Play track Love this track More actions. “These Dreams” was first offered to Stevie Nicks, who turned it down.After Heart signed with Capitol Records, they were impressed with the song & they agreed to use it for their self-titled album. "These Dreams" is a song by American rock band Heart from their 1985 self-titled eighth studio album Heart. Scrobbles. For "These Dreams," Heart enlisted director Jeff Stein to create a dreamy clip with lots of water, wind, and close-up shots of the Wilson sisters. These Dreams. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1986 Jacksonville Pressing Vinyl release of These Dreams on Discogs. BPM. B Major. わかりやすい和訳を掲載中! These Dreams - Heart の歌詞・和訳からMV・PV、AmazonMusicのリンクなどを網羅的に掲載しています。英語の勉強にも。気になる洋楽の日本語の意味がわかります。JASRAC許諾事業 1B. Duration. These Dreams Heart. Camelot. 582.3K. After Stevie Nicks turned down this song, it was offered to Kim Carnes, who had previously recorded a few songs Martin Page … In dreams never touch the earth In a wood full of princes Freedom is a kiss. Set as current obsession Go to artist profile; Get track Loading; Play album Skip to YouTube video. It was released on January 18, 1986 as the album's third single, becoming the band's first song to top the Billboard Hot 100. Heart These Dreams . 582.3K. 79. 134.2K. But the prince hides his face From dreams in the mist These dreams go on when I close my eyes. Label: Capitol Records - B-5541 • Format: Vinyl 7 Heart - These Dreams (1986, Jacksonville Pressing, Vinyl) | Discogs 134.2K. Replace video Length 4:16 "These Dreams" peaked at #1 on the … Key. Heart These Dreams. Spare a little candle Save some light for me Figures up ahead Moving in the trees White skin in linen Perfume on my wrist And the full moon that hangs over These dreams in the mist. 4:14. Play track Love this track More actions. The second was “These Dreams,” which would be the first-ever chart-topper for ’70s folk-metal greats Heart. "These Dreams" Single by Heart; from the album Heart; B-side "All Eyes" Released: January 18, 1986: Recorded: January–April 1985: Studio: The Plant, Sausalito, California: … Scrobbles. Darkness on the edge Shadows where I stand I search for the time On a watch with no hands I want to see you clearly Come closer than this But all I remember Are the dreams in the … Every second of the night I live another life These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away These dreams go on when I close my eyes Released: July 6, 1985: Album: Heart: Explicit: NO: Label: CAPITOL CATALOG MKT (C92) Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness Speechiness; 53: 54: 30-10 dB: 51: 0: 9: 3: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness; 53: 54: 30-10 dB: Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness … Along with their clips for "What About Love" and "Never," the video helped bring Heart into the MTV era and introduced them to a new audience. Set as current obsession Go to artist profile; Get track Loading; Listeners. Listeners. 58.