just be. Predictive World also got press coverage on multiple top-tier mainstream and specialized medias (The Next Web, Wired, Prosthetic Knowledge, Konbini, etc. 2021: Madrid Open / Men's . 2021: Giro d'Italia. Calvin Klein be one. Campaigns. View the case study. Go to site. Content. / Men's Singles 2021: Monte Carlo Masters. WORLD PREDICTIONS: 10-7-20 “Tabasco prepare yourself” is a reference to either Avery Island Louisiana or Tabasco Mexico. Campaigns Content. View the case study. Monte Carlo Masters 2021: World Snooker Champi. Products. Adidas Pogba Capsule Collection. be all. View the case study. Predictive World was made available on a website for the EMEA area. Madrid Open / Men's Singles 2021: Ice Hockey World Cha. But do we know what this data says about us?" It passed the million visits mark in the first 10 days, with a staggering average of 5 minutes spent exploring the predictions. All of them shown as if I was staring at a radar. The website, created by Stink Studios, explains this. Apps. ). "From online purchases to Facebook likes, we create 2.5 billion gigabytes of data every single day. For contact details visit Stink Films or Stink Studios… World Men's Curling Champ. Stink Studios Creative studio for a digital-first world. Ice Hockey World Champ. Stink Studios Fashion & Beauty Showreel. World Snooker Championship 2021: World Men's Curling . I am expecting one of those regions to be hit with this elephant. 2021: World Women's Curlin. The site, called Predictive World, can apparently predict each user's future based on their social media presence. Predictive World and WATCH_DOGS 2 are strong reminders that in today’s ultra-connected world, the systematic collection and processing of private data on a massive scale marks a new step in an era of rising surveillance and might represent a threat to personal freedom. Rebooting an iconic fragrance. A compilation of some of our most recent fashion & beauty work. A social content launch film for the debut capsule collection from adidas and Paul Pogba. Branding. World Women's Curling Champ. Websites. DOOH/Experiential. reads the introduction. WORLD PREDICTIONS 8-20-20 I had a visual of three hurricanes. World Table Tennis Champ. VR/360.