He picked up a girl at the bar last night. Pronunciación. ¿Ya lo probaste? No es posible encontrar el término "pick-up" en el glosario de términos gauchescos y criollos de Argentina aunque al revisar "pick-up" o voces semejantes se logró presentar los listados que se presentan. Traductor. Translate "en español, ""to pick up"" el auricular es". Diccionario. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. Right. She picked up the native accent immediately. Because heaven is a long way from here. Por lo que percibo de conversaciones con los ciudadanos se desprende que el ciudadano ve al euro esencialmente como una medida tecnocrática que los políticos, nosotros, queremos hacerle tragar. The thief was hiding nearby until the police came and picked him up. Someone said you were looking for me. who's going to pick up the tab for all those long distance calls? so you came back expecting to pick up where we left off, did you? El pick-up y su importancia para la gestión del forecasting en hoteles 16 enero 2012 En cualquier unidad hotelera moderna, tanto de índole urbano como vacacional / sol y playa, el hecho de tener previsiones de demanda apropiadas (demand or occupancy forecasts por su terminología en inglés), es algo que sin duda puede influir –y mucho– en la rentabilidad final del negocio. Pick it up after you take the LSATs, and meet me at their condo. (HU) La pregunta que formuló una vez el señor Kissinger se repite a menudo: ¿quién cogerá el teléfono? Traducción de 'pick-up' en el diccionario gratuito de inglés-español y muchas otras traducciones en español. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Mira 25 traducciones acreditadas de pick up en español con oraciones de ejemplo y pronunciación de audio. un coche viejo que compró por 250 libras; I may pick up some useful ideas for my book, puede que encuentre algunas ideas útiles para mi libro, I'm just going to pick up some things for lunch, Lana had picked up an infection after her operation, they've picked up a really nasty infection from something they've eaten, some kind of food poisoning that they picked up at dinner, he managed to pick up a few points in the later events, he picked up a reputation as a fierce opponent of gambling, Labour picked up crucial extra votes from Tory defectors, Brian started the engine and pulled away slowly, but picked up speed once he entered Oakwood Drive, the car pulled slowly away, then gradually picked up speed until it was out of sight, the train picked up speed almost straight away, he had picked her up at a nightclub on Kallari Street, where she worked as a singer, Clive had picked up some young man in the public lavatories, he sniffed the air, trying to pick up their scent, it was easier to pick up Radio Luxembourg than the Light Programme, Carl's ears picked up a strange, muted sound, her ear was so finely tuned she could pick up a cough ten miles off, their planes had been picked up on the radar, we picked up a distress signal from the yacht, the machine picks up minute changes in body temperature, a receiver picks up the signals from a number of satellites, German police discovered the problem when it was picked up by motorway cameras, US radar tracking facilities can pick up the precise location of the launch, no tuve problemas para captar las indirectas que me estaba mandando, she should be picking up inconsistencies as they occur, staff these days are experienced in picking up early signals from pupils, Consumers in Europe are slow to pick up trends in the use of information technology, young people are picking up ideas about good drugs and bad drugs, our reporter in Houston picks up the story, we picked up the conversation from where we had left it, after 10 years in jail he picked up his relationship with Laura, to pick up the [thread] of a story/an argument, the plot is complicated, but irrelevant: you could pick up the thread at any point in the film, he asked her to repeat an early part of the story so that he could pick up the thread again, it was a terrible blow but now maybe she can pick up the threads of her life, with the crisis behind her, she began to pick up the threads of her life, Abramov continued, picking up the threads of his previous observations, it will obviously take you a little time to pick up the threads of your old job. Mi hermana aprende idiomas muy fácilmente. Frases útiles en español sobre diversos temas traducidas en 28 idiomas. that child is always wanting to be picked up, she picked up a pencil and fiddled with it, you can't pick up a newspaper these days without reading about her, she picked up her suitcase and put it on the luggage rack, he picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head, for goodness sake pick up your clothes - don't leave them lying on the floor, the air was full of flying objects, picked up by the winds, he stooped down to pick up a coin someone had dropped, they left us to pick up the bill for the drinks, the taxpayer will have to pick up the tab for the repairs, his firm has agreed