There's not a moment to spare Move to my music It's twenty to one and so you better run, You got the world on it's knees Move it to the music, yeah Let's get it on, Move to the music Party on, I wanna hear you scream and shout. Sorted by Roster: (View Sorted Alphabetically) Move to the music Come on! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tearing us all apart, Where did you think you could go? You're all the hate that we share © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. WWE & CFO$ - The Night (Monday Night Raw Theme) Lyrics. We're enemies, enemies, enemies, Where did you think you could go? But you'll get nothing from me, You're like the burden we bear Forget the lies the money, we're in this together WWE Themes Lyrics. It's a cold, cruel, harsh reality ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Lyrics to 'Raw Theme Song-across The Nation' by WWE: Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation I'll take the fall, the saints, across the nation Yeah, it's the sex, the Gods, the freaks, the frauds They're messin' with me Yeah, so you better run, You've got the world on its knees Play that fucking music It's quite a drop Evolution Theme(line In The Sand) Lyrics 2006: Raw Theme Song Lyrics 2008: Randy … NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I came to get down to get some _____ respect. Live through the music, yeah. You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob John Cena Theme Song Lyrics. And they refuse to see the change in me You're all the hate that we share WWE Themes Raw Theme Song Lyrics (To Be Loved) Listen up, turn it up and rock it out. 'Cause everyone already knows You want more You're all the hate that we share Where did you think you could go? Come on And through it all, they said that nothing's forever You' re taking all that you please And there's no way you're getting out of this. It's twenty to one WWE Themes John Cena Theme Song Lyrics (The Time is Now) Your time is up, my time is now. Move to the music Lyrics to 'Raw Theme Song' by WWE: Listen up There's not a moment to spare It's quite a drop From the top So how are you feeling down there? ... A raw stance, it's what you get when you insist it's my rep. John Cena, Trademarc, y'all are so so, Why won't they wake up? You got the world on its knees You want more, you want more You've taken all that you please And their one last wish is that you pay for it You want more, you want more Taking it back to hardcore level. But you'll get nothing from me. But you'll get nothing from me Who do you think you are Live through my music, yeah. Tonight is the night Bright lights, hype crowd Yeah, we came to throw down Everybody get loud Tonight is the night A-list, can't miss When We're enemies, enemies, You started something that you just couldn't stop Caught, stuck, here with your enemies, Who do you think you are? You want more Listen up 'Cause everyone already knows, now get the the guns, the drugs, From my generation I'll take the fall, The saints, new confirmation, Yeah it's the sex, the gods, the fakes You want more, you want more © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. You want more, you want more I'll take the fall, the saints, across the nation Tearing us all apart? Move it to my music, yeah Yeah, so you better run!!! 'Cause everyone already knows Raw Theme Song Lyrics. It's twenty to one So how are you feeling down there? Wwf - Raw Theme Lyrics. They're messin' with me, Come on! This is real, as real as it gets. John Cena Theme Song Lyrics - WWE Themes Lyrics. WWE Themes Lyrics. But you'll get nothing from me, You're like the burden we bear But you'll get nothing from me, You're like the burden we bear Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation From the top You want more, you want more You're taking all that you please But you'll get nothing from me Yeah, it's the sex, the Gods, the freaks, the frauds (Let's get it on) Play that fucking music