The reason is that is where Samsung makes the A70. Xem sản phẩm tương t ự. Trang web ... samsung galaxy a70; … Nơi bán Hà Nội Tình trạng Đã bán Đã bán. Here you can download the latest Stock ROM or Firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy A70 Android phone. Samsung Made In Vietnam, Asli Atau Palsu? I made sure to check that the plug I purchased was made in Vietnam. The Samsung Galaxy A70 launched last month and now Samsung is expanding the handset to more countries. Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Vietnam is (Approx VND7,304,202 To VND8,903,736 ) Samsung Galaxy A70 available in April 2019 4G, Networks, 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 6.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display, android 9.0 Pie, Triple Rear & 32MP Front Camera, Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 Chipset, Octa-core CPU, 4500 mAh Non Removable Li-Po Battery. Bán Samsung Galaxy A70 made in Vietnam. They are all genuine products of Samsung and undergone exactly the same selective procedures. Samsung smartphones made in Vietnam have no difference with ones made in Korea. Samsung Galaxy A70 Android smartphone. Announced Mar 2019. After entering into Samsung official website, click System Update > select the region (Country) your phone belongs to > choose the model number of your Samsung phone, then click Download to download the firmware or Funtouch OS for your phone. Mereka mulai mencurigai atau meragukan keaslian dari perangkatnya tersebut ketika mereka mengetahui atau membaca label “Made in (Nama Negara)” pada dus perangkatnya. Do more, capture better and always be on with the Samsung Galaxy A70. – Beberapa waktu lalu mimin mendapati beberapa pengguna yang bertanya soal keaslian perangkatnya. Copy Link. It was considerably cheaper than I … No, they are not. The only thing I would caution anyone looking for a cheaper US plug as I did is to make sure the plug was made in Vietnam NOT in China. The Samsung Galaxy A70 has 7 models and variants.Generally the versions are the same device models with some different features and specifications, as the amount of internal storage, processor or just 3G/4G/5G frequencies that may be different depending on the country the Samsung Galaxy A70 … Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with a 6.7" Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display. Features 6.7″ display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 4500 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 8 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.