PLAYERS TEAMS NATIONS CAREER Login. While Ultimate Team usually gets all the attention, the football manager mode is in desperate need of a refresh. ULTRAFIFA English. We have got every single player's stats for you on our website. ... salah is an exception because of a potential TOTGS card so I'll be watching him ... 53.4K FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. He is a player with the highest potential ability out of all Turks on this list. Home » Extras » Fifa 20 Highest Potential Players You Need to Buy! Player Page: Morata (Álvaro Borja Morata Martín) FIFA 21 26 november 2020 - 23/10/1992 (27 years) - OVR 83 - POTENTIAL 83 I've got 2 Morata looks like I'm in it for the long haul as if he does nothing v United I can see him crashing with the international break and with Black Friday looming. Come visit us if you would like to know FIFA 21 player stats! Looks like Morata will be out for up to 8 weeks with a "Grade 2 Hamstring Injury". Morata has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the world but he is still raw. He could be a lot better and he has chance to take up Benzemas role next season if he stayed. Álvaro Borja Morata Martín has an Overall Rating of 83 with a Potential Rating of 85 on FIFA 20. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 58. 0. View the rest of attributes of Álvaro Borja Morata Martín updated regularly on FIFA Ratings . Player Page: Morata (Alvaro Morata Martín) FIFA 12 Original - 23/10/1992 (18 years) - OVR 70 - POTENTIAL 80. Fehmi Koç is 15 years old and he is another Turkish wonderkid striker. Inter Milan Must Pay 60 Million Pound for Chelsea Star N’Golo Kante September 7, 2020 . FIFA 20… MENU HOME PLAYERS TEAMS NATIONS CAREER PC version Login. X Connect with. September 25, 2019 ; ... Atletico Madrid Not Going to Sell Alvaro Morata Despite Juventus Interest September 9, 2020 . EUR. Fifa 20 Highest Potential Players You Need to Buy! FIFA 12 - Original. Mert Müldür is another player with high current ability and that makes him expensive. Potential drop of his OTW? But another season rotting on bench could ruin his career too. The largest FIFA 21 player database there is: FIFAIndex.com.