Hypoallergenic performance mesh knit cover is removable and machine washable. Almohada My Shape Muy Firme - Estandar Spring... Spring Air. Also it smells. The gel pillow in a nice non-woven bag is a perfect gift. Most uncomfortable pillow I've ever used. This gel and memory foam pillow is cooler to use in the heat. $840.00. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Almohada Fresh Gel - Estándar Spring Air Fresh Gel Marca Spring Air. You will sink all the way through it. https://springairblancos.com/products/almohada-cool-gel-muy-firme SENOSUR Memory Foam Pillow for Bed Sleeping Cervical Orthopedic Contour Neck Pain G... MyPillow Premium Series [Std/Queen, Least Firm Fill], MyPillow Classic Bed Pillow (Standard/Queen, Green (Firm)). It’s like it’s a scale size replica of a real pillow ! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. One side of this cervical pillow is covered with cooling gel pads that have a heat-absorbing effect. This gel and memory foam pillow is cooler to use in the heat. Su base de Memory Foam , le brinda un soporte ideal para dormir. Sold by LUXEAR Inc and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This would be a great pillow for a smurf! I use this pillow every night. The edges of a contour pillow support your neck. Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. 50cm is way too small, about 2/3 of a normal pillow, and its very low. If it could have a spare case that will be even better. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was a problem completing your request. He comprado tres almohadas de Memory foam. If your pillow is firmer than it should be, too soft, thin or big, your health is undermined. The material seems like it is high quality, and the gel seemed to stay cool, so if you are small in stature or a child that stole your parent's credit card and are looking to buy a pillow, this may work for you. Besides, the cool gel pillow reduces sweating. 5-inch loft is ideal for side, back and stomach sleepers. The silky performance knit cover is breathable and allows air flow through, wicking away moisture so that you can rest easy and comfortably while you sleep. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The cool gel pillow has a soft Aloe Vera infused 100% bamboo fiber cover. Sold by EuropaShop and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Rather, our firm pillow adjusts to your head. The "cool gel" is only slightly cooler than the temperature of the room, and in summer it just absorbs too much body heat. Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by EuropaShop when you purchase 3 or more. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. THE COOL PILLOW The unique cooling gel pads keep your head cool through the night. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Easy Cleaning This pillow comes with a removable machine washable high-performance mesh knit cover. My new pillow, with it's lower profile supports my improving posture. I think my review below reflects that you have to give yourself at least a week or so to get used to a new pillow. The cooling pillow is hypoallergenic and breathable. Good pillow but half the size... Not good. In summer it's too hot. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Check the measurements; it's made for ants. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It did have an odour initially, and I have just received instructions from the seller to address this (wash the cover immediately and let the pillow air out). SENOSUR Memory Foam Pillow for Bed Sleeping Cervical Orthopedic Contour Neck Pain G... Lumbar Pillow Bed Back Support Sleeping Pillow, Easylife 185 Soft Memory Foam Sleep... Lute Orthopedic Cervical Memory Foam Pillow - Comfortable Ergonomic Pillow for Neck... Twin Size Mattress, JINGWEI 6 inch Cooling-Gel Memory Foam Mattress in a Box, Breat... Keedox Cervical Pillow Contour Pillow for Neck and Shoulder Pain, Orthopedic Memory... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Much softer than i thought. No need to flip the pillow to find a cool side while you sleep. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The amount that I paid is less than half the cost of a similar pillow which was shown off to me at Sleep Country; overall this is a remarkably high-quality substitute which has a sturdy feel. A must have reversible cool gel and memory foam pillow; cool gel layer on one side for warm nights and memory foam on the other side for cooler nights, Soft memory foam cradles your head and holds your neck and shoulders in an optimal sleeping position and retains shape night after night, Cool gel memory foam regulates temperature, disperses heat and promotes airflow keeping you pleasantly comfortable all night, 5-inch loft is ideal for side, back and stomach sleepers, Hypoallergenic performance mesh knit cover is removable and machine washable. $699.00 . Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 2” Gel Memory Foam; 2” Soft Poly Foam; 2” Soft Poly Foam, 2.5" Gel-Infused Memory Foam;3" Poly Gel Foam, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King, Twin,Twin XL, Full, Full XL,Queen, King, California King. Ok so as I continue my search for THE perfect pillow, I tried something familiar... Good old memory foam ! So disappointed. Works as described, the cooling effect is quite nice but this is not the standard pillow size that I had assumed. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Cool gel memory foam regulates temperature, disperses heat and promotes airflow keeping you pleasantly comfortable all night. It is the best pillow for cervical pain that I have found and I am very happy. Soooo comfy, no more sore neck or stiffness in shoulders and I find I'm sleeping longer than I normally do. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Cuenta con una capa de gel que ofrece frescura continua durante el sueño además de un confort inigualable. Reviewed in Australia on September 13, 2019. I bought three so far! In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. If you are an average sized adult or bigger, stay away. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The cool gel pillow has a soft Aloe Vera infused 100% bamboo fiber cover. About 20% of your sleep surface is comprised of your pillow. I now get a better nights sleep and do not wake up with a sore neck, so I am getting less headaches. The layered design of our mattresses eliminate uncomfortable pressure points and create a sleeping surface that contours to the curves of your body creating an undisturbed nights sleep. Pague aprox 500 mxp y creo que hubiera disfrutado mas quemando el billete :(. