Both models have plenty of LTE bands, including band 46 LAA and band 48 CBRS. A few months ago, I recommended phones as an investment for the next three years; now, I know many people are worried about feeding their families next month. iPhone SE (2020) specs compared to iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2016), iPhone 11, Current iPhone models and prices compared, Discuss: iPhone SE review: Classic iPhone design, but with 2020 processing power, it's an iPhone 8 with the brains and power of an iPhone 11, iPhone SE 2020 is proof that Apple won't actually bring back the tiny phone, 6.1-inch LCD Liquid Retina; 1,792x828 pixels, 12-megapixel (wide), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), Water resistant (IP67); dual-SIM capabilities (nano-SIM and e-SIM); wireless charging, Water resistant (IP67), wireless charging, Water resistant (IP68); dual-SIM capabilities (nano-SIM and e-SIM); wireless charging, AU$749 (64GB), AU$829 (128GB), AU$999 (256GB), AU$1,199 (64GB), AU$1,279 (128GB), AU$1,449 (256GB). Segan is also a multiple award-winning travel writer. He's the head of our Fastest Mobile Networks projects in the US and Canada, runs our Race to 5G tracker, and writes opinions on tech and society. The SE also competes compellingly with any Android phone under $699. When I compare photos taken with each phone, it's hard to distinguish between them unless you bring them onto a larger screen and even then the differences are subtle. EVS calls are much richer and more textured than non-HD calls, with better background noise cancellation. Physically, the SE is an iPhone 8. Or, at 4.7 inches, that it's the smallest and cheapest iPhone you can currently buy (though it's not that small). The phone's 4.7-inch, 1,334-by-750-pixel screen isn't as bold as the iPhone 11 Pro's new OLED panel, but it looks great for the price. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. ... Evento de Apple, septiembre de 2020. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Wi-Fi 6 doesn't make a difference for most people right now, because relatively few people have Wi-Fi 6 routers, but it will improve Wi-Fi performance in crowded situations like public hotspots in future years. This goes well beyond a simple spec bump by majorly improving things like the cameras and battery life. Depending on how old the iPhone you're upgrading from is, you'll potentially get much better connectivity and call quality with the SE than with an older device. Update, Nov. 9: iPhone 12 is here. Evento de Apple. That's hours longer than what the iPhone 8 and iPhone SE lasted in the same test when they were new. Only Apple is willing to provide this kind of CPU to Americans at this price. It's an Editors' Choice, and a phone that I'm going to be recommending to a lot of people over the coming months. You may unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time. The iPhone SE also has Apple's eSIM-based dual-SIM solution, which lets you select a second mobile subscription from an on-device menu if you want a home line and a work line, or if you're roaming. https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/apple-iphone-se-2020. But in the right car, stick shift can be a blast. This is the one of the few things that I'm not too thrilled about. $1,649.99. As Apple phones don't have expandable memory, I suggest getting the 128GB model, especially if you intend to shoot any video with it. The big bump for the iPhone 11 Pro shows the power that bringing 4x4 MIMO antennas to the table gets you. Here are the top 5 reasons why Apple's new entry-level phone is well worth the money. That's the iPhone SE. I got 5 hours, 57 minutes in our video rundown test. For the past few weeks I've been in an on-and-off debate with Ignacio Contreras, a Qualcomm spokesperson, where I've complained about flagship Android phone prices and he's pointed out models available in Asia offering high-end power for $500 or less. PCMag, PCMag.com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. The iPhone SE has wireless charging, which is another feature not found on most budget phones. While it isn't nearly as petite as the previous iPhone 5-based SE model, it's still the smallest high-quality phone on the market. Look at the pictures below of a tree I took in my backyard. Having used Face ID for the past couple years, it's a strange and familiar feeling to set up and use Touch ID. Aquí puedes leer más sobre la manera en la que Steve Jobs creó la cultura Apple.. También puedes leer las mejores citas de Steve Jobs en este link.. Estos son los 9 valores que se desplegaron en Apple a principios de los años 80´s. It scored similar results to what we got on the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. But the Moto G Power isn't nearly as pocketable or as fast as the iPhone SE. Take a look at my iPhone SE review video to see samples of videos captured with the iPhone SE. Video recording is impeccable, the way it is on most recent iPhones. The iPhone SE and 11 can shoot 4K 60fps video, but only the 11 takes advantage of the extended dynamic range at that resolution and frame rate. