Get Directions +506 6003 8907. La Torre is situated on the Costa Calida (warm coast), with one of the most agreeable climates in Spain and is just 20 minutes from the new airport at Corvera, close to many beaches of the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean, and is less than 30 minutes away from the ancient port and city of Cartagena with its fantastic Roman theatre and Murcia City with its baroque cathedral, tapas bars and shops. too “mass market”. Community See All. From Thursday 1st October 2020, only the 5 pools shown in the attached plan will be in use. El Mercado Martínez de la Torre se encuentra en el corazón de la CDMX. Boulevard Constitución y Calle Zacamil block 6, frente a texaco Constitución (2,888.22 mi) San Salvador, El Salvador 503 . Didn’t feel safe and certainly wasn’t within government guidelines. bother to waste your time and money as they are not interested in the safety of customers. Unclaimed. Pizza Place in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Do not...bother to waste your time and money as they are not interested in the safety of customers.More, We were very lucky to get a front row table without booking on a Friday evening from which we enjoyed a beautiful sunset. So outdated. The staff are extremely attentive, the food wonderful and the view is breathtaking at sunset. Please read the attached document that details entry restrictions into Spain that come into effect on 23rd November. La Torre de Retiro. Save. Fish dry not fresh, frozen. About See All. Av. UPDATE 11/11/2020 = The 5 remaining pools have now been closed now, as nobody is using them and it will get colder. 4.6. 2010 - 2020, Please login to view community information, Covid Update - Entry Restrictions Into Spain, 20201030 comunicado BORM LA TORRE eng.pdf, 20201030 comunicado BORM LA TORRE esp.pdf. Had dinner here, excellent food spoilt by the fact that some diners were allowed to walk around freely without using a mask and staff and management didn’t challenge anyone. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. for 2 with 2 bottles of wine was £180 ...but we loved it. please make sure you book and if you want to get the sunset like we did it was amazing...More. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 5,665 people like this. La Torre, designed as a 5* resort - has a private property complex of 2,670 apartments, townhouses and villas set in beautifully landscaped gardens with boulevards, gardens and fountains, a Double Tree Hilton Hotel and a Nicklaus designed golf course, regarded by many as one of the best resorts in the region. ... were excellent my wife and I sharing the, Avenida de Bruselas S/N CC El Mirador, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain. 5 check-ins. Great food and wine and the singing chef on Thursday and Sat night is totally worth it ....however not cheap dinner...for 2 with 2 bottles of wine was £180 ...but we loved it.More, One of the biggest and fullest restaurants of the area, it has a big draw with the live music played during the dinner. 5,896 people follow this. I would recommend the salt baked sea bass with canarian potatoes....Lovely homemade dessert too. Contact Soda La Torre on Messenger. Due to the current lack of residents and the small number of users in the pool areas, in order to save on costs inherent to anti-Covid-19 hygiene and control standards, the number of pools in use will be reduced. Won’t return. Aquí encontrarás la oferta más amplia en productos y gastronomía. De la Plaza de deportes de San Rafael 700 metros noroeste,diagonal a la torre (3,303.98 mi) Cartago, Costa Rica 30701. Avenida de Bruselas S/N CC El Mirador, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain +34 922 71 22 09 Website Menu. Ferreteria La Torre. [CDATA[ */ La Torre Del Mirador. Food Stand. MISIÓN. Innovar en el sector industrial ofreciendo productos que solucionen tus necesidades en el hoga... See More. Libramiento Emilio Portes Gil 450 Colonia Tamatán (1,654.89 mi) Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico 87060. function doGTranslate(lang_pair){if(lang_pair.value)lang_pair=lang_pair.value;if(lang_pair=='')return;var lang=lang_pair.split('|')[1];if(GTranslateGetCurrentLang() == null && lang == lang_pair.split('|')[0])return;var teCombo;var sel=document.getElementsByTagName('select');for(var i=0;i */. Estamos ubicados en Quito en el centro comercial Espiral local 107 teléfono 022500045 wattsapp 0982317269 Get quick answers from La Torre Del Mirador staff and past visitors. Been many times including New Year.Could you let me know if GED Roberts is performing in the North West UK this summer. We had read lots of great reviews about this restaurant and it didn’t disappoint. Radiadores La Torre es reconocida por su calidad en productos y servicios. we will definitely return to this restaurant next time we are in tenerife. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Opens in 50 minutes . The “piazzetta” downstairs has a good vibe in front of the live performance though I would say that makes it a bit...too “mass market”. the best by far.. Thankyou, we will be back .