Wait! The train arrives at 12:30. They are fun, colorful, educational, and provide factual information about interesting subjects. Dec 26, 2017 - This is a reading comprehension about life in the future. ALL THE PAST ... TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE EXTRA EXERCISES ( B&W VERSION AND KEY INCLUDED) Level ... > Verb tenses > Future tense > READING COMPREHENSION - "THE FUTURE" READING COMPREHENSION - "THE FUTURE" It is a reading comprehension worksheet. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about future, tenses, future tenses Task No. The English lesson starts at 8:45. Show example. 4443. (or is going to snow); On Friday at 8 o’clock I am meeting my friend. Useful exercide may help you to undersatnd the story and passage written in Future I hope you find it useful! Texts with reading comprehension exercises. Reading comprehension - Future tense Read and complete ID: 1098588 Idioma: inglés Asignatura: English as a Second Language (ESL) Curso/nivel: 6th Edad: 8-12 Tema principal: Future tenses Otros contenidos: Celebrations Añadir a mis cuadernos (7) Descargar archivo pdf I will drive you to the station. Students have to answer some questions. Example: The weather nice on Sunday. It will snow in Brighton tomorrow evening. (or am going to meet); Paul is flying to London on Monday morning. We are going to have dinner at a seaside restaurant on Sunday. High quality reading comprehension worksheets for all ages and ability levels. Future tense worksheets: TEST YOUR GRAMMAR. Next step is writing a composition. Teachers in the classroom and at home are sure to find our materials very useful. Future tenses Exercise Answers. Learn future tense with example, function and its use. A collection of English ESL reading comprehension exercises, Intermediate (B1) reading-comprehension-activities to teach about for Intermediate (B1) level Lower intermediate level. ! Free interactive reading exercises online to learn English Future Tenses in English – Exercise 1. Use the verbs in brackets in the correct future tenses – will-future, going to-future, Simple Present or Present Progressive. (to be) Answer: The weather will be nice on Sunday.