She is a mythical animal and the little girl of Phorcys and Ceto. In the background I'm looking for something degraded like cloud or sunbeam to make it smooth. It's all about tattoo designs, from the simplest single-tone tattoos, classic pin-up tattoo designs, to the stunning & complex 3D tattoo works. The substance of this animal is increasingly similar to … The eyes of the medusa should be open, white and illuminated. Medusa tattoos are a fascinating tattooing enlivened by antiquated mythology tattooing. Feb 19, 2018 - Explore Lecia Burdette's board "medusa tattoo" on Pinterest. I would like a medusa symbol to tattoo on the top of my hand. The medusa should be unique of course. Essentially, Medusa is a character in the Greek mythology. See more ideas about medusa tattoo, tattoos, sleeve tattoos. Powerful and Amazing Medusa Tattoo designs men and women 2019. united kingdom Sep 17, 2020 - Explore Neall's board "Medusa tattoo" on Pinterest. Check out the Top 30 Medusa Tattoos for Men and Women this year. May 2, 2020 - Explore Joshua Mooney's board "Medusa Tattoo" on Pinterest. She can portray a beautiful yet strong woman or a fierce and independent creature. See more ideas about Medusa tattoo, Tattoos, Medusa. See more ideas about Medusa tattoo, Black girl art, Black women art.