Si estás buscando imágenes de Escarabajos animadas para hacer una página web, un trabajo, una presentación de Power Point, estás escribiendo una entrada para tu blog sobre Escarabajos, aquí tienes todas las imágenes que quieras. Gifs animados de Escarabajos gratis para descargar. Post traitement : ZereneStacker, Lightroom, Photoshop. These creatures are the most amazing weight lifters, pushing up 800 to 1000x their own weight, again and again. Potentially a resin kit, or painted statue. I guess that by now you picked up on the fact that I like my jewelry dark. We select our products through a unique scientific lens unlike any other in the industry. 12-ago-2020 - Explora el tablero de Diego Fernandez Arrascaeta "Escarabajo rinoceronte" en Pinterest. Ver más ideas sobre Escarabajo rinoceronte, Escarabajo, Insectos. Click! The last two images taken at f7.1 and f10 to increase the 'feeling' of depth in the final stacked image. There's some tiny thin parts that might be problematic, so still working it out.”. Preserved this specimen in ethanol for a year now. Explore vadaka1986's photos on Flickr. Stack based on 54 images (ISO100, 1/200sec, f5.6, paper roll diffused flash). to help give you the best experience we can. vadaka1986 has uploaded 11920 photos to Flickr. 1210 votes and 11898 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet, I did a little Paint over my Heracles Beetle... :), Another Dung beetle (just 14mm long) with horns on both cephalon and prothorax (Scarabaeidae; DR Congo, Lubumbashi area). Visit to the Insectropolis Bugseum in Toms River NJ. Had to increase the power of…, the Otherist - Leliegracht 6 - Amsterdam - insect specimens, taxidermy, butterflies, beetles, antiques, curiosities. Somewhat pricey given the small size, but they have some nice preseved displays and a few live exhibits. Natural, and nature inspired home décor, jewelry, apparel and art. Deciding what to do with this character, depending on interest. Logiciel de stacking : ZereneStacker (DMap estimation radius 10/smoothing radius 5 - contrast treshold 78,4). Metaxymorpha apicalis d'Indonesie Empilements de 45 photos de 260µm/step en mode manuel 65mm - f/2,8 - 1,6” - ISO 100 - rapport 1:1 Boitier Canon EOS 5D Mark IV + Objectif Canon MP-E 65 mm f/2,8 1:1 ~ 5:1 + lumière au‐dessus LED diffusée + rail macro motorisé et contrôleur Cognisys Stackshot 3X. I found Leviticus years ago when they were making this amazing beetle necklace (I also have a thing for all insects, especially stag beetles… ) Presently, they have a very nice online store where you can purchase pieces that will bring in comments and compliments! Insert grinning smiley here!