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Getting some good nite time with this. Definitely recommend for neck issues!!! I'm only 5'11 and ~150lbs, so I'm by no means a giant. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Quality Assurance Classic Brands Classic Brands Cool Reversible Gel and Memory Foam Pillow is backed with a 3-year worry-free warranty. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. You can edit your question or post anyway. On a serious note I am a side sleeper and do not find the profile of this pillow to be high enough to properly support my head and neck. has been added to your Cart. Besides, the cool gel pillow reduces sweating. This pillow will support the head at the proper height whether you are sleeping on your back or on your side, keep your head tilted in the proper position while sleeping on your back and provide neck and upper back support when sleeping on your back. To remove the new smell of your support pillow, just take off the cover and air the gel foam pillow for 24 hours. On the bright side it does seem like a well made scale size replica pillow made for smurfs or small children. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Enter code SAVESFT3 at checkout. The pillow case is also very soft. I have had cervical pain for decades from car accidents and have tried a variety of pillows with minimal relief. You will want this pillow on all of your beds...! The other foam pillow I have (Isocool) doesn’t smell like this shabby one, which has major off-gassing. Unable to add item to Wish List. Sold by EuropaShop and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. For me, this pillow is a must have! I lost my former memory foam pillow and desperately needed a replacement, I spent over $100 on my last one, now that I have this one I don’t know why!!! The best pillow I have found for cervical paim. You may not be sure of the right pillow, but you will definitely know when you have the wrong one. The cooling pillow is hypoallergenic and breathable. I am so disappointed in the product, and most of all in myself for not checking the measurements online. Its still comfortable but if youre looking for support, this isnt the pillow. Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands, Classic Brands Reversible... Just like its description that it's very well supporting my neck every night. The amount of neck support this provides a grown adult is comparable to a stuffed tube sock. The Classic Brands Cool Reversible Gel and Memory Foam Pillow responds to temperature and pressure and molds to your shape by creating the perfect comfort for your head and proper alignment for your neck, shoulders, and back. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Other than that, no weird smells or anything after using it for like 3 months. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. THE HYPOALLERGENIC PILLOW contains no latex, so you don't need to worry about stuffy noses, rashes or watery eyes, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, don’t hesitate to contact us for a full refund, Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow - Comfortable Hypoallergenic Pillow - Ergonomic Cervical Pillow with…. It felt like my head was lower then my neck rather then the pillow supporting my neck. The EvropaShop contour memory foam pillow is supportive and has exactly the right size: 19.7x 11.8x3.9x2.8; inches fit both your head and neck. It is cheaply made. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Very confortable pillow, the blue bubble really do add a cool feeling on your head for like 5-10 minutes. It's firm and substantial yet amazing bendable and foldable! Mkicesky Contour Pillow for Neck and Shoulder Pain, Memory Foam Contour Pillow, Ort... Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel - Prevents Back Neck Pain + Free Bamboo Washable Cov... Side Sleeper Contour Memory Foam Pillow, Mkicesky Orthopedic Sleeping Pillow, Ergon... Cervical Pillow Misiki Orthopedic Pillow for Neck Pain, Ergonomic Pillow Memory Foa... Cervical Pillow Misiki Memory Foam Pillow Orthopedic Pillow for Neck and Shoulder P... MARNUR Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow -Contour Pillows for Neck Pain Wedge Cervical ... 2Pack-Pillows-Queen Size-Bed Sleeping-Neck Pain Adjustable Hotel Pillow for Side Ba... Power of Nature Memory Foam Bed Pillows- Ergonomic Cervical Orthopedic Sleeping Pil... Memory Foam Contour Pillow, Power Of Nature Side Sleeper Cervical Orthopedic Sleepi... Mastery Mart Height Adjustable Contour Sleep Memory Foam Bed Pillow, Cool Bamboo Ca... Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion – Sciatica Coccyx Pillow - Ergonomic Office Cha... Fityou Sleeping Pillow, Memory Foam Bed Pillows Ergonomic Cervical Orthopedic Sleep... Casper Sleep Foam Pillow for Sleeping, Standard, White. A must have reversible cool gel and memory foam pillow, the perfect combination of soft conforming memory foam and cool gel layer. I love my new pillow. I had tried it for three days and disliked it, but now after over a month of use, I really love this pillow. Omg! © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, LUXEAR Cooling Pillowcase, Revolutionary Cool-to-Touch Technology, 2 Pack - Queen Size (20x30 inches…, Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel - Prevents Back Neck Pain + Free Bamboo Washable Cover Aloe Vera Back…, Classic Brands Conforma Cushion Firm Memory Foam Pillow, Queen, Classic Brands Cool Reversible Gel and Memory Foam Pillow, Standard, Classic Brands Caress Plush Ventilated Latex Foam Pillow, Queen, Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow, Queen, Classic Brands Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Plush Bamboo Rayon Cover, Queen, Classic Brands Cool Gel 10.5-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen, Classic Brands Cool Gel 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen, Classic Brands Defend-A-Bed Deluxe Waterproof Mattress Protector, Queen, Classic Brands Hercules Heavy-Duty 14-Inch Platform Metal Bed Frame | Mattress Foundation, Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Base with Massage and USB Ports, Queen.