You are on page where you can compare teams Busan I'Park vs Ulsan Hyundai before start the match. Extra 300 Profitable Leagues. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.www.gambleaware.co.uk - BeGambleAware. Follow FootyStats on the following channels to make sure you never miss a stat, pick or new feature. Total Match Cards for Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Park. There were 49 cards in 16 matches in the 2020 season. Under/Over stats, Handicap stats, corners stats and a lot of more statistics etc. Since this match is over, we suggest you check out the head to head statistics for the next meeting between Ulsan and Busan I'Park. Busan I Park Ulsan Hyundai live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 2 Aug 2020 at 10:00 UTC time in K-League 1 - South Korea. Busan I Park vs Ulsan Hyundai Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Livescore Football Show All Live Now Results My Livescore Tomorrow Yesterday Teams Competitions Football News Contact Busan I Park VS Ulsan Hyundai FC will start on . FootyStats is your best resource for stats such as Goals, Over 2.5/Under 2.5, HT/FT, Dynamic In-Play Stats, and much more. The match ended draw with a scoreline of 1 - 1. Teams Busan I'Park Ulsan Hyundai played so far 28 matches. Premium will get you more wins. *Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Park's average prediction data across current season, Ulsan is +183% better in terms of Points Per Game. Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Busan I Park will start on . Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I Park Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I Park this is our Prediction: Ulsan Hyundai for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 68%. Teams have played too few matches this season. Below the text is a list of the direct games. Busan I Park gegen Ulsan Hyundai Live-Ticker (und kostenlos Übertragung Video Live-Stream sehen im Internet) startet am 2. Subscribe today! Ulsan vs Busan I'Park H2H head to head statistics and team results in Korea Republic Korean Cup 2017. Teams Ulsan Hyundai Perth Glory played so far 1 matches. In 7 (46.67%) matches in season 2020 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Latest matches with results Busan I'Park vs Ulsan Hyundai. We invite you to check Busan I'Park and Ulsan Hyundai match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Track your predictions and betting strategies without losing money. Busan I'Park won 6 direct matches.Ulsan Hyundai won 14 matches.8 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.07 goals per Match. Everyday we will send our predictions for your email. 8 matches ended in a draw. Liga Nacional de Futbol Profesional de Honduras, WC Qualification Intercontinental Play-offs, Register and become a Premium subscriber to favourite leagues, What do these stat terms mean? Hier auf SofaScore Live Ticker können Sie alle vorherigen Busan I Park vs Ulsan Hyundai Ergebnisse, sortiert nach ihren Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches. To Win: Ulsan Hyundai @ 1.44 (4/9) Half Time/ Full Time: Ulsan Hyundai/ Ulsan Hyundai @ 2.25 (5/4). Head to Head Statistics for Ulsan vs. Busan I'Park in the K League 1. © FootyStats - Built with Love for The Beautiful Game. Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I Park Fútbol. Our site is not limited to only as this. Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Park's individual team corner data. Read the Glossary. Pronóstico y Predicción, Head to Head (H2H), Comparación de Equipos y Estadísticas. Ulsan Hyundai in actual season average scored 1.94 goals per match. In 12 (80.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Upgrade to Premium! Stats include Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Ulsan Hyundai average scored 1.94 goals per match in season 2020. Ulsan vs Busan I'Park H2H head to head statistics and team results in Korea Republic K-League 1 2020. Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Park's first half and second half card stats for your predictions. If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Busan I'Park vs Ulsan Hyundai result, Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 FC (FcTables Coins), Add bets like in real bookmakers and compete with other users. League AVG is South Korea K League 1's average across 16 matches in the 2020 season. In 14 (93.33%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. might interest you. If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback please don't hesitate to get in touch.Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Ulsan vs Busan I'Park H2H head to head statistics and team results in Korea Republic League Cup 2009. and the winning rate is 17%. On 24th May 2020, Ulsan played Busan I'Park in K League 1. This website makes use of cookies and similar technologies to improve your user experience, Here you can easy to compare statistics for both teams. * Stats include both home and away games that Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Parkhave played. Referee stats (Hyung-Jin Ko) use the most recent data. Ulsan Hyundai FC got 6 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the past 8 games. and the winning rate is 75%. Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I’Park Betting Tips. In 11 (73.33%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. analyse how the website is used and advertising that Ulsan Hyundai won 1 direct matches.Perth Glory won 0 matches.0 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.00 goals per Match. Ulsan is +6% better in terms of Half Time Form. Busan I Park VS Ulsan Hyundai FC will start on . Busan I'Park in actual season average scored 1.03 goals per match. Ulsan Hyundai FC Vs Busan I Park - Match preview indicators- provding the (h2h) head-to-head results, team win-loss comparison, recent form, match fact Busan I Park vs Ulsan Hyundai Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Busan I Park vs Ulsan Hyundai this is our Prediction: Ulsan Hyundai for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 60%. Busan I'Park vs Ulsan H2H head to head statistics and team results in Korea Republic Korean Cup 2018. Head to Head Statistics for Ulsan vs. Busan I'Park in the K League 1. Predicciones y Consejos de Apuestas de Fútbol. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.07 goals per Match. and the winning rate is 75%. the last matches of selected teams, league table, top scorers, * Goals conceded data include both home and away games that Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Parkhave played. Ulsan Hyundai won 14 matches. Total Match Corners for Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i and Busan I'Park. * Sum of bookings per match between Ulsan and Busan I'Park. Plus, you get Corner stats and Card stats along with CSV downloads. Ulsan is +157% better in terms of Goals Scored. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Busan I'Park in actual season average scored 1.03 goals per match. Some data are rounded up or down to the nearest percentage, and therefore may equal to 101% when added together. You play only for fun without deposits, awards. 300 Extra leagues known to be profitable and less tracked by the bookies. Busan I Park got 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the past 10 games, and the winning rate is 30%. Ulsan Hyundai FC got 16 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the past 26 games, and the winning rate is 62%. * South Korea K League 1 Form Table is also available. Busan I Park got 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the past 10 games, and the winning rate is 30%. Since this match is over, we suggest you check out the head to head statistics for the next meeting between Ulsan and Busan I'Park. Stats include Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more. Not pre-match data. Select two teams to view direct Team Comparison. In 11 (73.33%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Ulsan Hyundai FC got 6 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the past 8 games. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Busan I Park vs Ulsan Hyundai previous results sorted by their H2H matches. When you select teams we will show you: direct matches stats, Busan I'Park won 6 direct matches. Showing last 10 stats for Ulsan and Busan I'Park. League AVG is South Korea K League 1's average. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. Aug. 2020 um 10:00 (UTC Zeitzone) , in K-League 1 - South Korea. For more information click here: Busan I'Park in, Subscribe to our newsletter with predictions for free. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Busan I'Park and Ulsan Hyundai in season. You will find what results teams Busan I'Park and Ulsan Hyundai usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Moreover, the Tigers have amassed a great h2h record too against this opponent, and all these factors together combine to pick out Ulsan Hyundai as the favored candidate to post a huge win this Sunday. Ulsan is +15% better in terms of Goals Conceded. Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I Park Vorhersage-Urteil Nach einer gründlichen Analyse der Statistiken, der aktuellen Form und des H2H durch den BetClan-Algorithmus sowie der Tipps von Tipsters für das Spiel Ulsan Hyundai vs Busan I Park das ist unsere Vorhersage: Ulsan Hyundai für den Gewinner den Spiel, mit einer Wahrscheinlichkeit von 68% 2020-05-24 Prediccione, H2H, Consejos de Apuestas y Previsión del Partido. Busan I Park got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the past 6 games. In 16 (80.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Teams Busan I'Park Ulsan Hyundai played so far 28 matches. * Average Corner Kicks per match between Ulsan and Busan I'Park.