J'ai essayé un Giant (pas juste sur un parking de supermarché mais en rando) et j'ai un Trek Fuel... Même si le Giant c'était le top du top (au VVCamp l'année derniere, NRS composite "jsaispastropquoi" tout XTR, Fox,...) je préfère mon Trek pour ma pratique ! They offer a good riding posture that gives you a perfect view of the road while riding. The only way to know which one - GO RIDE BOTH ! Problem with these threads is that the vast majority of replies just confirm what brand the person rides who replies .... A few replies may look into the component lists to give some technical feedback. Giant's claim to fame is its global reach with its wide variety of some type of bike for everybody. This means you will be able to enjoy long hours of riding with less fatigue. A hybrid bike is an everyday bike that can be used for a multitude of activities. The Giant is at $1599 but comes with tubeless tyres and Shimano Tiagra 10 speed, while the Domane AL … Press J to jump to the feed. Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & fender mounts, 135x5mm QR Posted by 1 month ago. They also offer a high level of comfort. China's Giant bicycle also manufactures many of the frames for a great majority of competitor bike brands, Trek being one of them. Last November I purchased a Giant TCR Advanced 1, I bought it thinking that it is £700 cheaper than the equivalent Trek Madone, so it will be fine. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Close. User account menu. I have owned a Giant (many moons ago). At this price range both are decent bikes !! Sache que c'est Giant qui fabrique les cadres Trek, en tout cas pour ton modèle c'est le cas. 2021 Giant Contend AR 2 or Trek Domane AL 3 Disc. Now own a TREK. I have a Trek Domane 2.0 as my winter bike. Well, both Giant and Trek hybrid bikes are acceptable for outdoor activities; the only difference is the level of workability. June 2, 2018. De plus le Shimano 105 version 2015 (5800)àest en 11 vitesse tout comme l'ancien Ultegra 2014 (6800) donc pas de grandes différences. Log In Sign Up. 2. TREK . Except for the ultra Madone series bikes, most of Trek's bike frames are manufactured by Giant, though designed in America. L'Ultegra sera un peu plus léger et le 105 moins cher à l'entretien (pièceqs de rechange) même si l'Ultegra est très abordable. Giant Vs. Trek Hybrid Bike: A Look Inside and Cool Photos. 2021 Giant Contend AR 2 or Trek Domane AL 3 Disc. Hybrid is generally defined as a bike halfway between a racing bike, of which it retains the shape of the frame, and a mountain bike, from which it inherits intermediate tires and a more relaxed driving position. 2. Trek vs Giant vs Specialized vs Cannondale Bike – A comparison Overview Trek Bike Review With the FOX 36 GRIP 2 damper, the Trek mountain bike is quite sturdy which keeps you on the desired track making the experience exciting yet controlled. It lacks a decent dropper making the Bontrager post sticky and sluggish in performance.The bike weighs 30 pounds which is considerably light.