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Gold (Apple M1 Chip / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - Fr (0 Reviews) $1299.99. Data-wise, the iPhone XR/XS generations were the first models to support band 71, which greatly improves T-Mobile's LTE range in rural areas, and the XS was the first with band 46, which really juices speeds in dense urban centers like parks and university campuses. You get 4K video on the main camera, as well as 1080p on the front-facing camera. The iPhone SE has an Intel modem, likely the XMM7660, supporting gigabit LTE with 2x2 MIMO antennas. The iPhone SE is in an iPhone 8 body. One is that it's a more affordable option than the iPhone 11 ($599 at Apple), with surprisingly similar camera specs, which it is. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. Call-quality wise, the iPhone 8 was the first iPhone to support EVS, a high-quality calling system you're most likely to see in calls to other people on the same network (it usually pops up as HD+ in the dialer). 13 de octubre de 2020. Night mode is the biggest missing thing missing in the iPhone SE. You see my point. I didn't find any real difference in Wi-Fi performance between the SE and the iPhone 11, and that's a good thing. In good light, it's very difficult to tell the difference between shots taken with the iPhone SE and iPhone 11 cameras. The iPhone SE has, almost certainly, a longer functional life ahead of it than any other phone of its price in the US. The main camera has optical image stabilization for video. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. It has an attractive price, fantastic battery life, great rear camera, A13 processor, water resistance and support for wireless charging. Apple has grown increasingly dominant, and its stock is soaring to new heights. While those other phones can bokeh anything—like a person, a pet, or a flower—the SE demands a human face to kick it into portrait mode. PCMag.com's lead mobile analyst, Sascha Segan, has reviewed more than 1,100 smartphones, tablets and other gadgets in more than 15 years with PCMag. Vea una colección de Apple 2020 Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Cupertino fotos e imágenes editoriales en stock. The SE has only a … Información en tiempo real sobre las acciones de Apple (AAPL) en bolsa, incluyendo precio, gráficos, análisis técnico, datos históricos y mucho más. PCMag Digital Group. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. The 11 can capture portrait mode photos of both people and pets. Read CNET's reviews of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Both phones have portrait mode and produce excellent results. In this photo of wood slats, look at the amount of detail and texture the iPhone SE captured. There is also support for fast-charging, which replenishes the battery to 50% in 30 minutes. Tecnología 5G. The SE is not only a wonderful iPhone, but one of the best budget phones you can currently buy. If you're looking for an iPhone, the only real reasons to pay more are if you really want a bigger screen and night mode. For tiny phone lovers, the iPhone SE's 4.7-inch LCD display isn't as small as the original SE's 4-inch screen. This is a glorious amount of horsepower to go into a $400 phone, far faster than any other $400 phone on the US market, and it will run iOS applications very well for years to come. The iPhone SE, like the iPhone XR ($749 at Amazon), can only do people. Apple has reached a second settlement, this time with more than 30 US states, that will see it paying $113 million for hiding the fact that it throttled older iPhones’ speed. Significa un aumento del 19.75%, comparado con el ejercicio de 2017. Though Face ID has its own benefits, the home button is still as satisfying to use as it was back in the day. Announced on April 15, 2020, the iPhone SE directly replaced the iPhone 8 series, while also being the successor to the smaller and lighter first-generation iPhone SE. I do enjoy the ultrawide-angle on the iPhone 11 but I didn't miss it during my time with the iPhone SE. Read more: iPhone SE 2020 is proof that Apple won't actually bring back the tiny phone. Both have Portrait mode for selfies, but photos from the iPhone 11 show more detail in my skin. The A13 adds better HDR, Apple says, as