Another word for unhappy. Sinónimos y antónimos de sad. But to think of living with and living for a man one abhors, what a sad thing is that! “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? Find more ways to say unhappy, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 7 Tips For Compiling And Creating Writing Samples That Stand Out. sad. Another word for sad. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Sinónimos y analogías para "Saad" en español agrupadas por significado See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. If you describe someone as sad, you do not have any respect for them and think their behaviour or ideas are ridiculous. blue, cheerless, dejected, depressed, disconsolate, dismal, doleful, down, downcast, down in the dumps, gloomy, glum, grief-stricken, grieved, heavy-hearted, low, low-spirited, lugubrious, melancholy, mournful, pensive, sick at heart, sombre, triste, calamitous, dark, depressing, disastrous, dismal, grievous, harrowing, heart-rending, lachrymose, moving, pathetic, pitiable, pitiful, poignant, sorry, tearful, tragic, upsetting, bad, deplorable, dismal, distressing, grave, lamentable, miserable, regrettable, serious, shabby, sorry, to be deplored, unfortunate, unhappy, unsatisfactory, wretched, fortunate, glad, good, happy, in good spirits, jolly, joyful, joyous, light-hearted, merry, pleased. It's a sad truth that children are the biggest victims of passive smoking. Explora 'sad' en el diccionario 1 (adjetivo) in the sense of unhappy. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. She had remembered him because of the sad mustaches, that morning, and his big voice. Dicionário inFormal® possui definições de gírias e palavras de baixo-calão. Their interviews were first blissful, then anxious, then sad, then stormy. n-uncount sad (sadder comparative) (saddest superlative) 1 adj If you are sad, you feel unhappy, usually because something has … SAD is an abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder. n-uncount sad (sadder comparative) (saddest superlative) 1 adj If you are sad, you feel unhappy, usually because something has … The relationship had been important to me and its loss left me feeling sad and empty..., I'm sad that Julie's marriage is on the verge of splitting up..., I'd grown fond of our little house and felt sad to leave it..., I'm sad about my toys getting burned in the fire. blue. low `I didn't ask for this job, you know,' he tells friends when he is low. Those found were in a sad state for want of water, and there was not a moment to lose. SAD SAD is an abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder. As the train started he swung himself off with a sad little "Be good to yourself!". Sinônimos de sad - Significados, Definições, Sinônimos, Antônimos, Relacionadas, Exemplos, Rimas, Flexões ...sad old bikers and youngsters who think that Jim Morrison is God. I was oppressed, grieved, sickened, at the sad presentation of humanity. SAD SAD is an abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder. n-uncount sad (sadder comparative) (saddest superlative) 1 adj If you are sad, you feel unhappy, usually because something has … All rights reserved. Find more ways to say sad, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. feeling sorrow. La mayor pena de Emma era que su padre no había vivido para verla alcanzar sus logros. The dog, lying by his side, seemed to look at me with sad, imploring eyes. Para mejorar la calidad de los comentarios, debe identificarse. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: triste adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes"). "I couldn't be sad for long with you about, Emma," she said affectionately. The loss left me feeling sad and empty. It's sad—sad to go through so much pain and then to have a dead baby. The old man sounded really down. Another word for sad. Sinonimi di sadness in inglese, dizionario dei sinonimi in inglese, consulta anche 'sane',sauciness',sad',sameness', definizione, esempi sorrow for [sb] vi + prep (feel sad for) sentirse mal por loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). SAD SAD is an abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder. A sad event or situation is unfortunate or undesirable. Sinónimos unhappy. It is with a mixture of sadness and joy that I say farewell. Find more ways to say sad, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. n-uncount sad (sadder comparative) (saddest superlative) 1 adj If you are sad, you feel unhappy, usually because something has … Diccionario colaborativo     Inglés Tesauro, laugh and the world will laugh with you; weep and you will weep alone, when you are happy, people will want to be around you and share your happiness, but when you are, Para rechazar esta entrada, por favor, escriba sus comentarios (mala traducción/ definición, entrada repetida…), Diccionario de informática español inglés, Gratis: Aprenda inglés, francés y otras lenguas, Reverso Documents: traducción documentos en linea, Todos los sinónimos de nuestro diccionario de inglés. I received the sad news that he had been killed in a motor-cycle accident. Her boss is horrible and she is desperately unhappy. Sinónimos de sad. Sad stories and sad news make you feel sad. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. down. Definition. Dicionário Reverso de sinônimos em inglês para sadness e muitas palavras mais. Busque sad y muchas más palabras en el diccionario Reverso de sinónimos en inglés . Traducción diccionario Collins Inglés Cobuild, 1. break; fall apart; 2. be in a bad mood. SAD SAD is an abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder. Mira nuestro tesauro para aprender los sinónimos y antónimos de sad en inglés; encuentra las traducciones en español de cada palabra y sus opuestos. Join our early testers! triste - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. If mine is sad, I shall but look the gayer for the contrast. Puede completar los sinónimos de sad propuestos por el diccionario Reverso de sinónimos en inglés consultando otros diccionarios especializados en sinónimos de palabras en inglés: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase, Merriam Webster, Longman... Diccionario Inglés-Sinónimos: traducir en Sinónimos con nuestros diccionarios en línea. If you are sad, you feel unhappy, usually because something has happened that you do not like. Seu conteúdo não é adequado para todas as audiências.