What will you eat for lunch? will-future or going to-future, English Grammar Exercises Online for free You (travel) around the world. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Practice using will, may and might to speak about the future in English! Below are some words that might be used or indicate use of will, may and/or might. I think it  will rain tomorrow. Any future time can be used with will, may and might. 1289 Put the verbs in brackets in the correct future tenses – will-future , going to-future , Present Simple or Present Continuous . Will - Future simple exercises: elementary and intermediate level. If you want to ask a question with  might / may, use: How do you think the weather  might be tomorrow? Are you hungry? future tense exercise. Future tenses Exercise Answers. Next… (week, year, month, etc.) Exercise on Future I Simple (will) Put the verbs into the correct form (future I simple). Mixed FCE future tense grammar worksheet ... English Exercises > future tense exercises. (afternoon, week, month, etc.) Future with will, may, and might. There are 4 exercises: 1) positive sentences 2) negative sentences 3) jumbled sentences 4) short answers.It can be used as a revision w... 51,721 Downloads. Rewrite the given ideas using will, may, and might in complete sentences. It could be a positive sentence, a negative sentence or a question. The English lesson starts at 8:45. There is definitely a party tomorrow evening at my house. Will you  love me forever? Mixed future tense exercises. Wait! Exercises. Can I borrow $100? Learn how to use the future with will and may and might in English. A. I  will turn down the TV; it is too loud. will-future, statements, Learning English Online with free exercises 4. 2. It will snow in Brighton tomorrow evening. 5. Jane promised to help me with my homework this weekend. _____________________________________________________________________. I think I  might visit Italy next year. There is definitely a party tomorrow evening at my house. Will - Future simple exercises affirmative, negative and interrogative forms: elementary and intermediate level. The future perfect puts emphasis on completion and the future perfect continuous tense puts emphasis on the idea of continuity. 1. (I/do/this/later) will + verb in the basic form (we/go shopping) will + verb in the basic form (the sun/shine) will + verb in the basic form (Peter/call/you) will + verb in the basic form (they/be/there) will + verb in the basic form MIAMI SCHOOL +1 (305) 424 9596 / +1 (305) 417 3615, MIAMI BEACH SCHOOL +1 (305) 532 4903 / +1 (305) 417 3615, ORLANDO SCHOOL +1 (407) 442 1278 / +1 (305) 417 3615, AVENTURA SCHOOL +1 (305) 260 6191 / +1 (305) 417 3615. Mixed Future Tenses Exercise 1 Make the future tenses. Where will you travel next year? Below are some words that might be used or indicate use of will, may and/or might. Futures tenses in English. A collection of English ESL Future tenses worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about . Keep reading to download this free English lesson with exercises. A. 1. future simple (She / win the competition?) Yes, I  will love you forever. I  might not watch the football game on Sunday; I am too busy. Are you watching the game on Sunday? All Rights Reserved © 2020 - Developed by. Now, will you do your English homework? These Future Tenses Exercises will help students improve their grammar skills. (More than one answer is possible). Jim asked a fortune teller about his future. Elementary and intermediate level esl. How do you think the weather  will be tomorrow? The train arrives at 12:30. Main content: Future tenses Other contents: The future simple tense in affirmative, negative and interrogative form, will, won't Add to my workbooks (985) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp B. _____ 2. I  will make you a sandwich. Soon… Someday… This…. I will drive you to the station. Future with will, may, and might. Please set this to off if you wish to block non-necessary Cookies when you visit this website. Free exercises to learn English online **Note: We do not use  might or may with the main verb in a  question. Stay posted for our next free English lesson, or even better subscribe to our newsletter! I  may eat at McDonald’s for lunch. Future Tenses in English – Exercise 1 Task No. Rewrite the given ideas using will, may, and might in complete sentences. Free exercises to learn English online If it is sunny tomorrow, it would be fun for us to go to the beach. Write positive sentences in the future simple (will). Any future time can be used with will, may and might. I am thinking about studying French this year. (More than one answer is possible) 1. (or am going to meet); Paul is flying to London on Monday morning. 4443 Use the verbs in brackets in the correct future tenses – will-future , going to-future , Simple Present or Present Progressive . These tense forms are used to talk about actions and situations that are currently unfinished but will be finished by a certain point of time in the future. Write a paragraph with some predictions about what life might be like in the year 2099. Use will. Verb Tense Exercise 18 Will and Be Going To f t p Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. Will and be going to exercises. 3. Today….. Tomorrow…. Level B1/B2 They will revise Future Simple, Future Continous, Future Perfect and Future Perfect Continuous tenses. Learn how to make predictions, speak about possibilities, and/or to speak about future actions with will, may, and might. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Here is what she told him: You (earn) a lot of money. Future Tenses in English – Exercise 1 Task No. I don’t want to to hear any mights or mays! There is a fifty-fifty chance that she will be on time for her English class tomorrow. We are going to have dinner at a seaside restaurant on Sunday. I  will pay you  back next week. You (meet) lots of interesting people. I have a lot of homework to do, so I  may not go to her party this weekend. (or is going to snow); On Friday at 8 o’clock I am meeting my friend. I  won’t stop loving you.