well as portrait (bokeh) mode. You may want to go to midrange Android phones instead if you need to spend even less money, or demand a much larger screen, both of which you get in the $249 Motorola Moto G Power. So compared with anything older than the XR, the iPhone SE has better range in the countryside and better speeds in some parts of cities. The SE's software-based portrait mode also isn't as flexible as the mode on dual-camera iPhones or Samsung phones. The rear camera on the SE has the same specs as the iPhone 8, but when combined with the A13 chip and iOS 13 it transforms the camera into something that can compete with the best phone cameras, and even go toe-to-toe with the main rear camera on the iPhone 11. Explore imágenes Noticias de calidad y capturas de fotógrafos de primera categoría de todo el mundo. The body is the typical iPhone glass sandwich; grippy enough in your hand, but slippery on a table, so you'll want to put it in a case. Your subscription has been confirmed. The 2020 Apple iPhone SE is a petite powerhouse with no-compromise performance for hundreds of dollars less than other recent iPhones. It uses a (popular) older iPhone body and a smaller screen to cut prices while giving you a super speedy experience and Apple's latest apps. The phone comes in black, red, or white. Read more: iPhone SE 2020 is proof that Apple won't actually bring back the tiny phone But a $399 (£419, AU$749) iPhone comes with compromises, which Apple chose wisely. There are a lot of people who prefer a physical fingerprint scanner to Face ID, and Apple's scanner in the iPhone SE is fast and accurate. Keep an eye on your inbox! The SE has extended dynamic range for video, but only up to 4K 30fps. No solo podrás comparar los valores de radiación de cada teléfono, sino que además podrás comparar sus características más básicas como la memoria ROM, RAM, el año de fabricación y el procesador que montan. Check inventory at Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Target and GameStop, Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $65 Echo Show 8, $60 Amazfit smartwatch, $299 Sonos Move and more. This is a terrific upgrade for anyone with an iPhone 7 or lower. I tap and hold to pay for purchases instead of angling my phone to get Face ID verification. The iPhone SE only shoots 1080p video and no Slofies. Sede de Apple en California, Estados Unidos En esta tabla figuran los últimos modelos Apple iPhone a la venta y ordenados según el valor SAR para la cabeza. The iPhone 8 had its own red version too, but it had white bezels and damn if the iPhone SE doesn't look more striking in red with black bezels. ... Martes 24 noviembre de 2020 ... una pantalla Super Retina XDR de borde a borde y el chip A14 Bionic diseñado por Apple. It's like going from an automatic transmission back to a stick shift. The SE doesn't have this night mode, and as a result, super-low-light photos are noticeably dimmer and muddier, just like they were on the iPhone 8. In performance tests, the iPhone SE was consistently better than the iPhone 8 and (no surprise) the original iPhone SE. This has all happened far too fast for electronics companies, which plan their products 12 to 18 months in advance, to adapt. But a $399 (£419, AU$749) iPhone comes with compromises, which Apple chose wisely. For indoor and medium light photos, the 11 has a thin edge. I wasn't able to test this claim, though I did submerge it in a liter of water for 30 minutes and everything worked fine. Front-facing shots taken with the iPhone 11 are a bit sharper, with better overall focus. This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. I definitely find it more reliable than the in-display fingerprint scanners on recent flagship phones. A13 Bionic processor. Apple's website says that the iPhone SE's battery lasts about the same as the iPhone 8, but my testing showed it lasted much longer. Text looks sharp, colors are accurate and it's bright in sunny conditions. This makes the SE look, well, old. In real life that meant app launches were peppy, playing games like Sky: Children of Light and Doomsday Vault were a breeze. With a blazing-fast processor, a high-quality body, and solid connectivity for $399, the 2020 iPhone SE sets a benchmark for midrange phones. Below are photos of my bike trainer taken indoors in medium lighting. It's a terrific and perfectly timed phone, easily worthy of our Editors' Choice. It's dramatic, and one of the top reasons to buy an 11—it puts the iPhone 11 on par with the Google Pixel 4, and a bit ahead of Samsung's latest when it comes to night shots. And if you look at the bottom right side of the trainer, you'll notice the iPhone SE suffers from noise in the