Letra de Alone (en español) Letra de Alone. Composição: Brian Allen / Jim / Sheron Alton / Vallance. Letra de If Looks Could Kill. Letra de What About Love (en español) Letra de … I’ve been lonely. Heart - What About Love? Always trying to keep it under control. Letra de These Dreams. Ain't making it through to your heart. I've been lonely. You got it down and you're well. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? I've been lonelyI've been waiting for youI'm pretendingAnd that's all I can doThe love I'm sendingAin't making itThrough to your heart, You've been hidingNever letting it showAlways tryingTo keep it under controlYou got it down and you're wellOn the way to the topBut there's something that you forgot, What about love?Don't you want someoneTo care about you?What about love?Don't let it slip awayWhat about love?I only want to share it with youYou might need it someday, I can't tell youWhat you're feeling insideI can't sell youWhat you don't want to buySomething's missingAnd you got to look back on your lifeYou know somethingHere just ain't right, Eu estive sozinhaEstive esperando por vocêEu estou fingindoE isso é tudo que posso fazerO amor que eu estou enviandoNão consegueAtravessar seu coração, Você tem se escondidoNunca demonstraSempre tentandoManter sob controleVocê conseguiu e você está bem.No caminho para o topoMas há algo que você esqueceu, E quanto ao amor?Você não quer alguémPara se preocupar com você?E quanto ao amor?Não o deixe escaparE quanto ao amor?Eu só quero compartilhar com vocêVocê pode precisar dele algum dia, Eu não posso te dizerO que você está sentindo por dentroEu não posso te venderO que você não quer comprarAlgo está faltandoE você tem que olhar para trás em sua vidaSabe de uma coisaAqui simplesmente não está certo, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. (Heart) A continuación encontrará letras , video musical y traducción de What About Love?- Heart en varios idiomas. Letra de All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. What about love? (traducción letra en español) - I've been lonely / I've been waiting for you / I'm pretending / And that's all I can do / The love I'm sending / Ain't making it / Through to your heart / Aint making it through to your heart. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. You’ve been hiding, never letting it show. I’m pretending and that’s all I can do. TOP lyrics de Heart. maybe if we just rewind the tape? Written by: Brian Allen / Jim / Sheron Alton / Vallance. maybe if … Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? You've been hiding, never letting it show. Más Letras de Heart i belong to no one. E você tem que olhar para trás em sua vida. I’ve been lonely I’ve been waiting for you I’m pretending and that’s all I can do The love I’m sending Aint making it through to your heart You’ve been hiding, never letting it show Always trying to keep it under control You got it down and you’re well On the way to the top But there’s something that you forgot What about love Send us your revision. Letra de Barracuda (en español) Letra de Barracuda. I'm pretending and that's all I can do. Always trying to keep it under control. I’ve been lonely I’ve been waiting for you I’m pretending and that’s all I can do The love I’m sending Aint making it through to your heart You’ve been hiding, never letting it show Always trying to keep it under control You got it down and you’re well On the way to the top But there’s something that you forgot What about love gimme one more chance to show you baby. maybe if you just realized what we could be? What about love? I've been waiting for you. gimme one more chance to. What about love? Letra Traducida en español de What About Love? Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? HeartWhat About Love. Heart - What About Love? Letra de Alone (en español) Letra de Alone. Letra de Barracuda (en español) Letra de Barracuda. (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - I've been lonely / I've been waiting for you / I'm pretending / And that's all I can do / The love I'm sending / Ain't making it / Through to your heart / Letra de What About Love. I’ve been waiting for you. Letra de What About Love. Did you see an error? maybe if you just relearned my name? Letra what about love Lyrics en Ingles. You got it down and you’re well. Letra de If Looks Could Kill. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Letra de All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You. I've been lonelyI've been waiting for youI'm pretendingAnd that's all I can doThe love I'm sendingAin't making itThrough to your heart, You've been hidingNever letting it showAlways tryingTo keep it under controlYou got it down and you're wellOn the way to the topBut there's something that you forgot, What about love?Don't you want someoneTo care about you?What about love?Don't let it slip awayWhat about love?I only want to share it with youYou might need it someday, I can't tell youWhat you're feeling insideI can't sell youWhat you don't want to buySomething's missingAnd you got to look back on your lifeYou know somethingHere just ain't right, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Letra de What About Love (en español) Letra de Back To Avalon. The love i’m sending. you belong to someone else but. TOP lyrics de Heart. El video musical con la pista de audio de la canción comenzará automáticamente en la parte inferior derecha. The love I'm sending.