To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The two complete the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity run last year and participate in a number of others that take place in London. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. With all but essential flights grounded until further notice, we're sure jet setter Holly is getting itchy feet. Holly Anna Ramsay with her sister Megan Ramsay. 10 Facts About Jack Scott Ramsay: Altogether Holly is blessed with four siblings among them; brother Jack Scott Ramsay is her twin. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Her dad may be worth an estimated £177 million, but Holly Anna is determined to pave her own career. She also studies fashion design at London's Ravensbourne University, "with a dream of getting her work on the runway" one day. Holly is no stranger to a red carpet event - with her EST profile raving she "has been in the limelight since she was a young girl with famous chef father". She's also a regular at Oxfordshire pile Soho Farmhouse - where Meghan Markle spent her hen do. And she looked very comfortable as she posed with David Furnish and Elton John at their Oscars event in 2017. They haven’t worked anywhere near hard enough to afford that... We’re really strict on that,” he told the Telegraph in 2017. View our online Press Pack. “I worked my f***ing arse off to sit that close to the pilot and you appreciate it more when you’ve grafted for it.”. But Gordon insists his kids are not spoilt. Back in 2019, she mingled at Victoria Beckham's VB London Fashion Week show and also bagged tickets to Julien Macdonald's catwalk show. She has been appearing on her father's television shows since the age of four and has also appeared on her younger sister Matilda's cooking series Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch regularly for five seasons. GORDON Ramsay’s daughter Holly is currently holed up in Cornwall with her famous dad and the rest of the family – after Britain went into lockdown over coronavirus. “I turn left with Tana and they turn right and I say to the chief stewardess, ‘Make sure those little f***ers don’t come anywhere near us, I want to sleep on this plane’. The 20-year-old model slipped into a green snake-print bikini for the selfie sho… Much like her dad Gordon, Holly Anna and her twin brother Jack are massive fans of marathons! Pictured with twin brother Jack, left, and sisters Tilly, front, and Megan, back, Holly normally splits her time between LA and London, Pictured in the Maldives, she's no stranger to a luxury holiday, She's currently staying at one of her dad's many pads in Cornwall, Holly also loves Soho Farmhouse - Meghan Markle's old haunt, Holly was her dad's plus one at Elton John's Oscars viewing party in 2017, Pictured with hosts David Furnish, Elton John and her dad at the star studded bash, Holly dines at her dad's Lucky Cat restaurant, She lives a glam life in London, where she's a fashion design student, Dressed to the nines with mum Tana, left, and her sisters, Pictured at Alexander Dundas' 18th birthday, second left, son of Lord and Lady Dundas, Gordon Ramsay and wife Tana get excited to welcome their fifth child this year, how the Geordie Shore girls have slimmed down in lockdown, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). My kids are a**holes & reading them stories makes me want to gouge out my eyes, Woman's Lush laundry hack goes viral & it promises the best smelling clothes, Deborah James' heartbreak as Sun columnist reveals her cancer has returned, Mum-of-3 constantly mistaken for her son’s SISTER reveals how to stay youthful, Mum’s balloon game will help struggling parents this Christmas, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. And she looked very comfortable as she posed with David Furnish and Elton John at their Oscars event in 2017. Working as a model and influencer, Holly is signed to EST Models and has 238,000 followers on Instagram. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. GORDON Ramsay's daughter Holly raised fans' temperatures on Instagram today with a stunning bikini snap. She normally splits her time between LA and London, showing she's just as comfortable on a Malibu beach as a rooftop bar in the capital. View our online Press Pack. Holly's sister Tilly wrote: "Ur insane xxxx. “I turn left with Tana and they turn right and I say to the chief stewardess, ‘Make sure those little f***ers don’t come anywhere near us, I want to sleep on this plane’. For other inquiries, Contact Us. But the 20-year-old … When she's not mingling with celebs, Holly enjoys working out in her home gym, glam nights out at London bars - and dining at her dad's swanky restaurants of course. It proved a hit with her followers who flocked to the comments. But her dad Gordon has done his best to keep Holly, and his other children, grounded, making them sit in Economy while he and wife Tana live the high life in First Class. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Gordon Ramsay is known for his love of running, so it appears as if both Holly and Jack have taken after their dad. “They don’t sit with us in first class. When it comes to famous faces, Holly can count on the Beckhams, who she knows through her dad's friendship with David. She's especially close to Brooklyn, 21. The Ramsay family were also guests at Alexander Dundas' 18th birthday bash, the son of Lord and Lady Dundas. When she's not studying or on shoot, Holly likes hanging out with famous pals like Brooklyn Beckham, 21, and Gino D'Acampo's son Luciano, who recently went on a date with her sister Tilly. She often accompanies her 53-year-old dad to star studded events like the GQ Awards, Baftas and even Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar viewing party. She's one of Gordon's five kids with wife Tana, she has an older sister Megan, 22, twin brother Jack and younger siblings Tilly, 18, and Oscar, who's just turned one. To the date, Jack is only known because of his father and his father’s popularity. Holly Anna Ramsay and Jack Scott Ramsay Holly Anna Ramsay’s Lifestyle. GORDON Ramsay’s daughter Holly raised fans’ temperatures on Instagram today with a stunning bikini snap. A post shared by HollyAnna Ramsay (@hollyramsayy). To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Back in 2019, she mingled at Victoria Beckham's VB London Fashion Week show and also bagged tickets to Julien Macdonald's catwalk show. “They don’t sit with us in first class. He is seen appearing in many other shows as he is starting his career. Even more, Megan Jane Ramsay is her big sister, while Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay and Oscar James Ramsay are junior than her. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. The 20-year-old model slipped into a green snake-print bikini for the selfie shot and wrote: "Can’t take the heat .". Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Holly Anna pictured with her dad Gordon Ramsay at the 2017 GQ Awards, Holly, right, is one of five Ramsay kids. For other inquiries, Contact Us. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. The Ramsaysiblings has also appeared on the television show. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. At the age of 17, he made his debut in the industry from a play. They haven’t worked anywhere near hard enough to afford that... We’re really strict on that,” he told the Telegraph in 2017. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. We previously revealed how the Geordie Shore girls have slimmed down in lockdown by ditching takeaways and using Prosecco weights. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Holly Anna Ramsay is the daughter of famous British chef Gordon Ramsay and a social media star in her own right. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. ", Earlier this year Holly signed with Established Models with her agency profile telling how she is "using her platform to inspire others to create unique and relatable content whilst travelling between London and LA.". While she's boasted about luxury holidays to the Maldives, where she spent her most recent birthday, skiing, and city trips to Paris and New York in recent years. GORDON Ramsay's daughter Holly is currently holed up in Cornwall with her famous dad and the rest of the family - after Britain went into lockdown over coronavirus. She's also pals with Gino D'Acampo's son Luciano, who recently went on a date with her sister Tilly. Jack is the eldest among his siblings who was born in 2000. https://www.moms.com/jack-scott-ramsay-bio-age-net-worth-family 252.5k Followers, 845 Following, 404 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from HollyAnna Ramsay (@hollyramsayy) But the 20-year-old student normally lives a jet set lifestyle, enjoying luxury holidays and red carpet events as the TV chef's plus one. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Gordon Ramsay's daughter Holly raised fans' temperatures on Instagram today with a stunning bikini snap, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). “I worked my f***ing arse off to sit that close to the pilot and you appreciate it more when you’ve grafted for it.”, Rita Ora flouts lockdown rules with 30 pals for lavish 30th birthday party, Tom Fletcher risks upsetting I'm A Celeb's Giovanna by breaking promise, Corrie McKeague mum claims police mistook CCTV of son for girl in mini-skirt, I'm A Celeb star Bev Callard's ex-best pal urges her to return £100,000, Corrie's Faye Windass sexually assaulted by Ray as a furious Gary catches him, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. He makes them sit in Economy while he and Tana live the high life in First Class.