En cada caso te indicaremos con cuál has de completarlo para ver si sabes formar la estructura con ambos (aunque recuerda que, en realidad, las dos formas se pueden utilizar indistintamente). Affirmative: I will be driving (I'll be driving) everything. El Futuro Continuo expresa que habré hecho lo que sea. 2. I'll be writing to you. b y G o n z a l o O r o z c o Página 2 Ejercicios 1 Put the verb in brackets into the correct tense, future continuous or future perfect. 1. Negative questions: Will you not be working? Read more about English grammar books PDF on e-grammar.org. Future continuous exercise 1 Write what the Scott family will be doing this time on Monday. When you graduate, your parents (clap) in the audience. Future continuous exercise 2 Complete sentences with the verbs in the box.. Key with answers 2. También te ofrezco las soluciones en este PDF. The action will start before that point of time and will continue after it. The point in time can be given by time expressions or by other activities. �m侗[R��Q�e~�XM7tl�ހ,��J&I6��t����~�a �!��kh�w YNj���n@׀�c�C�e.˚x�=C-���Yh��d�QV�iaB�"H=XÁ:�����N��B׍���/��ا @v8�����UO�� �^)��;���]+�ck�yXI�E�*u �&����뱔�n���Ur��j��8^���a�G��[5HlZKq��B_�/d��x!�:�t���=A��G�-��TC�P�&'��)�������°�m�/�y=�y�%�Zg��A]js�na���7n���B먻Ӫ�G `���=e��)0��}���5�������-�&]3/z�[�c�_�o���5`��W)��o٦��7��+I̻b�D ��3]ֺl�u"�0/֦�J��!��R0�����^E��c_9�#�j�l�n�S^z���l����rO�g������"�`�pD���~�% P�l+*�"79vJ6��c�pڙ��~X����T�w~b�>�mgH��s�B���"�|�pH3Fg�e^�QkvX3�4�W��zbڈ�H�&į�a��D��KH���'��t��%��qH@�enIMа9u6+�):؟ԭ�x]��0,��u����m��&�ѻ,]jmd�E��7/Y9�&Y1,��L�����T����ϡ͟)�q�2�*��3���?�#H�_��v�c��w���mA�A�Eگ+� ��m�[�C�`Ɓ��0x/;d�_�FȐU���>�u��� Completa las oraciones con la forma de futuro correcta. No me See also online grammar rules with examples below. forma afirmativa sujeto + will be + V-ing Future Continuous By the end of… Ejemplos At this time next week I will be flying over the Atlantic. I'll be sleeping when you come back. 5. Future continuous exercise 2 Complete sentences with the verbs in the box. 1 A: I wonder if the kids are enjoying the party? Además te sugerimos que luego escribas las mismas oraciones en su forma interrogativa y negativa: Aquí te dejo unos ejercicios para que puedas ir practicando. Ejercicios: Futuro Continuo (2) Para ejercitar el Futuro Continuo debes colocar los verbos que se encuentran entre paréntesis en la forma correcta. (eat) She (send) Bruno the letter when she has time. Everybody will be working on a computer sooner or later. With some other activity: 1. Verbs: future tenses in English 1 … B: They ..... havoc, I'm sure. 3. EL FUTURO SIMPLE En inglés el futuro simple se puede formar de 3 maneras diferentes cada una con su at 11:20. horario de tren → present simple|[El tren llega a las 11:20.] 1. ), Future simple and continuous worksheets PDF. The Future Continuous Exercise will be dancing A Fill the gaps with the verb in brackets using the future continuous tense. This time tomorrow we'll be lying on the beach. Future continuous negative exercise 5 Choose correct forms. stream 1 By the end of the year, he (become) a doctor. 2. Exercises: Future perfect or Future perfect continuous Ejercicios del futuro perfecto o futuro perfecto continuo Completa las siguientes oraciones con la forma adecuada del verbo marcado en verde en futuro perfecto o futuro perfecto continuo. Questions: Future continuous questions exercise 3 Make questions with jumbled words.. Key with answers 3 Future progressive - intermediate and advanced level esl. You can join them. En nuestro ejemplo, el partido empieza a la 1 y termina a ... forma afirmativa sujeto + will have + participio Future Perfect . English tenses PDF Printable grammar rules with examples. El Futuro Continuo expresa que estaré en mitad de hacer lo que sea. The truck (pick up) the money later tomorrow afternoon. Future continuous exercises. A estas horas la semana que viene estaré volando por encima del Atlántico. 