HP Pavilion - 15-cs3073cl Home and Business Laptop (Intel i7-1065G7 4-Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA MX250, 15.6" Touch Full HD (1920x1080), WiFi, Win 10 Home) with USB Hub … laptop i7 16gb ram. holidays and weekends. It has been restored to a factory installation of Windows 10 Pro. The ScreenPad™ 2.0 has a larger 5.65” touchscreen that enhances productivity. This HP Spectre x360 convertible notebook has a 1TB SSD, providing plenty of space for large files and rapid startup times, and the … Tap on Number Key icon on ScreenPad™ for easy numeric data entry. Shop Intel Core i7 Laptops with 16GB RAM from the leading Laptop brands. This laptop is the ultimate gaming machine. Free Delivery on orders over £50. *All specifications are subject to change without notice. Orders received before 2PM PST are processed Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessory condition. Please check with ASUS support for more detail. We do not use FedEx Ground service for Hawaii and within two business days. Intel Core i7 7th Gen, 16GB RAM and a combined 512GB SSD and 1TB hard drive. Holiday Doorbuster! for express shipping to order to these two states. Tap the App Navigator icon to view all open apps on ScreenPad™ and easily move docked windows between your main display and ScreenPad™. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to  system configuration and your operating environment. Up for sale is a preowned Lenovo Thinkpad W550s mobile workstation/laptop. The Intel Core i7 processor delivers reliably responsive performance, and the 16GB of RAM let you manage multiple open tabs at once. 15.6” FHD display with 88% screen-to-body ratio for seamless viewing experience. Registered number … ASUS ZenBook 15 Ultra-Slim Laptop 15.6" 4K UHD NanoEdge Bezel, Intel Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q, Innovative ScreenPad 2.0, Windows 10 … Tap on the handwriting icon on ScreenPad™ to take notes and jog down your idea in the most intuitive way. It includes a collection of handy ASUS utilities, such as Quick Key, Handwriting, Number Key and Slide Xpert. All eligible refunds will be for merchandise total and applicable sales tax per original order (minus restocking fee if any). Nvidia GTX 1070 perfect for all types of games, graphics and video editing. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. * Select items are not eligible for return, * Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return, * Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return, Endless possibilities with ScreenPad™ 2.0, ASUS Official Store | Free Shipping and Financing Available. Returns may subject to a restocking fee at the sole discretion of ASUS Store. Buy Alienware 17 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 , 17.3" WQHD, Epic Silver from our View All Laptops & MacBooks range at John Lewis & Partners. Condition is "Used". ZenBook Laptops ASUS Official Store | Free Shipping and Financing Available ASUS ZenBook 15 Ultra-Slim Laptop 15.6” FHD NanoEdge Bezel Intel Core i7-10510U 16GB RAM 1TB PCIe SSD GeForce GTX 1650 Innovative ScreenPad 2.0 Windows 10 Pro UX534FTC-XH77 Royal Blue, Innovative ScreenPad™ 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad, App Switcher on ScreenPad™ easily move docked windows Prices Are Subjected to Change Without Prior Notice. Finance Options & Next Day Delivery available. Customers have to pay Simplify complicated key sequences into a single touch, to give you personalized hotkeys for your most-used tasks. Microsoft Surface Laptop features a 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 1 TB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 14.5 hours of video playback Backed by the best of Microsoft, including … Buy It Direct Ltd is a limited company registered in England. inconvenience this may have caused. Orders are processed Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM Get Microsoft Office Home & Student for only $99.99 with a home PC purchase. Asus provides a refund for eligible returns* that are requested within 30-calendar days of the order date. Advanced biometrics work seamlessly with IR camera and  Windows Hello, allowing you to wake VivoBook S15 and login with a simple look. or holidays. LG Gram Laptop - 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (512GB x2), 17 Hour Battery, Thunderbolt 3 - … Please note that orders will not be shipped during We apologize for any ASUS VivoBook S15 is an unconventional take on daily computing, with unconventional color blocking design that tells the world that you go against the grain. ASUS VivoBook S512 S15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, FingerPrint, Windows 10 Home, S512FL-PH77, … VivoBook S15 is equipped with USB Type C, USB Type A and 2.0 ports, HDMI output and a microSD card reader for extensive connectivity, Intel Core i7-10510U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.9GHz). Any returns received 31-calender days or more will be returned and no longer eligible for return. The specifications of the machine are as follows: - Intel 5th generation Core i7-5500U Processor @ 2.4GHz - 16 GB DDR3 RAM - Intel AC Wireless - 15.6 LCD (2880x1620) PST and will not be processed during weekends It features the innovative ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 to improve multitasking and change the way you work with your laptop. Asus ROG Strix G15 G512 Core i7-10750H 16GB 1TB SSD 15.6 Inch FHD 144Hz GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Windows 10 Gaming Laptop - G512LW-HN055T Condition: Brand new This item is brand new and has never been opened (M-F 6am~6pm PST). i7 16GB Ram Laptop Laptops 77 results Sort by: Holiday Doorbuster! If any question, please contact us during business hours Price Match Guarantee. ASUS VivoBook S15 S532 Thin & Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, IR Camera, Windows 10 Home, S532FL-DS79, Transparent … Shop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6" 4K OLED Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop Intel Core i7 16GB Memory 1TB SSD + Optane Ash Silver at Best Buy. Alaska, only express (Overnight or 2 days). ASUS ZenDrive SDRW-08U9M-U DVD±RW (±R DL) External Drive, Asus WT205 Luxurious Compact Wireless Optical Mouse-gold, ASUS Premium Care for Zen and Vivobook-1 Year with Accidental Damage Warranty, ASUS VivoBook S15 S532 Thin & Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, IR Camera, Windows 10 Home, S532FL-DS79, Transparent Silver. VivoBook S15 has the tools to help you every step of the way with the very latest Intel Core processors and discrete NVIDIA graphics.