Tip: Please note something important here, which is that certainly will comes after will if you don’t use the contraction, and before won’t if you use the contracted form. Gloria Hallelujah Or: I think… ( Log Out /  Covered By Your Grace Baloo Paaji Perhaps most certainly is a little stronger (a little more sure) than almost certainly. Henny Penny 1 Francesca will probably take a summer course in London this year. It’s up to you. Coming Soon Pinyon Script 4 The coming months will most definitely be quite interesting at work. If you’re not so sure, you can say: I will probably stay home tonight. A She will almost certainly take a summer course. Gochi Hand So you say: I will certainly stay home tonight. 8 Bangers In this article you're going to learn some expressions to use with future tense and will (or won't). Freckle Face Answer A is the right one: most certainly means definitely. For instance, you’re fairly certain you will want to stay home tonight. You’re not absolutely sure that you’ll stay home, so you say: I probably won’t stay home tonight. Reenie Beanie Children won’t go to school in the future.    Size: 36 Neucha 6A GRAMMAR will / won’t (predictions) 1 ‘The meeting starts at 2.30.’ 2 ‘John is going to see a film in French tonight.’ 3 ‘There’s a new drinks machine in the office.’ 14 Liam will most certainly not go to work today, as he has some kind of virus. Kranky You’re sure that you won’t stay home tonight. Pernament Marker A They almost certainly won’t move in together. Will - Future simple exercises affirmative, negative and interrogative forms: elementary and intermediate level. The more precise you want to be in the way you talk (and write), the more of these little subtle words you can use. Check my answers Architects Daughter You can use I will (or you will, he will, she will, etc.) 9 Arial Mountains of Christmas Yanone Kaffeesatz Jolly Lodger We can use “will” to talk about the future. 10 22 Bubblegum Sans Dancing Script The economy isn’t going to improve much this year. Patrick Hand ; In the year 2050, people will live until they are 100 years old. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. B I definitely won’t have time to read tonight. 12 We will notdrive normal cars. Sacramento Ribeye Marrow A I’ll almost certainly take one of Rosie’s puppies. VT323 Unkempt Next, students combine expressions of prediction and pilot descriptions to make predictions about the TV shows using will or won't. for predictions. A I probably won’t have time to read tonight. Schoolbell 16 We can use ‘will’ or ‘’ll’ to talk about the future and make future predictions. English as a Second Language (ESL) > Future - will > Predictions (will - won-t), What do you want to do? Live worksheets > English > Your wife will love those flowers – they’re beautiful! 50 Use the verbs in brackets. for predictions. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. px, Please allow access to the microphone 32 B You’ll probably enjoy yourself a lot at the theatre. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 80 Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Look at the top of your web browser. 20 If I’m a hundred percent sure, I will say: I will definitely stay home tonight. 6 Most probably that new building on the corner will be another high-rise. ( Log Out /  Fredericka the Great You can also add: Most certainly, almost certainly, almost certainly not, most probably, most definitely. You can express that you’re more or less certain that you won’t stay home tonight. Amatic SC So you say: I will certainly not stay home tonight. Sorry that I’m using the same boring sentence all the time, but that is to make it clearer for you. Aldrich 24 Cherry Cream Soda If you think you will stay home tonight, you can say: I will stay home tonight. 11 Future simple with will. Or if you don’t stay home, then you can say: I won’t stay home tonight. Indie Flower Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Creepster Close. Ubuntu Students then complete predictions about the TV shows with will or won't and verbs from a box. Gurmukhi 13 ; In the year 2050, countries won’t fight against each other. Orbitron Will for Predictions You can use I will (or you will, he will, she will, etc.) Shadows Into Light Two Crafty Girls Black Ops One Want to practise more future tenses? Choose the answer that is closest to the meaning in the question sentence. 60 Fredoka One B She will definitely not take a summer course. Now you can also add words that indicate that you are less certain, or more certain. Almost certainly means more or less the same as most certainly. B The coming months at work will most probably not be interesting. Examples: Predictions for the year 2050. ; In the year 2050, there won’t be any more war. ( Log Out /  Oswald 2 River and Evie will probably move in together. Chewy Students then use question words and answers to write questions with will about the pilots. If you think you will stay home tonight, you can say: I will stay home tonight. Just Me Again Down Here ID: 407638 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 8 Age: 11-14 Main content: Future - will Other contents: Add to my workbooks (1) Embed in my website or blog These add-ons of most and almost don’t add that much meaning. In this article you’re going to learn some expressions to use with future tense and will (or won’t). He hasn’t studied at all. You’re absolutely sure that you won’t stay home tonight, so you say: I will definitely not stay home tonight. Love Ya Like A Sister Grammar rules “Will” and the negative form “will not” or “won’t” is a modal auxiliary verb. Satisfy 7 You will almost certainly have a great time at the theatre. Rock Salt 3 When Rosie’s dog gets puppies, I definitely won’t take one of them. Change ). Predictions (will - won-t) Making predictions. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 40 Lobster Two 18 Free exercises to learn English online You don’t have to use them. 5 I don’t think I will have time to read a book tonight. Rancho In the year 2050, everyone will speak at least three languages. ; With will, it’s common to use the short forms: A You will most definitely not enjoy yourself at the theatre. Email my answers to my teacher, Font: Comic Neue Grand Hotel Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Special Elite Have a look here. Or if you want to use the contraction (won’t), say: I certainly won’t stay home tonight. Boogaloo Complete the predictions with will / won’t. I’ll live in a big house when I’m older. B That new building on the corner will almost definitely be a bungalow. Russo One A That new building on the corner will almost certainly not be a bungalow. In the year 2050, we will have flying cars. 28 But people will use these expressions a lot and that’s why you need to know them. Luckiest Guy Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Pacifico B I’ll most certainly not take one of Rosie’s puppies. Open Sans 70 For the negative, we can say ‘will not’ or ‘won’t’. She will have lots of pets. Kalam Escolar Fontdiner Swanky Use “will/won’t” or “going to” for predictions or statements about the future: My company‘s going to move its headquarters overseas next year. Lobster B They are thinking of moving in together. Annie Use Your Telescope Or: I definitely won’t stay home tonight. He won’t pass the test. A The coming months at work won’t be boring. We also use will to make predictions, talk about decisions, and to make promises, offers, requests and threats. ( Log Out /  Exo 2 How to Choose a Topic for an Argumentative Essay, Instant Idiom: Get Away from it _________.