WILL / WON´T TO PREDICT THE FUTURE. ; In the year 2050, there won’t be any more war. She will have lots of pets. You won’t have any problems.. exercises will, won’t, shall, shan’t (elementary) exercise 1: choose will or shall; exercise 2: choose will or shall; exercise 3: fill in will or shall; exercise 4: fill in will or won’t; exercise 5: choose will or won’t; practise using conditional type 1 (if + simple present, will + infinitive). Remember! English Exercises > future tense exercises. Will for predictions. A grammar guide with examples … ; In the year 2050, countries won’t fight against each other. English Exercises > future tense exercises. exercise 1: choose the correct verbs in these conditional sentences type 1 He / she will leave later. We can use ‘will’ or ‘’ll’ to talk about the future and make future predictions.For the negative, we can say ‘will not’ or ‘won’t’. We will leave later. Exercises; Explanations; Courses; The Simple Future Tense (or future with will) ... Next, here's the negative form (just add 'not' - remember will not = won't): I will not go (I won't ..) You will not be late (you won't ..) It will not snow tomorrow (it won't..) She will not get the job (she won't..) He will not pass the exam (he won't ..) This means that there is no s on the third person singular, and that it is followed by the infinitive: I will leave later. “Will” and the negative form “will not” or “won’t” is a modal auxiliary verb. I will be a teacher. They will leave later. Grammar Rule Examples. ; With will, it’s common to use the short forms: Examples: Predictions for the year 2050. Worksheet dealing with will / won´t: as auxiliary verb (future), polite requests and refusals. ; In the year 2050, people will live until they are 100 years old. Level: elementary Age: 9-12 Downloads: 3974 : Be going to Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 3945 : GOING TO vs. WILL Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Will - Won´t - Grammar guide and exercises. ID: 6535 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Intermediate Age: 10+ Main content: Future tenses Other contents: The future simple tense in affirmative, negative and interrogative form, will, won't Add to my workbooks (985) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Downloadable worksheets: WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? You will leave later. I’ll live in a big house when I’m older. He’ll travel around the world. In the year 2050, everyone will speak at least three languages. In the year 2050, we will have flying cars. Children won’t go to school in the future.