All Rights Reserved. LG K61 $ 439 GET STOCK ALERT Add to Cart Where to Buy Enquire To Buy Find a Dealer Overview Specs Reviews Support Where to Buy omponent-menuOpen menu … Facebook It is suitable for filming movies and photography, and you even if LG K61 Android smartphone. Features 6.53″ display, MT6765 Helio P35 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 4 GB RAM, MIL-STD-810G compliant, Scratch-resistant glass. Enter the world of cinema. If you want a budget phone thats what you get for this mid range device with mediocre camera quality. LG K61 is released in the month of February 2020. Coverage Unfortunately, the K61 is also an LG … Capture your favourite moments more often and in more places. Quad-Cell Technology turns the brightness up and the noise down for beautiful photos even in low light conditions. Retailers are coming soon. ABN 98 064 531 264. Clear and spatial sound, as individual as you are. Please check again later. The URL has been copied to the clipboard. Upload additional documents for obtaining service and support, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-360View, This is LG Electronics' official homepage. Announced Feb 2020. I love LG products so I felt comfortable buying LG again. Disclaimer. Copyright © 2009-2020 LG Electronics. Announced Feb 2020. The LG.com website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience our LG.COM website please follow below instructions. I love LG products so I felt comfortable buying LG again. Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. The data storage capacity of the LG K61 is 128GB and it is highly recommended for people who frequently take movies and images. Your model is compatible with this , This model is not compatible with this , Find out latest product information and useful tips by registering your product, View and download information for your LG product, Update your LG product with the latest version of software or firmware. If you want to connect to LG Corp., or other LG affiliates, please click, Secure payment and exclusive offers available, Quad Camera (Standard, Super Wide, Depth Sensor & Macro). Does your LG product require a repair service? Simply put on your headphones and multi-dimensional, premium sound takes you inside a whole new world of audio. Compared to all other LG smartphones released this month, LG K61 provides a … RSS feed Mobile version These are the best offers from our affiliate partners. Confira! Features and services may be changed without notice. Read more, Get the Moto G8 Plus or the G Pro, far better than this, The same Soc, that a low device use, like moto g8 power lite. Do not sell my data. Search for compatible products for your accessory. LG K61 te ofrece una cuádruple cámara principal y una camara de selfie con la excelente resolución del estándar de 48MP, gran angular de 8MP, sensor de profundidad de 5MP y lentes macro de 2MP. Twitter, © 2000-2020 GSMArena.com Quádrupla + Selfie 16MP com as melhores condições você encontra no site do Magalu. The devices our readers are most likely to research together with LG K61, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only), HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, 164.5 x 77.5 x 8.4 mm (6.48 x 3.05 x 0.33 in), Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~394 ppi density), Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. Add extra dimension to your photography. LG K61's storage size The data storage capacity of the LG K61 is 128GB and it is highly recommended for people who frequently take movies and images. Home Google is a trademark of Google LLC. The Wide Angle Camera gives you a broader view to capture spectacular skylines, group shots, and breathtaking landscapes. I … Ask Google Assistant to find restaurants, trending playlists, or directions to get to where you need to be. It is suitable for filming movies and photography, and you even if you install many games and apps you will not feel inconvenienced. Appreciate films in all their glory on the 20:9 wide display. Help reveal the brilliance of the situation. It features a 16 MP front camera and an Android 9.0 operating system. Reviews