Students read the passages, predict what will occur next, support their answers with text. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Prediction, Making predictions work 3, Prediction, Can you predict, Making predictions, Making predictions passages, Making predictions work 2, Grade 4 infer predictions. Volume Of Rectangle And Cubic For Grade 4. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Making predictions work 3, Making predictions work 2, Name making predictions clay day chloe worked all, Making predictions, Making predictions, Includes powerpoint presentations developed by sara behm, , Guiding comprehension. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> To download/print, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. s�+��!���zh� �"�4#�vs�l�oS�/��oh!#ߎD�%?�q4fl=��a���M���9�%!�ȟ���'�eK�}i�V&��i�+}�B@|�6g�$��Գ��Ft%�]H�ō4���g�i�B�{���. Cameron threw the rope into the field. x�\ko#��>���/�G����/E�.�R4��EPA�J�Ļg6������s�y����fH^^�7//�����b��)JS�f�ݛ��ʜ�ǟ�+��w&w�߽F�|]V��~����}U��n�[����o7���ܼ6U�������㛛���G�����W�6��W�¬~p�2{�2W�~we����Ap,&�<>�57_��7��]B��>��xu(�u(�՛��'�TfW��]��������n��G X��_�������������߹��o�ye6f�:>xn݊}�����WfkV�M��z8�\����3�7{pv�l�;ݻa~����7Wf����ޔ�"!�[g���2,}���f][Zf��S0|���S{��~�$��9N�O��}����r���U�K>�!�~,tm��E���վ2�X��#u:?�ÿ���[�2�oU�79L��7�F��A4���9�������Լ mo�2O���I~�3�� ��i�/l�#�В��ƈ}l$&|naݴd߉-Fx�P�`�>���&�~��-�ꁃ��d8�1 剟�����+{p��`Hbp2O F����7뼺���व�D\Rk�﮲�ƀ}ěݴ�3ar��$ב�N$ _��V����gFL����ig���q*]i_S�=���~�o�V[�� ������?%�)�$_ۜĘ��o��Ж��Ҷ�#�Iy�D`�$-'3�Bv!ɟ�4����cTߘ�ڑ�(!Z �{HmA�y� You can & download or print using the browser document reader options. Doris did not wait for the rope to land. Worksheet will open in a new window. It landed near the creek. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Prediction, Making predictions work 3, Prediction, Can you predict, Making predictions, Making predictions passages, Making predictions work 2, Grade 4 infer predictions. %��������� Explain your answer using textual evidence. Looking to give your student more practice with making predictions in stories? This is great practice. %PDF-1.3 4 0 obj Determine what event is likely to occur next. Here's another double-sided prediction worksheet! Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Making Predictions For Year 3. Suggested reading level for this text: Grade 3-7. Making Predictions Worksheet 3 Directions: Read the following passages. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Grade 3 Making Predictions. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Grade 3 Making Predictions. stream Found worksheet you are looking for?