shadows. $1,299.99. That's a nice boost, but it's also $600 more, which isn't going to be worth it to many people. From left to right: iPhone SE (2016), iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2020). Chip A14 Bionic, el más veloz en un smart­phone. CNET may get a commission from these offers. Sign up for What's New Now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. But it's still smaller than most phones out right now and is enough to be portable and comfortable for most people. Other than his home town of New York, his favorite cities are Barcelona and Hong Kong. The new iPhone SE has the classic design that defined the iPhone for its first 10 years. Editing photos was easy and I could even use graphics-heavy AR apps such as Wonderscope, which transformed my bedroom into a training ground for ghosts. It has a slew of features, including Smart HDR for photos, Quick Take filming and Portrait Mode -- these are impressive features and a first for a $399 iPhone. Go to that price level, and you get features like multiple high-quality cameras and 5G in the $699 OnePlus 8. The one place where there's a big difference between the two phones are the selfie cameras. Battery life is fine, but not a step forward from previous iPhones. Like other recent iPhones, it's rated IP67 for water resistance. Apple continúa en alza en el mercado. In our early battery tests, the iPhone SE easily outlasts the iPhone 8 and original 2016 iPhone SE. Here are a few other photos from the iPhone SE. The iPhone SE couldn't have come at a better time—it's a knockout value for $399. The front and back are made of glass, the chassis and sides are aluminum. A speedy double-tap shows recent apps. The iPhone SE is rated IP67, meaning it can withstand being submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter (about 3 feet). While … It's not ugly, it's just dated. While the SE comes with a slow 5-watt charger, it supports fast charging just like the iPhone 11 does (with a $29.99, 18-watt charger), as well as Qi wireless charging (I have it sitting on a wireless charger right now). Muy pronto publicaremos el vídeo con el evento de hoy. Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Gold (Apple M1 Chip / 512GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - Fr (0 Reviews) $1649.99. Anecdotally, it made it through a day and a half without a problem, and a couple times it went two days straight without a charge. The new $399 iPhone SE looks like an iPhone 8 but works like Apple's top-of-the-line iPhone 11 Pro. The SE comes in three colors: black, white and red. If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. The most obvious difference here is the framing is tighter on the iPhone SE. This level of water and dust resistance isn't something you normally find on phones under $400, so it's particularly noteworthy that the iPhone SE has it. A few months ago, our economy looked capable of supporting $1,200 smartphones, from both Apple and Samsung; now, we have an unemployment rate of over 20 percent. Affordable Fast performance Small, one-hand-friendly form factor That said, there isn't a huge difference between the photos. I played a looped video on Airplane mode at 50% brightness and the iPhone SE lasted 15 hours, 45 minutes. It's so clearly the iPhone 8 body that it fits into iPhone 8 (but not iPhone 7) cases. But if you want to know why you'd buy an iPhone 11 instead of an iPhone SE, this is a big reason. La empresa notificó ingresos de 274.5 mil millones de dólares para el ejercicio de 2020. Ver el resumen en lengua de signos americana Ver el resumen sin lengua de signos americana. It's smaller than the Galaxy S10e and the Google Pixel 4 at 5.45 by 2.65 by 0.29 inches (HWD) and 5.22 ounces, making it manageable in just one hand for most people. The phone doesn't have 5G, but 5G isn't making a huge difference to a lot of people right now, and the least expensive 5G phone on the US market, the OnePlus 8, costs $300 more than the iPhone SE. Anuncian preventa y valores de los nuevos iPhone 12 en Chile. MISIÓN Apple intenta ofrecer la mejor experiencia de informática personal a estudiantes, educadores, profesionales creativos y consumidores de todo el mundo a través de sus innovadoras soluciones de hardware, software e Internet. The new iPhone SE is all the phone most people need, especially right now. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. The iPhone 8 and its A11 processor are now two-and-a-half years old and will likely stop receiving iOS software updates a couple years before the iPhone SE and its newer A13 Bionic processor. It seems a little silly to describe a form factor that's been popular for the past three years, but like the iPhone 8, the iPhone SE has rounded corners, big bezels around the screen, a mute switch, a slight camera bump, a Lightning port, and no headphone jack. Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more, PS5 restock for Cyber Monday 2020? The SE has a smaller battery than the iPhone 11 and XR, but it also has a smaller screen, so those balance out if you're a heavy screen-on user. iPhone SE 2020: Reasons to buy. The camera is the biggest difference between the iPhone SE and the iPhone 11 series (or other flagships). I forgot how much I missed the home button and how it makes interactions and navigation less fussy than swipes and holds. My point, though, is that none of those phones are available in the US—manufacturers refuse to offer them here, for whatever reasons. iOS 13 has a dark mode, a keyboard you can swipe on, and various other improvements from earlier versions. It's not until you look very closely at the photos below that you can see that the iPhone 11's portrait mode captures just a bit more detail and less noise. Estas son las novedades. El precio de las acciones de Apple ha experimentado un extraordinario rendimiento bursátil desde su mínimo más bajo en marzo de 2009, con máximos que se rompen con regularidad al alza. Or that it's the 2020 sequel to the original SE from 2016, which it also is. Smart HDR is impressive in keeping the sky from blowing out and the shadows relatively free of image noise. This chart shows comparative speeds for different generations of iPhones, gathered from Ookla Speedtest Intelligence (Ookla Speedtest is a sister company of PCMag). There are a few other band differences, but that's the big one. For Wi-Fi it supports Wi-Fi 6, which also comes in the iPhone 11 series. But the iPhone SE doesn't come with the necessary 18-watt charger and instead includes the slower 5-watt one. Again, this is likely to keep the cost of the device low. How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone or iPad, How to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill, How to Find Free Tools to Optimize Your Small Business, How to Get Started With Project Management, The Best Wireless Chargers for Your Android or iPhone, The Best Touch-Screen Gloves for Your Frozen Fingers, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S7, Report: Nokia 9.3 PureView Release Pushed Back to 2021, Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. Galaxy S20+ vs. Galaxy S20 Ultra: Here's How to Choose, Report: No iOS 15 Update for Apple iPhone 6, Original iPhone SE, T-Mobile Customers Can Now Dial 988 for Emergency Mental Health Services, 5 hours, 57 minutes (Wi-Fi video streaming). Now, I have to set expectations here: These shots are still considerably better than you'll get on an iPhone 6, and probably better than you'll get on another midrange phone today. Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology. ... Valores de Apple The iPhone 11 has a wider front-facing camera, and it's capable of shooting 4K and slow-mo videos. Además de promover estilos de vida saludables así como seguir capacitándose para renovar la empresa constantemente. The front-facing camera is a step behind the iPhone 11 at 7 megapixels rather than 12. That's just about the same as I got on the iPhone 11 and the iPhone XR, although it's shorter than the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max. It wasn't planned for the COVID-19 era, but it appears right on time. When you look at the complete picture, the iPhone SE represents the most value for your dollar of any phone Apple sells. The primary difference between the US and "everywhere else" models is that the US version has band 71, used by T-Mobile, but not band 28, which is used by many carriers outside the US; the other model is the other way around. Apple's A13 processor is, according to Geekbench, the fastest on the market. You'll want to charge the phone nightly, and you have options. The rear camera on the SE has a 28mm f1.8 lens while the iPhone 11 has two rear cameras: a main wide-angle camera with a 26-mm f1.8 lens and an ultrawide-angle camera with a 13mm f/2.4 lens. The design, the body and the camera lenses are all the same as 2017's iPhone 8. Or -- and this is my favorite way to think about it -- that it's an iPhone 8 with the brains and power of an iPhone 11. But at your standard 1x, the results are just fine. The old-school Touch ID scanner works for Apple Pay, as well as other systems that need a fingerprint. And that might appeal to some people, but not me. Pre-orders began on April 17, 2020, and the phone was subsequently released on April 24, 2020. End of results. In the picture below of my shoulder, you'll notice the quality of the falloff from in-focus to out-of-focus