Nobody’s even ever felt what I’m feeling except that other person, I can’t even explain it to anybody else.” I'm married and in love with another man. Look for a friend who will support you Being in love with a married man can leave you with a lot of conflicting emotions. And I'm so sorry hey hey I'm in love with another man And I know it ain't right hey You should go and find someone else (hey) Who can treat you right Give you the world (oh) Someone who understands the man … You might feel happy that you found a man you love, but it may also be hard because he has another family. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Like, as I’ve said earlier, “Nobody understands how I feel except that person. At the same time I love my husband and my kids. 3,560 Likes, 275 Comments - Kaleb Crowell (@kalebsings) on Instagram: “My version of " I'm In Love with another man" Please Like Comment & Repost‼️#viral” If you are madly in love with another person, it’s an amazing sensation. I have been married for 10 years now but I am in love with another man, and he is on love with me.