Diaclone Reboot DA-58 Waruderaros (Soldier Type) BY TAKARA TOMY - BRAND DIACLONE. -Daemon's final words Daemon is a Super Virus who infected the Super Computer and turned it into her domain. Close; PRE-ORDER. Takara Diaclone Reboot - Diaclone Powered-Suit System Set C. Available Now! All; Items 19-36 of 61 total . Estimated to arrive 4th Quarter 2020. Welcome to the ReBoot Wiki site. DA-33 Destroyer is the most powerful weapon in the diaclone world! SELECT PACKAGING GRADE. Set Descending Direction. SORT BY CATEGORY. The ReBoot Wiki. The word is Cron." This is a Featured Article "I am Daemon. ADD TO CART . $136.99. Takara Diaclone Reboot - Diaclone Powered-Suit System Set D. Available Now! Diaclone is a joint American-Japanese anime series. Page: Page Previous; Page 1; … This is a complete encyclopedia of the television show ReBoot. I am not an entity, I am a time. US$ 29.90. If you are pre-paying for this product in its entirety, any cancellation will result in a refund less the … US$ 29.90. Page: Page Previous; Page 1; You're currently reading page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page Next; Sort By. My time is now. She had complete control over the entire force of the Guardians, except for Bob, Matrix and Little Enzo. The series premiered on WBC (Western Broadcasting Company) on Labor Day 2014, and will premiere on TV Tokyo on Christmas Day. The Diaclone toyline was first introduced in 1980, but it was not until March 1982 that toys with alt modes based on realistic, present-day vehicles began to appear as part of the "Car Robots" sub-line. Items 37-54 of 61 total . Takaratomy DIACLONE DA-41 FEMALE MEMBER SET (WITH VIPER). Diaclone (ダイアクロン, daikuron) was one of two Takara toy lines (the other being Microchange) from which the earliest Generation 1 Transformers toys came. Diaclone Reboot; Diaclone Reboot. Diaclone Reboot - DA-33 Big Powered GV Destroyer is a recolor/remold of DA14 Big Powered and stands 15.8"/40CM tall and features 4 separate vehicles that merge together to form Big Powered GV Destroyer! Diaclone Reboot - DA-65 Battle Convoy V-Max (Deposit Required) By Pre-Ordering this product I understand that I will be billed a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD) of $40. It is based on Takara's Diaclone and Microman lines, which provided the molds for the original Transformers toys. Add to Cart. Big Powered 01 & 02 vehicles combine to form Sky Powered, Big Powered 03 & 04 vehicles combine to form Gaia Powered … Add to Cart. This site was started in November 2007. The Diaclone 1:60 Scale Adventure World was resurrected by TakaraTomy in 2016, to the delight of fans in Japan and abroad.The toyline purports to pick up where the original Diaclone series left off. The scripting and English voices are handled by WBC (with the voice cast being a combination of … We hope that you enjoy the site and please help us update and correct any information you can.