KTM 200 Duke BS6 is available in India at a price of Rs. The current-gen 200 Duke is priced at Rs 1.62 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), but after the inclusion of a BS6-compliant engine, KTM could increase the price by around Rs 12,000. It's amazing and comfort is awesome. It has already started and for details contact your nearest dealer, As it has launched the bs6 version therefore no bs4 models r available, The bs6 variant gets a whole new duke 200 along with dual channel abs bs6 engine led drls wider seat for rider and pillion bith. respect traffic rules .you will be fine . 5,24,900 (ABS), whereas the new 2020 KTM Duke 200 BS6 price in Nepal is Rs. KTM Bikes Price in Nepal KTM Duke 200. the power is higher on rpm above 6000. so you need not worry about mileage because both will provide the same in the end.since the duke200 comes with an underbelly exhaust you will love the exhaust sound (i suppose). No supermoto. That said, the substantial hike in price means it is now more expensive than larger motorcycles such as the Suzuki Gixxer 250. KTM charges slightly more than RS or NS. Maintenance cost is really cheap. However Duke has faster pick-up and you can get higher top speed in Duke bu remapping the ECU or getting a Piggyback ECU modulator, Yes You can soften the suspension which will automatically lower the seat height but it is not recommended if your weight is more than 80. It’s non abs. Brakes are really sharp as well. 1.76 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). I'm 5.5 and Its not an issue if you are an experienced rider. because there is lot of improvement. In terms of power, KTM stands in the lead. The BS4 KTM 200 was priced at Rs. Nope.. there is no slipper clutch even In duke 200 bs6 model yet, Can i install slipper clutch on my duke 200 2017 model. Performance feels unchanged from the older model, which is a good thing. The bike houses the same halogen headlamp but now features new LED DRLs. You are fit for KTM. But you have to make some other modifications regarding this other than the slip on, Yes, you can install grunt slip on exhaust from Grease House customs, will give you some extra power, The new duke 200 comes with ABS variant only. Cost changed due to BS6 upgrade and changes in headlight cluster. Showroom condition .Reason for sale : I would like to buy Himalayan bs6 2020. 30-32 kmpl if you don't rev it insanely , service cost is high as it uses fully synthetic 1.4 l oil which alone cost 1300-1400, labour cost is high in comparison to other home based manufacturers, For me it is getting around 35 in city and at long distance if you maintain 70 speed you will get around 40 to 45. Yes. For more details, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized, For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealership. Moreover, the documents required are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc. Its fine...you can go for it with woodland shoes. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_mmv,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, This feature is not available in this variant, Ask your question from 200 Duke owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Single Cylinder, 4 Valve, Liquid Cooled, FI, DOHC, Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 Signals Edition, KTM 200 Duke BS6: Same Price Other Options. Let’s start with KTM Duke 200 BS6, it was the first KTM Bike to arrive in Nepal. I owned a FZ s before I bought the Duke. And coming to mileage, MT-15 gives better than that of duke 200. Don’t confuse yourself. If you wanna go for StyleKTM Duke is for youBut mileage is average of KTM dukeNo bike can beat DUKE in looks. Check out. It's upto your budget and how much you can spend in the maintenance of the vehicle. For some riders, the stack of cash saved will also make up for the practicality concerns. If you ask RC or Duke for a pillion ride then I'll go with Duke. so just got it replaced with new one and it is fine now. costly and high maintenance but worth it if you want style and looks of a aggressive street bike. speed 135km/hr, If you have money better you choose Duke 390. Take a spin on both bikes.But according to your requirement RC will suit you.But RC is costlier than Duke in both service and Intial price, Yes you can but you have to replace some parts starting from ECU of the bike but still there is guarantee that i will be successful. Ktm duke 200 still thrills me every time I accelerate and I love this bike it’s my first bike. KTM Duke 200 comes with a 13.5 Litres tank and fuel indicator starts blinking when there is around 1.5-2 litres fuel left in the tank. I usually get down from the bike during such instances. About the question, Duke 200 would be a better choice as far as I think. A refreshed look. Main documents is ITR of last 3 years and 6 month bank statements plus 2 blank cheques + photos, Yes you should. Well, with the only exception being the changes to the 199cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected motor that make it BS6-compliant. And you must sale BS4 in your own for more money. But i would suggest you try short distances first. We can enjoy riding it on every.....Read More, Truly said beast by nature and performance KTM. Why are you lying.. during paid service also it cost’s around 2300 only. But unfortunately your weight is 120 kg .. go for duke 250 it is a better option .. and if you have a fix budget then duke 200 is also good. Your question has been submitted. