Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Future tenses > Future Tenses - Multiple choice exercise Future Tenses - Multiple choice exercise ID: 10799 7. Jack is a man and is very generous with his money. I think Lakers ---- (win) their next game. LAURA: What are you doing this weekend, Jan? I am starving, I ---- (have) a big burger. Use will-future or going to-future. 1. a. foolish b. kind c. soft d. gift. Task No. Subject Explanations: Be Going To Future Will Future Will vs Going To Subject Exercises: Will vs Going To Exercises 1 Will vs Going To Exercise 2. I’ve been planning to study all day. Fill in the blanks with the simple future tense. I won't (will not) be there. 4425. I really hope things ---- (get) better soon. I think I will go to bed. Exercise instructions. Show example. You should go with them, otherwise you ---- (get bored). Structure of future simple: positive: negative: question: I will (I'll) be there tomorrow. 2. Will I be there tomorrow? Will vs Going To Rules Will vs Going To Exercises. I think I to bed. Menu. A: Why are you carrying a hammer? 5. 1. Put in the verbs in brackets into the gap. Everyday English; Grammar 6 How techie are you? (to go) Answer: I’m so tired. Go through the exercise and click on "See Results" to check your answers. I ---- (turn) twenty one next week. 4. will or going to-future, Free English Grammar Exercises Online. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible. 3. Future Forms (to Be Going to) Somebody's at the door, I ---- (check) it out. B: I’m going to put up some pictures. Multiple Choice Exercise 6. For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best and write THE CORRECT LETTER into the empty box. Example: I’m so tired. 10. Englisch-hilfen.de/ will-future or going to-future – Exercise 2 . Write the correct form of going to or will to complete the dialogue. Students > Solutions > Pre-Intermediate > Grammar > Exercise 1 - will and going to. 6. Do you need help? Choose the correct answer for each of the following: questions go here scoregoes here. I’m going to go to the library. Will vs Going To Exercises. Future Forms (to Be Going to) Multiple Choice Test 2 - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. In this exercise you will practise the difference between the future simple (will) and the ‘going to’ future. 2. Will v Going to Tutor and exercises for learning the differences between will and going to.