1. Future Continuous Exercise 1. The shop will be closed. Nota: En las frases interrogativas el sujeto va entre los verbos auxiliares “will” y “be” o entre “to be” y “going to be”.. Ficha online de Future tenses para Grade 6. It's to practise the positive future continuous tense. Here's the first exercise about the future continuous (also called 'future progressive'). A estas horas la semana que viene estaré volando por encima del Atlántico. 2 0 obj )f�#r����.�БTU��w�u��a��x%ϧ{�j�X�. Uses (Usos). Traemos a la palestra los siguientes 5 ejercicios del ‘Future Continuous’ para ver si sabes formar el futuro continuo en inglés tanto con ‘Will’ como ‘Going to’. The train . Para descargar gratis estos ejercicios de Futuro Continuo en PDF pulsar botón derecho –> Guardar como y serán guardados en tu dispositivo para que puedas imprimirlos y realizarlos. EL FUTURO CONTINUO EL FUTURO PERFECTO EJERCICIOS En inglés hay 3 maneras de realizar el futuro. (Won't you be working?). Don't call me this evening after 9 o'clock because I'll be watching the game on TV. Don't call me this evening after 9 o'clock because I'll be watching the game on TV. Don't worry. The Future Perfect Simple and Continuous Exercise will have driven will have been driving A Fill the gaps with the verb in brackets using either the future perfect simple or continuous tenses. Review how to make the future continuous here. <> Download this quiz in PDF here. Negative: I will not be waiting (I won't be waiting) Free PDF worksheets with answers: Future continuous exercise 1 Write what the Scott family will be doing this time on Monday.. Key with answers 1. The police officer (arrest) the thug after you identify him. (If nothing special happens. ��E���e M�� ��E��������hi�q���}~��m�]��8�=ɗ>EV{^vd}�Ǹᔬr�+�� W�����~���r��ٳ6æx��פG՚I)/a�����`��a��\�0�M��(oP�ڍ��w�a��q=���J���Z�N������3lZ�ıT���Ŋ�Fڂ�` [nP(j��1��~l�o#MF�A�7��hU�^�������>�G��N�]J�z+�^pA:�d�����Ehku��Q��K\�7��(�>����+3�qq��:Zqٽ����ٞ��=$��\^��!b�-@e��Б,�D ��^!dN��e4]������>$R�NVݓ�7�~C�rR��sLQ���H�D�� ����%�`j���݊]Ϯ�{H3�o"Y�=�'��x?����H��ȱ^�]v[u ��>9��s=��֔V�x1� Future simple and continuous worksheets PDF Practise differences between these two forms. Future continuous negative exercise 6 Rewrite sentences and keep the same meaning. Future continuous questions exercise 4 Use verbs in brackets to respond to various situations. El partido empieza a la 1 y termina a las 4,30, así que durante ese tiempo, por ejemplo a las 3, estaré jugando al golf. They'll be leaving on Friday. Future simple (will o going to), future perfect simple, present simple o present continuous.. It describes the idea that an action will happen in the normal course of events. No me Questions: Will you be sleeping? I (sleep) at 11:30 p.m. this evening. 4. 6. En este tema veremos las diferentes formas de expresar las acciones futuras. Nivel intermedio, Lección: Future Continuous. It refers to routine activities, not intentions, decisions or plans. Puedes hacer los ejercicios online o descargar la ficha como pdf. %PDF-1.4 Ejercicios de gramática ÍNDICE Temas No de las actividades Artículo definido 01 Pronombres interrogativos 02 Posesivos átonos 03 Presente de indicativo - I 04 Palabras heterogenéricas 05 Numerales cardinales 06 Numerales ordinales 07 Demostrativos 08 Imperativo afirmativo 09, 10 Verbos pronominales - I 11, 12, 13 English: Future simple or continuous. En nuestro ejemplo, estaré en mitad de mi partido de golf. The future continuous tense is used for activities that will be in progress at a point of time. Future continuous questions exercise 3 Make questions with jumbled words. %äüöß Ejemplos At this time next week I will be flying over the Atlantic. Ejercicios. Will you be working? (as usual) At 8 o'clock I will be travelling to Dorset. With time expressions: (They normally leave on Fridays.)