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, 46% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, I love Duke and my life line ...super model. Yes You can buy Duke 200 bs6. It can generate a max power of 25PS at 10000rpm and max torque of 19.3 Nm at 8000rpm. I think Duke was never designed for long rides or high way cruising , seat is little hard and trouble at making top end speed so135 is top max speed. Go for this of you want a daily commute with power when you need it. If you re lookin for daily commute and leisure go for the fz. HD wallpapers and background images i have the duke 200. It's better comparing to RC series. I think between 200 duke and dominor 400, dominor is far better choice. KTM recently launched the 200 Duke in India with a host of updates that sets it apart from the previous model. smoother tires not suppotive for mountain rides.. Change the tire if you want to do off road travel. Yes, brother duke 200 BS6 is available in Agartala, Tripura. Thank you! Duke is the one as it is good for both long rides and city use and also for stunting purposes with few modifications so it's the one all rounder. Torque remains at 19.5 Nm . The seat height can't be adjusted but the suspension can be softened so that when you sit, the seat will automatically get lowered. Yes..the tyres are miserable in off-road and the engine will heat in low gear.Its only good for highways, Yeah it is true but on the highway it is perfoming very good, At present it is having the single channel ABS, Yes I had asked they said 390s and would fit cost would be in between 15-20kand yes there is definitely need of abs for Duke 200, I tell you ktm is more aggressive bike than fz 250 and maintenance coast is also very high as compared to fz250 .fz 250 is good smooth engine and very comfortable. RE's quality is not like before. I really loved it. To know more about the Duke 200 BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App. Dream bike. Stay tuned. As per Govt rules it is compulsory for Bike manufactures to give ABS in bikesYou should definitely go for ABS. go with dominar 250 or 400 whic is pocket friendly. It can do long distance touring as the engine can cruise at 110 kmph all day long. Vo tere upr h tera pas paisa kitna h me mere smjh se agr lena h to duke 200 or ns 200 le skt h agr speed chahiye to ns200 let or agr pick up chahiye to duke 200 bhai mere duke 200. Duke 200 comes with a seat height of 810mm, even though you won't get a plant foot, you can manage as it is a light weight bike. As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side. It will Beat the pulsar and other segment bikes in 200 Cc easily. KTM DUKE 200 BS6. Not recommended for short person’s. You can zip through traffic with ease. The rear seat inst comfortable for long rides. Mostly this bike is designed in way that for racing it’s fork and those handles for it and best suits for track race. 4,99,900, while the one with ABS costs Rs 5,24,900. The ns is a beautiful machine at a splendid price but the quality isn't in the lines of duke, you are prone to more repairs. 5,39,900. .....Read More. Yes, duke is definitely more powerful than apache rtr200 or yamaha mt 15, but it is not necessarily better. only you can decide what works best for you! Duke 200 have a aggressive seating position where it might not be as comfortable as dominar. If you are a first time rider then this can b**w your mind with its power delivery. This will equip you with the skills required to control and enjoy an aggressive motorcycle like the Duke 200. To know more about the KTM 200 Duke BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the BikeDekho App. The MRF tyres that come with it are pathetic. Due to small pillion seat the b**t gets numb so early. Svartpilen is not just the bike rather its emotion.Every feature of this bike is better than other bike of this segment.You will get better milege,pickup,comfortable. But can manage every situation. If you plan to go on the Highway often or tour, then Duke is better as the FZs engine is not adequate for triple digit speeds and feels underpowered on the highway due to poor top end power. Hardware. It is a fabulous experience. It differs from area to area, state to state. I've done a trip from Chandigarh to Hyderabad that's around 2000 kms. Excellent value for money motorcycle. Height doesn't matter the only thing which is matter is your skill to drive the vehicle. Yes you can ride.But buying duke 200 for your personal use that makes lot of uncomfortable for you. Further I could lower the seat height by adjusting suspension setup but the service center told me not to do it as the KTM company has set it by keeping balanced setup any changes in it can make it worse and reasult in a accident. Surely you can buy BS6. I feel it should comes with ABS. The bike houses the same halogen headlamp but now features new LED DRLs. Ground clearance has dropped to 155mm as the exhaust now routes under the bike. Don’t spoil your stock setup. This makes it look past the realisation that the Husqvarna’s fit and finish isn’t all that premium when compared to a KTM. Engine and power output similar. You can expect 25-28kmpl mileage. long rides. As of now, there is no update available from the brand side regarding any price slashes. Please go for a test ride above all and see. No other thinking.. it is best and better option on that price range. Service is a bit on higher side