I heard that it was because he was afraid of Onaga. AmazonieSPL. Forum Posts. I made a lot of Vs Shao Kahn Intros while making all of the Onaga Intros, so I just decided to post it separately. Reviews: 0. He later came back to life and tried to regain his place as the king of the Otherworld by any means. Follow 291. 3 years ago. Onaga: Kneel before your Dragon King, Shao!!! Was Shao Kahn really that afraid of Onaga and if so, then why? Followers. 227. Tier: 7-B | Low 6-B. Shao Kahn yeah, lol he's powerful but sometimes jobbers....that's a prime example, but I'm sure most MK fans would tell you Onaga could take out Kahn in H2H fight. But going back to previous games and comics Kahn & Goro have a history of teaming up. His former adviser managed to escape and return to the battle, and Onaga was killed at some point during the battle. I thought shujinko killed him with the help of shang tsing raiden and quan chi. Shao Kahn: Or what, Onaga? User Lists: 0 #1 kgb725. Shao Kahn's my 3rd favorite character (Onaga, Sub-Zero, Shao Kahn), so it pissed me off to see how powerful he was and not be able to play as him :/ 6 years ago. Summary. Shao Khan: I won’t bend my knee to forgotten relic!! Endings. 0. Enjoy. When Shao Kahn was knocked towards the edge of the Pyramid of Argus, Onaga grabbed him and flew far away from the pyramid. Onaga, nicknamed "The Dragon King" was the former ruler of the Otherworld until he was poisoned by Shao Kahn and his army was mummified to avoid any revolts.. Onaga: Or I'll pollute the air with your ashes!!! Onaga: Vacate my throne, Shao! Shao Kahn: I-It cannot be!!! Wiki Points. Onaga would probably win against Shao Kahn & Goro individually...but if the 2 were to combine their might and fight together against him, im sure they could bring him down. Follow 21625. However, Onaga's desire for revenge against Shao Kahn proved to be greater than his desire to gain Blaze's prize. Powers and Stats. Onaga V Shinnok V Shao Kahn V Quan Chi & Shang Tsung V Blaze kgb725. If memory serves, Shao Kahn poisoned the Dragon King to take over the throne of Outworld. ! not saying that would be an easy task. Now after Onaga is out the way, naturally I wold this Kahn would win, but Goro is no slouch.