Cerca de 46 frases de Thomas Edison. Bayo is a digital content creator who works on behalf of various businesses and B&K MAG. Os outros 85% preferem morrer a pensar. Receive daily updates from the near-future. “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” —, 47. This is the field where miracles are going to happen. We are a source of daily inspiration and engaging content. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” —, 36. “The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.” —, 29. “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” — THOMAS EDISON, 40. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. “Success is the result of hard work.” —, 8. Genialidade: 1% de inspiração e 99% de transpiração. “I have not failed. “The greatest discoveries will be along spiritual lines. Religion is all bunk.” —, 41. “There is always a better way.” — THOMAS EDISON, 21. O gênio é aquele que tem uma grande paciência. Pensador: colecione e compartilhe frases, poemas, mensagens e textos. “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” — THOMAS EDISON, 47. 7. By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Policy, Copyright 2011 - 2020 | Bond and Kindness © | All Rights Reserved | The Adesina Salvador United LLC, EDITORIAL NOTE: Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of other entities. Muéstrame un hombre completamente satisfecho y … Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.” —, 18. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Fondateur de la General Electric, l'une des premières puissances industrielles mondiales, il fut un inventeur prolifique (plus de 1 000 brevets [2]). O caminho mais curto é sempre tentar mais uma vez. “Having a vision for what you want is not enough…Vision without execution is hallucination.” — THOMAS EDISON, 42. Thomas A. Edison. This is the field where miracles are going to happen. Eu aprendi muito mais com os meus erros do que com meus acertos. Thomas Edison Quotes February 11, 1847 - October 18, 1931 Thomas Edison was born in Milan, Ohio, USA. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.” —, 43. “The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary.” —, 17. People don’t work hard because, in their conceit, they imagine they’ll succeed without ever making an effort. “There is time for everything.” — THOMAS EDISON. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” —, 24. “Success depends on how many experiments you can fit into 24 hours.” — THOMAS EDISON, 46. While he had many accomplishments in his lifetime, he … 5% das pessoas pensam. “Be courageous! “Whatever the mind of man creates, should be controlled by man’s character.” —, 15. “I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.” — THOMAS EDISON, 13. “Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” — THOMAS EDISON, 28. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.” — THOMAS EDISON, 43. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — THOMAS EDISON, 2. “The greatest invention in the world is the mind of a child.” —, 10. “I find out what the world needs. La página de la telesecundaria de San Francisco Acatepec. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” — THOMAS EDISON, 22. 169 likes. “The only time I really become discouraged is when I think of all the things I would like to do and the little time I have in which to do them.” — THOMAS EDISON, 5. I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.” —, 44. Fondateur de General Electric, il dépose en 1879 le brevet de la lampe à incandescence. Um gênio é uma pessoa de talento que faz toda a lição de casa. Milton Berle. “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” —, 16. Se quiser ter uma boa idéia, tenha uma porção de idéias. “I am proud of the fact that I never invented weapons to kill.” —, 33. 23. The youngest son of a modest family, he received most of his education from his mother and from himself. “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” — THOMAS EDISON, 16. Con el propósito de dar a conocer los proyectos que se muestran en el transcurso del año. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —. Around the age of fifteen, he was an apprentice to a telegraph operator, and he wandered around the. “Being busy does not always mean real work. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — THOMAS EDISON, 50. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —, 2. “I never failed once. It just happened to be a 2000-step process.” — THOMAS EDISON, 9. (tradução aproximada: “A melhor visão é a intuição.”). Nossa maior fraqueza está em desistir. “Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth.” — THOMAS EDISON, 32. “I never did a day’s work in my life. “So far as the religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake.. “There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking.” — THOMAS EDISON, 35. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” —, 51. Se não fosse por ele, ainda estaríamos vendo televisão à luz de velas. “The man who doesn’t make up his mind to cultivate the habit of thinking misses the greatest pleasure in life.” — THOMAS EDISON, 19. El tiempo es realmente el único capital que cualquier ser humano tiene y lo que menos se puede permitir malgastar o perder. Thomas Alva Edison, né le 11 février 1847 à Milan dans l'Ohio et mort le 18 octobre 1931 à West Orange dans le New Jersey [1], est un inventeur, un scientifique et un industriel américain. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 10. Poupou-me o trabalho de ficar ouvindo grande quantidade de conversas inúteis e me ensinou a ouvir a voz interior. “Failure is really a matter of conceit. “We have but two ears and one mouth so that we may listen twice as much as we speak.” —, 26. “It is astonishing what an effort it seems to be for many people to put their brains definitely and systematically to work.” —. Subscribe. “There is far more opportunity than there is ability.” — THOMAS EDISON, 7. “Discontent is the first necessity of progress.” —, 25. 60 frases de motivação em tempos difíceis: força, coragem e esperança! Most people believe that they’ll wake up someday and find themselves rich. Uma experiência nunca é um fracasso, pois sempre vem demonstrar algo. Nossa maior fraqueza está em desistir. “Discontent is the first necessity of progress.” — THOMAS EDISON, 25. Muitas das falhas da vida acontecem quando as pessoas não percebem o quão perto estão quando desistem. Na minha opinião, religião alguma deve ser introduzida nas escolas públicas. “Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Tudo alcança aquele que trabalha duro enquanto espera. Guide to Baddha Konasana or Butterfly Pose. Ver imagem. El cinco por ciento de la gente piensa; el diez por ciento de la gente piensa que piensa; y el otro el ochenta y cinco por ciento prefería morir antes que pensar. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” — THOMAS EDISON, 36. “I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t.” —, 48. “There is far more opportunity than there is ability.” —, 7. “Negative results are just what I want. “I have not failed. Talento é 1% inspiração e 99% transpiração. “We have but two ears and one mouth so that we may listen twice as much as we speak.” — THOMAS EDISON, 26. “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” —, 45. Spiritual power is the greatest underdeveloped power and has the greatest future.” —, 21. "The best vision is insight.” “When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead of it and make trial after trial until it comes.” —, 39. “Whatever the mind of man creates, should be controlled by man’s character.” — THOMAS EDISON, 15. His first job was that of a candy butcher on the Grand Trunk Railroad. , 40 frases de motivação e inspiração (as melhores), 50 frases inteligentes para fazer o mundo refletir, 37 frases de motivação para estudar e mandar bem nos estudos. At the age of twelve, he left school for good. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —, 50. Thomas Alva Edison was born on February 11, 1847 in Milan, Ohio. 9. “Success is the result of hard work.” — THOMAS EDISON, 8. Actually, they’ve got it half right, because eventually they do wake up.” — THOMAS EDISON, 34. Actually, they’ve got it half right, because eventually they do wake up.” —, 34. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” —, 22. “I am proud of the fact that I never invented weapons to kill.” — THOMAS EDISON, 33. Most people believe that they’ll wake up someday and find themselves rich. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — THOMAS EDISON, 53. Spiritual power is the greatest underdeveloped power and has the greatest future.” — THOMAS EDISON, 20. 15. “The only time I really become discouraged is when I think of all the things I would like to do and the little time I have in which to do them.” —, 5. “There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking.” —, 35. “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” —, 40. “It is astonishing what an effort it seems to be for many people to put their brains definitely and systematically to work.” — THOMAS EDISON, 23. “The trouble with most people is that they quit before they start.” —, 31. “A diamond is a piece of coal that stuck to the job.” — THOMAS EDISON, 3. “Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” — THOMAS EDISON, 6. Sign up today and be the first to get updates, 1. Todos nós devemos muito a Thomas Edison. “Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” —, 11. “A diamond is a piece of coal that stuck to the job.” —, 3. En 1857, seulement âgé de 10 ans, Thomas Edison s'aménage un petit laboratoire de chimie dans le sous-sol de la maison de ses parents. Mostra-me um homem cem por cento satisfeito e eu mostrar-te-ei um fracassado. He was not an atheist, though some have called him that because his criticisms of traditional theism have much in common with the criticisms generally offered by atheists. A surdez foi de grande valia para mim. “I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” —, 6. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. Go forward.” — THOMAS EDISON, 4. El descontento es la primera necesidad del progreso. “So far as the religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake.. find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success “My success is due more to my ability to work continuously on one thing without stopping than to any other single quality.” —, 27. Citas célebres de Thomas Edison. Se não fosse por ele, ainda estaríamos vendo televisão à luz de velas. “The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.” — THOMAS EDISON, 29. Edison Elementary Attendance: 586.439.6590 | Office: 586.439.6500 Join us for a bit fun and self discovery. 6. Il est également l'inventeur de la chaise électrique. “The greatest discoveries will be along spiritual lines. Then I go ahead and try to invent it.” — THOMAS EDISON, 38. “My success is due more to my ability to work continuously on one thing without stopping than to any other single quality.” — THOMAS EDISON, 27. “As a cure for worrying, work is better than whisky.” — THOMAS EDISON, 30. Se fizéssemos todas as coisas de que somos capazes, nós nos surpreenderíamos a nós mesmos. “Negative results are just what I want. “Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. it was all fun.” —, 14. And if we'd all follow our hearts, we'd end up walking together. “I never did a day’s work in my life. “Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth.” —, 32. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” — THOMAS EDISON, 51. Toda religião é uma mistificação. Thomás Alva Edison, San Francisco Acatepec. Todos nós devemos muito a Thomas Edison. 10% das pessoas pensam que pensam. Have faith! Una gran frase de Thomas Alva Edison, el inventor de la bombilla y principal precursor de la electricidad. “Failure is really a matter of conceit. “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” —, 28. Thomas A. Edison. Mostre-me um homem 100% satisfeito e eu lhe mostrarei um fracassado. Thomas A. Edison. Religion is all bunk.” — THOMAS EDISON, 41. “The greatest invention in the world is the mind of a child.” — THOMAS EDISON. it was all fun.” — THOMAS EDISON, 14. “I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.” —, 13. Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. En 1882, il fonde la première centrale électrique du monde. Cuando nuestro tiempo se termina, éste nunca volverá. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t.” — THOMAS EDISON, 48. “Having a vision for what you want is not enough…Vision without execution is hallucination.” —, 42. “I find out what the world needs. 14. “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” —, 12. One of America's most famous inventors, Thomas Alva Edison was a freethinker and skeptic who didn't try to hide his disdain for traditional religion or traditional religious beliefs. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” —, 52. “Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” — THOMAS EDISON, 11. “Be courageous! “I never failed once. Go forward.” —, 4. 8. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” — THOMAS EDISON, 52. Then I go ahead and try to invent it.” —, 38. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.” — THOMAS EDISON, 18. “The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary.” — THOMAS EDISON, 17. “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” — THOMAS EDISON, 45. It just happened to be a 2000-step process.” —, 9. Toda religião é uma fraude. “When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead of it and make trial after trial until it comes.” — THOMAS EDISON, 39. People don’t work hard because, in their conceit, they imagine they’ll succeed without ever making an effort. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” — THOMAS EDISON, 24. “As a cure for worrying, work is better than whisky.” —, 30. I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.” — THOMAS EDISON, 44. Seeming to do is not doing.” — THOMAS EDISON, 37. “The man who doesn’t make up his mind to cultivate the habit of thinking misses the greatest pleasure in life.” —, 19. Seeming to do is not doing.” —, 37. O caminho mais … “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” — THOMAS EDISON, 12. Thomas A. Edison . Adicionar à coleção. “The trouble with most people is that they quit before they start.” — THOMAS EDISON, 31. 1. This website uses cookies and will never share your data with third party services. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.