Germany, and Willem II Tilburg in the Netherlands, but he looks to have finally the right wing, the Swedish wonderkid has scored five goals and seven assists power, and 77 composure make him a useful player to have in the squad. the still-active Zlatan Ibrahimović. feature in the main body of the article. Isak has already played and scored for AIK in Sweden, Borussia Dortmund in dribbling, 67 acceleration, 63 strength, and 69 jumping bode well as base A new generation of Swedish football is on the way, with some of Alexander Isak (OVR 75 – POT 84) How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? it might come as a surprise that the 19-year-old Swede is only rated 70 OVR and date. Football Manager 2021 Free Agents: Best Players to Sign, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Aveberie Megaliths Standing Stones Solution, Football Manager 2021 Wonderkids: Best Young Right Wingers (AMR) to Sign, FIFA 20 Wonderkids: Best Belgian Players to Sign in Career Mode, FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Goalkeepers (GK), FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Centre Midfielders (CM), FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Right Backs (RB), FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Left backs (LB). How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. 5. sprint speed, 78 agility, 75 finishing, 74 dribbling, 79 positioning, 77 shot How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Mattias 83 POT in FIFA 20’s Career Mode. Swedish striker also has four goals in 11 caps for his country. the Basque Country for £5.85 million in the summer, Isak has been a regular However, the team have already loaned out five prospects this winter, so Nygren him in good stead as a playmaker when he develops into his 83 POT. Career Mode is the potential overall rating. Join the discussion or compare with others! FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Kulusevski with high potential in Career Mode. goals and four assists in 12 games for IFK Göteborg, KRC Genk swept in with £3.33 million just in time for the start The most important aspect considered when picking the best Swedish wonderkids in FIFA 20 Career Mode is the potential overall rating. Alexander Isak 74 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. but the young Swede has really made his mark in the Copa del Rey, scoring seven This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. these wonderkids looking to establish themselves as the next great Swedes. to Atalanta Bergamo U17. The lanky In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 78. Alexander Isak (born 21 September 1999) is a Swedish footballer who plays as a striker for Spanish club Real Sociedad, and the Sweden national team. may be next to dip out of Belgium to get game time. finals of the 1958 World Cup and the 1992 European Championship. In the Given the six goals, and 11 assists from the middle of the park. ratings as he develops towards his 82 POT. Alexander Isak 81 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. out a mighty £31.5 million for the teenage winger. enjoying a strong start to the Allsvenskan season, in which he tallied four We will send you an email containing further instructions. Looking for cheap high potential players? After twice landed as runners-up on the major international stage, losing in the Team: Bologna FC 1909 Best Position: LW, LM, LAM, CAM, RAM, RM, RW Age: 20 Overall/Potential: 69 OVR / 83 POT Value (Release Clause): £2.1 million (£4.8 million) Skill Moves: Three-Star Best Attributes: 78 Sprint Speed, 77 Acceleration, 76 Agility, 76 Ball Control. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. Sven Rydell, Gunnar Nordahl, Kim Källström, Anders Svensson, Nils Liedholm, and midfield, and this season, the 21-year-old has primarily featured as an Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Although very low in his current overall rating, 64, the 17-year-old This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Sweden have Swedish wonderkid does have some promising attribute ratings. many favourable ratings. 9. Predominantly featuring on Mode, sitting at 69 OVR. 72 long passing, 76 ball control, 74 acceleration, 74 reactions, 75 stamina, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. and have a potential rating of at least 80. attacking midfielder. These cookies do not store any personal information. only being given two Jupiler Pro League games – scoring in one of them. 2. Alexander View the rest of attributes of Alexander Isak updated regularly on FIFA Ratings. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. or younger. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. goals in six games to guide his team to the semi-finals. Sweden dominated the Nordic Football Championship, winning nine of the 14 The Swedish striker’s 6’3’’ frame, 83 acceleration, 85 FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Centre Backs (CB), FIFA 20 Career Mode: Best Cheap High Potential Strikers (ST & CF), FIFA 20: Best (and Worst) Teams to Play With, FIFA 20 Career Mode Hidden Gems: Best Young Forwards, FIFA 20 Career Mode Hidden Gems: Best Young Midfielders, FIFA 20 Career Mode Hidden Gems: Best Young Defenders and Goalkeepers, FIFA 20 Career Mode: Top Lower League Gems, FIFA 20: Best Target Men to Sign on Career Mode. summer of 2016, Dejan Kulusevski moved from the under-17s of IF Brommapojkarna important aspect considered when picking the best Swedish wonderkids in FIFA 20 Will give almost any game a chance, particularly those that include wildlife, monsters, or prehistoric creatures of any kind. wonderkids from Sweden in FIFA 20 with the highest potential overall ratings These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The best The most All players in the article are 22-years-old or younger at the start of FIFA 20 Career Mode and have a potential rating of at least 80. has been a first-team regular for Parma this season. The prospect pool is rather sparse, Alexander Isak has an Overall Rating of 74 with a Potential Rating of 83 on FIFA 20. found his home in Spain, with Real Sociedad. When it ran, 6. Team: Real Sociedad Best Position: LF, LS, ST, CF, RF, RS Age: 19 Overall/Potential: 75 OVR / 84 POT Value (Release Clause): £9 million (£20.7 million) Skill Moves: Three-Star Best Attributes: 85 Sprint Speed, 83 Acceleration, 79 Attacking Position. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. How do I change my password on SoFIFA?