in duke 200 after a year of purchase. If you consider comfort... go for dominar. Stay hooked with ZigWheels for further updates. But I've heard about Duke 390 users having such experiences, I will suggest you to go for 9 amp insted of 8 amp. If you are looking for a bike that you wanna use for the next 5 years or more with no repairs whatsoever then you can go for the duke with no second thoughts, but the duke is a little heavy on maintenance. RS 200 for performance and RTR 200 fo cruise. I own a 2017 Bs4 duke 200 drove about 20k+ km till date and i must say i am totally in love with this machine, the pickup hasn"t changed a bit in this two years, 20k+ km but slight exhaust note has changed also some vibrations gets started but the solution for that just upgrade your engine oil to MOTUL 300V. Duke 200 is a much better quality product in terms of performance and build quality. Maintenance cost is handy. if you r college student or non working guy please go with yamaha and honda which ain't did deep your pocket.basically keep in mind that every motorcycle need to be maintained at regular intervals it takes what it need. Obviously it will skid on emergency braking .every bike without abs does. i luv the duke but not yet rode the himalaya. In real i’m 5.7 and not able to place both legs on ground. i am 5.9 85Kg. The KTM 200 Duke BS6 is now equipped with the LED DRLs and LED taillights. I want to buy bs4 duke 200 please share the showroom details. Ktm duke is a good performance bike and overall it has nice features.. love it. how ever you will get the thrill of this bike when you ride it. Yes;of course NS is best In mileage;but one thing I have to say that DUKE has its classy style so NS can't beat that n***d bike style!! Also, you may ask for the additional accessories that are available at the store. If you end up buying one somewer it will be very painstaking to get it registered in the RTO. KTM 200 is faster than any other 200 cc bike. It completes my needs. Your tyres and the brakes applied, It skids sometimes dependent of Driving performances. Seating is aggressive but not as much as the RC version. Apart form ABS, there is no difference between both the variants of KTM Duke 200, The bs6 variant comes with mandatory Abs std means it doesn't get abs and abs variant gets abs, I have had it for just a couple of weeks now so cannot say, It is available in Underbelly exhaust only, It's not that you won't be able to ride it but yes it will be difficult to plant both feet at a time, rest this bike is very light, Absolutely. After all the KTM experience is great you will never get bored riding it even after many years but it requires maintenance too. You need to change seats. If so, the answer is yes. the better commuter. 1.76 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Duke is a track oriented performance bike. Ya bro your height is comfortable but just text drive cheyyu i saw duke bs6 edition height 8.10 aakki and big problem your weight effective ground clearance, Um no because you are too weighty and you are tall so kawasaki ninja will be good for you. You can feel Raw power. The 2020 KTM 200 Duke is a bigger bike, with styling now more in line with the KTM 250 Duke and KTM 390 Duke I have toured extensively on this bike. Duke 200 is, I think, the best bike to get if you're a beginner given that you're matured enough to ride a bike. Happy and Safe Riding. The 2020 KTM Duke 200 BS6 is estimated to retail at around INR 1.6 lakh (ex-showroom). Duke 200 is best under 2Lakh no other option, Yes, very good,but if you an strech your budget a little buy the Duke 250. 390 is a killer permoance bike if you can handle the power responsibly. I was running for my life in last 100 kms because the seat was hard. Duke 200 has aggressive seating posture compared to dominar but it is liter and good if you love a faster bike with lot of power. It gives nice mileage, KTM DUKE 200 BS6. Same old engine. I think you can... cause im 4'8 and my feet touches the ground from ktm... so you can ride it.. very easily..just make sure you are 18.or plus 18 :). if you damage anything then be ready to shell out huge prices. Also, the fact that the new BS6-compliant motor does not lose out on performance almost makes it feel like a win-win. KTM 200 Duke BS6 is available in 2 colours : White and Orange. Love it. For city rides i would say duke 200 is good enough and for long rides you should go with more power like duke 250 or 390. Follow the link and select your desired city for, In order to purchase a bike on finance, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. don't do that. call them and tell them you need loan. Duke has better output in power and torque than the RS. it gives comfort while taking corner. Better think other way for sound. Yes. Its good one ride in city and long rides but off road not that suitable. Go with it , given you have atleast ridden some lower cc motorcycles.If you don't know how to ride at all.I suggest you to practice and then go for it. Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model. Helmet always. You may click on the link and select your desired city for, Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc. The bikes’ body panels will also resemble the Duke 250 more which in turn will also get significant updates. This can be a commuter and for trips 100-200 kms range without causing back pain. Some banks gibe 100% loan and some banks give up to 90% on ex showroom price. 