In 2012, Luna was diagnosed with cervical cancer after giving birth to her youngest child. Luna lived with her trademark gusto and recently celebrated her birthday. An obituary is not available at this time for Karla Luna. Rest in peace, Karla Luna. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Karla Luna. Despite this betrayal, Luna believed in the strength and need of good friendships. Celebrating the life of Karla Luna. Karla Luna lost her battle to cancer, and sadly passed away at the young age of 38. Thank you, Consuelo Duval, for illuminating my day with magic. Be the first to share your favorite memory, photo or story of Karla. She spoke on TV and implored authorities not to separate her children after she died. To read the full obituary, please visit the memorial website for Karla Luna at Heritage Mortuary Inc.. To send flowers to the family of Karla Luna… The Latina actress died at the young age of 38 while battling cancer for the third time. He added that he was allowed to see them at the funeral, there the family lawyer notified him that he could visit them but he should pay the pension that he gave Karla Luna in addition to giving custody, to the girls’ grandparents but he did not accept in … This memorial page is dedicated for family, friends and future generations to … Her death has left everyone, especially her four children, in sadness. By last, Daniel He details that he fondly remembers that he was one of the last people who accompanied his great friend even in the last moments since he was in charge of putting makeup on her.funeral.. You can also read Karla Panini to Karla Luna: If you weren't alive I could stay with him. She played La Morena on La Lavanderas and she was also a singer. Obituary for Karla Luna. Recommend Karla's obituary to your friends. Luna was married to Americo Garza, with whom she had four children, but their marriage ended in 2015 after the details of his affair were exposed. Luna rose to fame by acting in the popular comedy show Las Lavanderas, which aired on TeleHit. Karla Luna was born on September 25, 1979 in Villa Hidalgo, Tamaulipas, México as Karla Luna Martínez. However, it was latter plagued by controversy when it came out that her co-host, Karla Panini, was allegedly having a torrid affair with Luna’s husband. Karla Luna fought a brave battle against cancer. To send flowers or plant a tree in memory of Karla Luna, visit the Tribute Store. She was recently visited at the hospital by her friend Consuelo Duval, and posted a photo looking elated. Her death has saddened her family, friends, colleagues, and fans who adored the actress. Karla Luna, the former star of Las Lavanderas, has died at just 38 years old. There are no events scheduled. She was an actress who was loved by her fans, friends, and co-workers. Some of Luna’s popular songs include “La Enfiestada” and “La Muchachona,” which are loved by fans. She was married to Americo Garza. All rights reserved. By 2016, the cancer had returned, and affected the left side of her neck. August 17, 1976 - June 9, 2020, Karla Luna passed away on June 9, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Karla Luna, Actress: La rosa de Guadalupe. Two years later, the cancer returned, and she received her last chemotherapy treatment in 2015. Fernando Lozano, her close friend, confirmed the sad news on Twitter saying, “With great sadness, I share that my dear Karla Luna is resting…” Karla Luna’s cause of death was cancer. Luna will be laid to rest in Monterrey, Mexico, as per her wishes. The comedy duo broke up, and plenty of hot and angry words were exchanged between them. It was captioned, “I can’t, my face says it all. She passed away on Thursday, September 28, 2017, according to the Mexican television network, Multimedios. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Karla Luna. By: Naveen Rao - Published: September 29, 2017 at 5:45 am, Photo: youtube.com/channel/UCkv3Ctg9916l9N4H-3WZD4g. Her friends and colleagues have expressed their grief over losing a gifted artist and great person. Unfortunately, just three days after her 38th birthday, Karla Luna passed away. 357.3k Followers, 268 Following, 2,677 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Karlita Luna (@karlalunatv) © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. However, Luna certainly accomplished a lot in her life. Karla Luna fought a brave battle against cancer. She died on September 28, 2017 in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. We welcome you to provide your thoughts and memories on our Tribute Wall. One of her closest friends, Fernando Lozano , confirmed the devastating news on … She was an actress, known for La rosa de Guadalupe (2008), Código postal (2006) and Muchachitas como tú (2007). You don’t say FRIEND just because and I am fortunate of having you, my friend.”. You will always be missed. Here are a few details from Karla Luna’s wiki.