(Did you meet a famous person at any time in the past. Ever and Never Exercise 1 Click here to review the information about 'ever' and 'never' Click here to download this exercise in PDF. USED WITH THE PRESENT PERFECT: Ever means ' at any time ', the specific time is unknown or unnecessary, and is used in questions. I have chatted on the Internet. Una de las formas más habituales del uso de Ever y Never en inglés consiste en preguntar o informar sobre la presencia de una persona en un lugar específico. NEVER. Ever is also used with nothing, nobody for things that haven't happened before. Colts star accidentally gave wedding ring to fan. I'm Seonaid and I hope you like the website. ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre BEEN y GONE? “Never” is used mostly in statements, whereas “ever” is usually used while interrogating. This is the most horrible place I have seen. Have you eaten Chinese food? Ever means 'at any time' and not usually used in affirmative sentences (apart from the exception mentioned below). 10 oraciones con ever en presente perfecto en ingles: 1) I have ever talked to Peter 2) I have ever smoked cigarettes 3) You have ever drinked alcohol 4) She has ever ate sushi 5) They have ever made a party 6) He has ever kissed a girl 7) I have ever climbed a mountain 8) I have ever played soccer 9) You have ever been to Paris 10) She has ever danced salsa. Never and ever share similar meanings but are used differently. Never means 'at no time' and is a negative term, used in affirmative constructions (to avoid double negatives). 7. Have your friends read a book? 5. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Has your sister had a car? Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. Ever “Ever” used as an adverb “Ever” means “always, at all times,” for example; She is ever ready to help others. Welcome to Perfect English Grammar! 1. Welcome! > Have you ever met a famous person ? )Never is originally a contraction of ' not ever '.. Sylvester Stallone's eccentric mom Jackie dies at 98 Blog » «Ever» y «never»: aprende a usarlos correctamente Estos dos adverbios pueden ser fáciles de confundir por su ortografía parecida, pero las diferencias entre ellos son sencillas de aprender. EVER / NEVER 1 Fill in the gaps with ever or never. I have drunk wine. 4. 6. EVER. I never want to see this boy in your bedroom again. Never vs Ever “Ever” and “never” are opposites of each other and have different usages in the English language. We have visited your town. 8. Melissa Etheridge opens up about son's fatal overdose. Por ejemplo, cuando quieres saber si alguien ha estado o ha ido a Dinamarca en algún momento de su vida. 3. Need more practice? 2.