5.3 will be uncomfortable but not impossible. As i drive the duke 200,For reference my height is 5.6 and my legs still doesn't completely touch the ground, Why do you feel concerned abt your weight? Yes it gets easily heated up in slow traffic conditions and then the air cooler fan automatically starts which throws all the warm air directly to your legs. Not much diff in saddle height so you can choose either of them, It's a costly unit display alone will cost you 15k approx. Dont corner with them. However, when it comes to thrills, the KTM 200 Duke delivers it in spades! The KTM Duke 200 BS6 is a 199.5cc, DOHC single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, BS-6-compliant engine that churns out 25.5 Bhp of maximum power @ 10,000 rpm and a peak torque of 19.2 Nm @ 8,000 rpm, mated to a 6-speed gearbox. If you like Nude bikes then you can go for 200 Duke & if you want to look stylish & want to feel the racing bike then go for RC200.As i am also a RC 200 Owner. Duke is not meant for under 60kmph it's all abt riding atleast upto 80 kmph. Yes, it's better because 200cc produce more power and pickup. Answer is DUKE390.It has more power and comfortable riding position, Now duke390 has a very useful quick shifter for long ride. Talking about the new design, KTM Duke 200 BS6 is available with all-new graphics and a new color scheme. KTM 200 Duke BS6 To Get KTM 250 Duke-like Design Language! they will check and let you know eligibility and tell how much loan you will get. Though the KTM service is slightly more expensive, it is totally worth it. If you maintain well the maintenance won't be problem and also the mileage is linked with the maintenance so everything interlinked just maintain well take good care so end of the day you won't be paying more for maintenance. I really love it.#Get Duked#Ready To Race. Please understand adjusting 10mm is not making bigger difference.. try to control yours own. No problem at all . They LL check every part and the price is 3000, During Free service ill cost around 800 to 1300.. During paid serive apprx Cost around 1200 to below 2300, My bike is 2years old and my city roads are just disgusting but this s**t never happened to me because i take care of it, if you drive it rough then it might happen to you, I never had such issues on my Duke 200. If mileage is your priority that FZ should serve you better. This 200cc machine is no joke and this has some serious pulling power given it is a 200cc engine. KTM 200 Duke BS6 Price: The price of the KTM 200 Duke BS6 in Delhi is Rs 1.76 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Remember the 125duke competes with cheaper 150,160cc bikes while the rs competes with the likes of duke200, rtr200,etc.The engine of the rs200 was also derived from the duke200.Both bikes also returned almost the same mileage.For a 125cc bike the duke is quite powerful producing around 14bhp, but with a price tag of around 1.2lakh, its a bit too pricey for a 125. For more details, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized. Yes bro you can drive comfortably. If i am not wrong, younare asking this to avoid under body scraps in speed bumps. You will never regret having one. If you damage the exhaust then it will be around 9k for a new one.. and since it has ecu and electronic parts it may burn a hole in your pocket if you don't maintain it properly and responsibly, When compared to other lower/higher end bikes. I'm 5feet 6 inch and only toes of each foot touches the ground..but as the bike is light it's easy to control.ii suggest you take test ride but if you r an experienced rider I don't think height will be an issue. But if you want sports bike like feel , good mileage of around 32 -35 kmpl , better top speed of 155kmph , soothing sound , ABS and all this at less price then Go for RS200 . It grabs the attention of passersby, but more importantly, it makes the rider look back lovingly right after he, or she, has hopped off. The best performance bike of all time so far in the 200 Cc segment. B**g for your buck and a feature loaded motorcycle. If the condition is decent Duke 200 is the bike for you.Also consider the distance to the ktm service from your area. First just make sure u know to ride a bike so that u dont end up spending alot trying to fix it.Once u have then ride it. The BS4 KTM 200 was priced at Rs. Give’s Unbeatable power on that segment. The Duke 200 BS6 ground clearance is 170 mm. Yes .. new design will come. The only drawback is assist n slipper clutch otherwise its a beast, Yeah , 155cm is ok but you may cause little issues on traffic blocks, Yes it is. To know more about the KTM 200 Duke BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the BikeDekho App. It is a very comfortable bike. If this is your first bike then do a test ride first. bike is best suited for solo rides due to aggressive seating posture, For pillions city riding would be fine without an issue but above 100Kms would be a strain. Not anymore. Then go for KTM DUKE200. Its perfect for daily commute and occasional long rides.. in highway duke200 gives amazing 42kmpl for me . However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. The newly launched BS6 variant is priced at Rs 5,39,900 in Nepali market. No... it can be adjusted in ktm 200 duke BS6.... You can book by paying minimum amount of 5k. No documents required for bookingYou need documents at the time of final delivery, It'll take a toll on milage.. This BS6 variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque respectively. it's on your purpose to choose between Duke 200 and dominar 250. it's all abt fast and street ride go with Duke 200. if its relaxed daily commute which you r forced to ride 50 to 100kms in total please. The rewards package also gives you the opportunity to win cool KTM merchandise... Two entry-level streetfighters with similar equipment but different hearts.... We’ve listed the best performance-oriented bikes from the 200cc-400cc... Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI in the market, 2020 KTM 200 Duke BS6 First Ride Review | India’s Favourite Duke Gets Better. On highway the windblast turns the duke 200 down because of street naked design which the RC has the advantage over that. How long will it go depends on the mileage(Around 35 km/l) of the bike and riding style. But not for a touring. you should be just fine. I'm 5.5 and own the duke 200. Then,? Will there be any physical changes in Duke 200 BS6? Lastly the KTM service is outstanding, Bajaj service is miles behind. Also the seat isn't the comfortable one for long rides but for short drives it's quite manageable.. you need a after market air seats for sure if you want to go for an long ride. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with nearest authrosed dealership for exact offer details. Same engine, same hardware, what makes more sense? Follow the link and select your desired city for, We would suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of the bike. KTM Duke 200 BS6 is powered by a 199.5cc Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Liquid-Cooled FI engine. this is because of tuning in the ECU. I dnt think the maintenance put hole in pocket. Though below 5.5 ft height guys can drive the bike but its very difficult to cope up. The KTM Duke 200 BS6 is a 199.5cc, DOHC single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, BS-6-compliant engine that churns out 25.5 Bhp of maximum power @ 10,000 rpm and a peak torque of 19.2 Nm @ 8,000 rpm, mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Both bikes have good handling and comfort for the city. Also check KTM 200 Duke images, specs, expert reviews, news, videos, colours and mileage info at ZigWheels.com This bike is very powerful and requires experience and responsible driving habits. Can be used for city use and small rides, but if you plan to do long distance touring it may be uncomfortable for you. It can be managed only if you are a rider who has prior experience. Demands less maintenance too, According to me I have ride both bikes and both bikes are good and both have their own qualities but if you can maintain bike service time to time so you can bye Duke 200 for long riding and I also have Duke 200 which I bought this year only so I will prefer you Duke 200 , Both bikes are very good, but duke has more power so you will be able to maintain higher speeds on the highway. But choose Duke200 or Duke390. You can make some modifications like extra cushion in seat and handlebar riser to make is better, however there are better options available in the market today like Dominar and Mojo if you want to buy a bike just for touring, It is good, i have done many long rides, max 600 kms in a day you can do comfortably, but if touring is your only purpose look for other bikes like dominar or FZ25. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. I strongly suggest the Apache RTR 200 ABS version. You may, No , there is no Bluetooth connectivity in bs4 edition. For your height i suggest you to go for duke 250 even I'm from hyderabad and i drive duke 200 60km daily so from my experience i can say for sure duke 200 won't be comfortable for you.. Its my opinion. it makes way more power and is value for money, I have done leh in my Duke 200 (bangalore to leh). you can go with a bank like HDFC. Duke 200, if your budget permits. The ride quality and its performance is just awesome. KTM 200 Duke BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 199.5 cc engine and puts a power of 25.83 PS . Moreover comfort is also okay not a comfortable seat on this bike to ride for long hours. everyday traveling long rides, office use ?? If you are looking for thrill ride then KTM but if you think of economy then RTR 180 is the one. you will need to pay the balance In showroom. My city is not so crowded but on highways when I was constantly driving above 130 km/hr average was between 22-28 kmpl. If you are a beginner level rider, then Duke200 will be the best choice for you. 200 is a balance of power and daily commuter. The bike is so responsive that if you give sudden acceleration then it can scare the pillion rider.If a rider wants to enjoy riding alone go for this bike. It requires some previous motorcycling experience to properly control and enjoy the Duke200. apart from the hard cushioned seat. The mileage is good in respect to a 200cc motorcycle. I felt it to be the most suitable bike for leh when compared to any other bikes. It has the best power to weight ratio. 0-100 takes about 8 seconds and top speed is 137 Kmph. You may click on the link and select your desired city for, For that, we would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealership and take a test ride of the bike. For that, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as it depends on the dealership itself. Yes you can drive comfortably. The bike is ♡. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours.