Saqué leche de la vaca, se me arrugó la nariz, (pausa), Saqué mora de la mata, Elizabeth Carmona of Chile has written a very fun song called 1, 2, 3 Momia Es that incorporates parts of this familiar game. le di una mascadita, She says Un, dos, tres momia es, spins around, and tries to catch someone moving. However there is lots more language and a lot more movement. la mano yo me clavé. The group tries to move forward while her back is to them. Un, dos, tres. This is the video from Atiempopreescolar, a Chilean animation studio. This video is unavailable. If she sees someone move, that person must return to the starting line. se me cerraron los ojos y puse la cara así. ¡Momia es! The song has three short verses. y puse la cara así. 1, 2, 3 Momia Es is a playground game kids play in South America. se me cerraron los ojos © 2020 Spanish Playground All Rights Reserved Powered by WordPress. Un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. Tenía muchas espinas, Saqué la lengua afuera, ¡Momia es! Un, dos, tres. (pausa), Saqué un limón de un árbol, On Momio you are always among friends! Un, dos, tres. In Spain, it is 1,2,3 Escondite Inglés and in English it is Red Light, Green Light. Un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. You may also be interested in this post: Spanish Song and Dance Teaches Body Parts. Saqué la lengua afuera, se me arrugó la nariz, de la vaca leche saqué. The lyrics follow. Printable Spanish Bookmarks with Rhyming Phrases. Watch Queue Queue Me tropecé con mi balde, ¡Momia es! Un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. In the traditional game, one player faces a wall or a tree with the rest of the group behind her at a distance. Everyone must stand perfectly still, like a mummy, while she is watching. Un, dos, tres. estaba muy ácido. de la mata mora saqué. Un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. de un árbol saqué un limón. In Mexico, the same game is called 1, 2, 3 Calabaza.In Spain, it is 1,2,3 Escondite Inglés and in English it is Red Light, Green Light.Elizabeth Carmona of Chile has written a very fun song called 1, 2, 3 Momia Es that incorporates parts of this familiar game.. I am hoping it will be available to download soon. Es así como nace la idea de esta metáfora del juego “1,2,3 Momia Es”, como una estrategia comunicacional que invita a desplazarse lo menos posible y así poder detener la movilidad del virus. The Water Cycle in Spanish - A Diagram from the U.S. Geological Survey and the U.N. Spanish Song and Game for Kids: 1, 2, 3, Momia Es, Spanish Song and Dance Teaches Body Parts. Elizabeth Carmona does have some songs on iTunes, but this one is not there yet. se me arrugó la nariz, Also, the song is almost entirely in the preterite, so if you happen to be working with that tense, it is great. 1, 2, 3 Momia Es is a playground game kids play in South America. The song and the dance that goes with it keep the phrase 1, 2, 3 momia es and everyone freezing in place. If you’re looking for more activities for specific vocabulary, check out all our Spanish vocabulary games grouped by theme. In Mexico, the same game is called 1, 2, 3 Calabaza. Es un perrito muy abiloloso. Un, dos, tres. de leche yo me empapé. ¡Momia es! Un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. ¡Momia es! ¡Momia es!(pausa). There is lots of repetition, which is perfect for kids learning Spanish. El spot será difundido por Televisión Nacional de Chile y por los canales regionales de Arcatel. Un, dos, tres. y puse la cara así. Un, dos, tres. Saqué la lengua afuera, The first person to reach her takes her place. Created by Meks. se me cerraron los ojos Hang out, send messages, share stuff and style your own momio. Un, dos, tres. They are very similar and they all are fun to act out.