Got a couple questions for you if ya don't mind -How much of a difference did the shorter stem make?-Ive got 2.2 Kenda Nevegals all … mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Apr 2017 Posts 501. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Marlin 6 -2017. How does the Trek Marlin 6 perform? Originally Posted by SCxXxMTB. Mr. Marlin at 12:55 PM No comments: Email This BlogThis! Monday, December 11, 2017. Read all reviews for Trek Marlin 6 2017 Mountain Bike | Red now and buy at £400. Learn More Apply Now. General. I have a similarly modded Marlin 6 I bought a couple months ago and I totally feel you on the whole "liking to upgrade" thing. 6.5.3 Practice . The HW is below. Password (6 or more characters) * Sign Up Already have an account? 05-14-2017 #6. regiobike. When you're ready for longer days on the bike, bigger challenges on the trail, and all the fun of the full mountain biking experience, you're ready for Marlin. SUMMARY Mountain adventure awaits Marlin takes its cue from light, fast XC bikes. UP TO 12 MONTHS INTEREST FREE FINANCE . 6.5.3 HW - Subtracting Integers Page 1 6.5.3 HW - Subtracting Integers Page 2. Trek Marlin 6 (2017) Product; User Reviews; Write a Review; Specifications. Login Here. We practiced subtracting integers. / 601479452378 / 532504. Trek Marlin 6 2017 Mountain Bike | Red review scored 9.4/10 based on 193 reviews. The Marlin 6 is designed to be able to handle lighter trails and cross country moderate terrain – so you won’t be able to hit the hardcore trails with this one. Interest Free . The right wheel size for each frame size, performance pedigree, and unbeatable ride feel make Marlin the perfect trail rider. It does offer multiple gears (24 speeds / shift levers) with a rack and fender mount, however, which makes it ideal for commuting or mixed use riders. Posted by Mr. Marlin at 10:08 AM No comments: Email This BlogThis! Very nice Man!