areas looks more natural on the iPhone 11 than on the iPhone SE. In fact, the new iPhone SE is all these things and that's why I'm enamored with it. The 64GB base model costs $399, the 128GB model is $449, and the 256GB model goes for $549. ... Valores de Apple Hasta este jueves, al cierre del mercado, los valores de Apple experimentaron un 0.86% en alza. The only physical difference between the iPhone SE and iPhone 8 is that the Apple logo is now centered on the back to match current-generation iPhones. The SE has only a single rear camera, it doesn't have Face ID and it lacks camera features like Night Mode, Slofies and Deep Fusion processing. At the New York Stock Exchange, we are driven every day to lead through innovation and are proud to be the exchange of choice for those who embrace new thinking and fresh ideas. Presentamos el Apple Watch Series 6, el Apple Watch SE, los últimos iPad Air y iPad, y Apple One, el nuevo paquete de servicios de Apple. The iPhone 11 generation introduced band 48, which primarily Verizon uses in a similar way to band 46. Analicemos con mayor profundidad el año 2020. But Apple performed a clever brain transplant, replacing the nearly 3-year-old processor with the A13 Bionic processor used in the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. The iPhone SE is rated IP67 for water and dust resistance. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It was released with a starting price of US$ 399, and positioned as a budget phone. I should note that I have more battery tests to run (including streaming video tests), so check back when I'll update the results. These are the iPhone 8 cameras, paired with some A13 software tricks. La acción de Apple alcanzó un máximo histórico en febrero de 2020… The screen on the SE is similar to the one on the iPhone 11, especially in terms of quality and resolution. A nice snap of my breakfast taken under medium lighting. Like all current iPhones, the SE runs iOS 13 and comes with a free year of Apple TV+. The iPhone SE is great at capturing accurate colors. Empatía con los usuarios – ofrecer productos superiores que satisfagan las necesidades reales y tengan un valor duradero. The iPhone SE gets faster single-core CPU scores, and about the same multi-core CPU and web browsing scores as the $1,499 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra running the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. It's still iOS; the home screen is as much a relatively inflexible grid of icons as ever. Quedó en 116.03 dólares la acción. But the iPhone 11 captured more detail, which you can see on the wall outlet. The iPhone 11 introduced a multi-frame night mode that seriously brightens up shots by taking multiple exposures over a three-second period. The new processor not only runs faster, but it will likely future-proof the phone through years of iOS updates. The selfie camera is OK but not as amazing as the one found on the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. While he's a fourth-generation Manhattanite, he now lives in Queens with his wife and daughter. Effective October 2020 Albania (USD) Customer Price Customer Price New New 0 0.00 51 64.99 1 1.19 52 69.99 2 2.49 53 79.99 3 3.49 54 84.99 4 4.99 55 89.99 5 5.99 56 94.99 6 6.99 57 99.99 7 7.99 58 109.99 8 9.99 59 114.99 9 10.99 60 119.99 10 11.99 61 129.99 11 12.99 62 139.99 12 14.99 63 149.99 13 15.99 64 159.99 14 16.99 65 169.99 15 17.99 66 179.99 16 18.99 67 189.99 17 19.99 68 199.99 18 … The new phone has Apple's old-school forehead and chin bezel above and below the screen. With tens of millions of Americans out of work, our nation needs an affordable, speedy smartphone to help us stay connected, with a long life ahead of it. There are three regional variants: "US and Canada," mainland China, and everywhere else. The longevity of Apple's iOS support for "older devices" is a quiet but significant appeal of owning an iPhone. Can you tell the difference? As for video, both phones are similar. In good light, photos from each are similar in terms of image quality. Of course, the SE doesn't have the iPhone 11's wide-angle camera, or the iPhone 11 Pro's 2x zoom camera. The iPhone SE has a single rear camera that has SmartHDR and Portrait Mode for photos. There are a lot of ways to think about Apple's new $399 iPhone SE. The most obvious difference is that the iPhone SE photo is framed tighter than the iPhone 11. That means a 12-megapixel main camera and a 7-megapixel front-facing camera, with stabilized 4K video on the main sensor and 1080p video on the front-facing unit. I tested the iPhone SE on AT&T and Verizon, side by side with an iPhone 11, and found that the two phones have the same LTE performance.