Hello everyone. Giant Talon 3 vs. specialized hopper – Quick summary. Suspension. Specialized Vs. Specialized Camber vs. The Giant Talon 3, Trek Marlin 5, and Specialized Rockhopper Sport 27.5 are all aluminum frame hardtail crosscountry bikes with modest components. Giant vs Specialized Value. Trek vs Specialized vs GT vs Giant Vs....Diamondback? By Kind_Karma in forum General Discussion Replies: 3 Last Post: 10-05-2018, 10:55 AM. I'm currently on an older (from around 2005) Specialized Allez that I got off of Craigslist. I'm considering upgrading to a carbon frame. Giant; Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last. The Trek has 27.5″ / 29″ wheels. Specialized Vs. Hi, I am a little baffled by this comparison, so I wanted to see if I am missing something here. alcet, May 2, 2015, in forum: Australia and New Zealand. 2020 Specialized Roubaix or Giant Defy Advanced. Show Printable Version; Subscribe to this Thread… 01-15-2018 #1. 2008 Giant Trance 3 vs. Giant TCR Adv Pro 1 disc 4200 CAD Specialized Tarmac disc expert 6200 CAD, 4750 USD. ZeroHour911. 2020 Specialized Roubaix or Giant Defy Advanced. RoadBikeReview Member Reputation: Join Date Jan 2018 Posts 1. iambolong, Jul 2, 2013, in forum: The Bike Cafe. Decision Time - Avid vs Shimano, 29er vs 26er, Specialized Stumpy vs Giant Reign . … Main Difference Between Trek vs Giant Mountain Bikes. LinkBack URL; About LinkBacks; Thread Tools. By matthepanther in forum Beginner's Corner Replies: 30 Last Post: 11-27-2016, 08:38 AM. Equipment. None of them are “better” than others in any meaningful sense of the word. dv87 March 27, 2019, 5:13pm #1. Trek uses Giant frames to manufacture some of their mountain bike models, whereas Giant is the primary producer of mountain bike frames. 3. 531Aussie May 3, 2015. Replies: 1 Views: 2,140. Giant Tcr Slr2 Vs Specialized Roubaux Sl4 Double Vs Trek Madone 2.1 Which Is Better To Start Road Bi. You also get an adjustable air spring that accommodates the riders weight. If you are in search of outstanding suspension then you need to check out the Giant talon 3, 100mm suspension system with a reloaded stiffener that tightens the suspension during tough rides. Specialized Stumpjumper. LinkBack. Archived. I am in Canada so I used both currencies. Posted by 9 months ago. Jump to page: Results 1 to 25 of 66 Thread: Specialized Vs. Close. Giant. The Main Differences Between Trek vs Giant are: Trek prices are according to the types of integrated features they come with, whereas Giant bikes are a lot more affordable. They don’t even make all that much. 2013 Giant TCR Advanced SL4 vs 2013 Specialized Expert SL4 - Did I make the right choice?