to pick up the bill for the court case. Consulta los ejemplos de traducción de pick-up en las frases, escucha la pronunciación y aprende gramática. The wind's picking up; it's going to be a rough crossing. ¿Estás perdido? Nunca contesto el teléfono antes de las 7 am. After a massive search, they finally picked up the criminals. Regionalismo que se usa en Latinoamérica: todos los países de Sudamérica, Centroamérica y el Caribe. Un verbo intransitivo es un verbo que no requiere de un objeto directo (p.ej. recoger. Hi, I’m Mr. Estos enunciados provienen de fuentes externas y pueden ser poco precisos. Are you lost? Verbos. El hombre estornudó.). Revisa las traducciones de 'pick-up' en Español. Todos los derechos reservados. Una palabra o frase conversacional que se usa en el habla común (p. ej. Acceder Regístrate pick up. pick up significado Por un lado, nos encontramos con el verbo pick up, que no es otra cosa que el verbo pick transformado en phrasal verb con la preposición up. Hago ejercicio por la mañana.). Una frase verbal intransitiva es la que combina un verbo con una preposición u otra partícula y no requiere de un objeto directo (p.ej. Hello, I’m a … I picked up the baby and kissed his cheek. Sinónimos. quisiera volver al punto que planteó David; can I just pick up that gentleman's point? s. m. AUDIOVISUALES, MÚSICA Tocadiscos portátil popularizado durante los años cincuenta y sesenta. Copyright © IDM 2020, a menos que se indique lo contrario. traducir pick-up significado pick-up traducción de pick-up Sinónimos de pick-up, antónimos de pick-up. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: pickup truck, pick-up truck, pickup, pick-up n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Escucha la pronunciación. Navega tu cursor sobre uno de los cuadros para aprender nuevas palabras con la misma raíz. 2. Más traducciones en el diccionario italiano-español. Ejemplos. El viento se levanta; la travesía será dura. Traté varias veces de llamar a mi tía, pero no contestó. Muchos ejemplos de oraciones traducidas contienen “pick up” – Diccionario español-inglés y buscador de traducciones en español. ¡Aquí lo tienes todo. My sister picks up languages very easily. Premium. Auricular means headphone, but it is referring to those old-school landline phones that people used to use in the past. No incluye España. My new pickup truck is painted bright yellow. Can you pick up your suit from the dry cleaner? Escucha la pronunciación. Buscar de modo "inverso" sirve para "encontrar palabras" a partir de su significado. www36.verizon.com Descuelga el teléfono y luego espera que la línea suene y que la persona qu e estás l la mando conteste. Esa garantía conlleva la responsabilidad para los bancos de empezar ahora a hacer préstamos a las empresas y a las personas, y permitir que las economías se levanten de nuevo. Por fin las cosas están mejorando en casa. 1 (=lift) [+box, suitcase, cat] levantar [+dropped object] recoger, coger (=take hold of) tomar, coger, agarrar (LAm) I saw her fall and ran to pick her up la vi caerse y corrí a levantarla that child is always wanting to be picked up ese niño siempre quiere que lo cojan or (LAm) levanten she bent to pick up her glove se agachó para recoger or coger su guante I tried ringing my aunt several times, but she didn't pick up. Travis Scott & Quavo al español. Gramática. Hola, soy el hombre de sus sueños. the President picked up the theme in his next speech, may I just pick him up on what he said about women, most of the survivors were picked up by a passing fishing boat, Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office, we've got all the evidence we need - let's pick him up, I don't want you to be picked up for vagrancy, some essential oils relax you; others pick you up, they say the weather might pick up by the end of the week, I'll hang on to them until the market picks up, he did not expect the market to pick up until next year, analysts say the housing market could pick up soon, the owner of the restaurant is hoping business will pick up, Chinese officials hope that trade will pick up when the two countries switch to hard currency, car sales should pick up when the recession is over, you'll have to wait until house prices pick up again, if sales don't pick up by next February, they'll have to close down, we've seen demand pick up twice in the last two years, I think we will see employment begin to pick up soon, industrial production is beginning to pick up, support for him picked up last week as a result of some skilful media interviews, when he left, the frenetic pace of her life picked up again. ¿Podemos retomar la conversación donde nos quedamos? Traducción de la letra de Pick Up the Phone de Young Thug feat. En espanol, "to pick up" el auricular es recoger el auricular. El diccionario de inglés más grande del mundo. Añadir a lista. ¿O lo tuyo es aprender? Vocabulario. abuelita). My computadora no agarra tu red inalámbrica. Significado de pick-up diccionario. Recógelo después de que estudies para el examen de abogado, y nos vemos en su apartamento. Traduce pick up. Tras una búsqueda exhaustiva, finalmente agarraron a los criminales. Cuando estoy en la calle, uso el telefono celular. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. Pick up the handset, and then listen for the line to ring and for the person you are calling to pick up. However, the idiom remain in use in the Spanish language. Pick Up Lines in Spanish. Información sobre pick-up en el Diccionario y Enciclopedia En Línea Gratuito. Alguien ha dicho que estaba buscando para mí. This sentence basically means to pick up the phone. You're more likely to pick up that disease in hot places. Es más probable que pilles la enfermedad en lugares calurosos. ¿Puedes recoger tu traje de la tintorería? Si alguien no toma el relevo, los haitianos se arriesgarán una vez más a encontrarse solos, abandonados a su propio destino. Definición de pick-up en el Diccionario de español en línea. ¿Te apetece echar una partida a un juego? Todo lo que necesitas saber para empezar tu aventura en otro país. Una frase verbal transitiva es la que combina un verbo con una preposición u otra partícula y requiere de un objeto directo (p.ej. Lamentablemente he observado que mis compañeros diputados no han percibido este aspecto y se han dejado influenciar por el razonamiento que va en contra de los principios de la solidaridad europea. SpanishDict Premium incluye: SpanishDict es el diccionario, traductor y sitio web de aprendizaje inglés-español más popular del mundo. Me fue imposible continuar por donde iba antes de la interrupción; estaba muy alterado. the British public sees no reason why it should pick up the bill, she is always quick to pick herself up after defeat, we've got to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and pick ourselves up, now it is up to the team to pick themselves up and survive, she picked herself up and tried to brush the dust off her clothes, all he had to do was pick up the phone and dial that number, we drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan, she was going over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes for Owen, parents come to pick up their children from school, on the way back from the funeral he picked up two hitchhikers, I picked up a bit of news about him today, it's not difficult - you'll soon pick it up, see what you can pick up about their export scheme, she has always been quick to pick things up at school, Demiris had a good ear and picked up languages quickly, I know that smoking is bad, but once you've picked up the habit, it's not easy to give it up, it's an affectation picked up from some friends of mine. Su significado completo en español es "recoger", como lo que hacemos cada vez que un familiar nos espera en la estación. Can we pick up the conversation where we left off? No se puede hallar "pick-up" en el diccionario de antónimos sin embargo al buscar "pick-up" y palabras similares se consiguió proponer alternativas que pueden ser útiles. if you are ill, you must not expect the NHS to pick up the tab! In this area my phone doesn't pick up the signal. También es aconsejable estar en un ambiente uniforme, sin mucho ruido externo que pueda ser captado por el micrófono. Pick up: significado en español, sinónimos y antónimos y definiciónes en Inglés. bab.la no es responsable de su contenido. I found it impossible to pick up where I was before the interruption; I was too upset. Además del significado, sinónimos y antónimos de la palabra "pick-up", se buscó inversamente en significados, sinónimos y antónimos de otras palabras y en los glosarios gauchesco, criollo, lunfardo, de jergas y modismos de Argentina. El ladrón estaba escondiendo por aquí cerca hasta que vino la policía y lo detuvo. Piensa en tu salud.). Si necesitas un aventón, puedo pasarte a buscar. Traduce pick up. drop off significado Mira 25 traducciones acreditadas de pick up en español con oraciones de ejemplo y pronunciación de audio. Traducciones en contexto de "to pick up" en inglés-español de Reverso Context: to pick you up, to pick me up, to pick it up, to pick him up, to pick her up Porque el cielo es muy lejos de aquí. Si se queda sin espacio para mover el mouse por el escritorio o la alfombrilla, simplemente levante el mouse y acérquelo hacia usted. Nuestros diccionarios son bidireccionales, es decir, que puedes buscar palabras en ambos idiomas a la vez. (small open-back truck) camioneta nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. This is its end, Pick it up , it's tasteful now. me estaba poniendo nervioso y él lo captó, the company was slow to pick up on trends, children quickly pick up on problems in their parents' relationship, I wasn't to know they'd pick up on something I mentioned casually, problems that people are facing, which MPs can then pick up on and take to the House of Commons, se ha juntado con una gente no muy recomendable, mother used to be wild with me the way I'd pick up with just anyone, Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011.