(Me enteré que vas a mudarte) 4. you your mistakes? Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fa1f3f9fcf26e30 Jenny French in the summer. My son is going to study a medicine career. Oraciones Afirmativas con Going To 1. hay 11 ok luismgalli luismgalli Going to: es una forma alternativa a will para expresar una acción futura, se utiliza … En las oraciones interrogativas, se colocará primero el verbo to be, seguido del sujeto, después la estructura going to y finalmente el verbo principal en infinitivo. Do they have to sleep over? El verbo to be se escribe en presente y según el sujeto: Am I going to…? (cross) they quickly? (Mi hijo va a estudiar una carrera de medicina) 3. Añade tu respuesta y gana puntos. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. (Voy a decirte lo que pasó) 2. - The pencil will be on the desk. 1. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Las respuestas cortas se construyen igual que la disposición del verbo to be: primero el adverbio, positivo o negativo, seguido del sujeto y finalmente el verbo to be. ElVagoEstudioso ElVagoEstudioso 05.03.2015 Inglés Bachillerato Necesito 50 oraciones con going to... Afirmativas,Negativas e Interrogativas. Registrarse. (learn) My mother and father to the party. - She will be absent from class tomorrow. 1. (correct) he the street? Iniciar sesión. (be) … Ejemplos de going to afirmativo negativo e interrogativo , por favor. - He will be your husband. (agree) I some biscuits this afternoon. Don't you have to write me? I realized that you’re going to move out. Don't they have to arrive at 10 o' clock? If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. (decide) it cold? Afirmativas,Negativas e Interrogativas. - We will be old friends. I’m going to tell you what happened. Your IP: 104.131.144.43 Encuentra respuesta a tu tarea ahora en "Tareas Gratis". Este tiempo verbal se puede plantear en forma afirmativa, negativa e interrogativa Oraciones con going to afirmativas: Sujeto + am/is/are + going to + verbo + complemento Ejemplo: I am going to drink a bottle of water She is going to run around the park We are going to sleep early Oraciones con going to negativas: Sujeto + am/ is/ are + not + going to + verbo + complemento Ejemplo: • Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Do I have to read this book? profesor100 profesor100 ORACIONES Will Positivo - I will be a good student. Oraciones Con Going To Afirmativas Negativas E Interrogativas. Do you have to play soccer? Preguntar. Registrarse. • Complete las oraciones con la correcta "be going to" forma afirmativa del verbo entre paréntesis. Don't we have to work? 20 Oraciones interrogativas con "Have to": Does she have to study? 2 Ver respuestas 50 Almenos 20 por favor! 20 Ejemplos oraciones con going to (interrogativo) en inglés y español Para realizar preguntas con to be going to debemos escribir el verbo to be al principio de la pregunta, después el sujeto seguido de going to más el verbo en su forma simple. Does he have to go home? Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Iniciar sesión. Complete las oraciones con la forma interrogativa correcta "be going to" del verbo entre paréntesis. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. 10 oraciones , en sentences negativo, positivo,interrogativo , con el verbo going to,will,will not 1 Ver respuesta elpajaro11 está esperando tu ayuda. Oraciones afirmativas 1) I am going to stay at Holiday hotel 2) You are going to play tennis 3) He is going to study the lesson 4) Susan is going to cook pizza for lunch 5) The parrot is going to eat its food 6) John, Peter,Tom and I are going to write poems 7) You are going to dance at the club 8) They are going to travel to London Oraciones negativas 1) I am not going to stay at Holiday hotel 2) You are not going to …