Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2001. Label: Tronco Records ‎– SA 6398 Label: Virgin - 8509400 • Format: CD Album • Country: Europe • Genre: Pop • Jarabe De Palo - "De Vuelta Y Vuelta" (2001, CD) | Discogs Niestety nikt nie dodał jeszcze tłumaczenia tego utworu. Aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Import CD in like new condition, no scratches. Please try again. ecoutez et envolez vous par le jeu de cette musique entrainante, envoutante et vraiment chaleureuse !!!! I guess that goes with any cd! Jarabe De Palo knows how to rock, and I can't wait for the next album, even if it's too early to think about the next album. De vuelta y vuelta is my third album from Jarabe de Palo. See you really soon and have a nice day!!! … The best tracks in this CD is "De Vuelta Y Veulta" and "Tiempo" but I also thik that "La Luz De Tu Corazon" and "mama" are very good. Unable to add item to List. 1 811 164 tekstów, 17 668 poszukiwanych i 1 487 oczekujących. I thinnk that "Depende" is the best song he ever sang, and I thought that this CD will be better. Listen free to Jarabe de Palo – De Vuelta Y Vuelta (De Vuelta Y Vuelta, Tiempo and more). The first one being "La Flaca" and the second one being "Depende". Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów. Depende was good, but a weaker showing for Jarabe de Palo. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 CD release of "De Vuelta Y Vuelta" on Discogs. While this album shows some stylistic experimentation, I think it comes up a bit short compared to "Depende" and "La Flaca." Guys...you rock!!!. "Depende" is definitely one of the best cd's in my collection and "La Flaca" is also pretty darn good. De vuelta y vuelta is my third album from Jarabe de Palo. This cassette is really awesome and Jarabe de Palo too...thanks!!!. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 19, 2014. Label: Virgin - 8509370 • Format: CD Album • Country: Spain • Genre: Rock, Latin, Pop • Jarabe De Palo - "De Vuelta Y Vuelta" (2001, CD) | Discogs In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 CD release of "De Vuelta Y Vuelta" on Discogs. De Vuelta y Vuelta is the third album by Spanish Rock group Jarabe de Palo, released in 2001.. Track listing. Podaj adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór. "Tiempo" and "Dos días en la vida" are my favorites, but there are many other interesting tracks such as "Completo incompleto" or "Mamá" (amazing blues/flamenco). "Cara de azul", "Dos días en la vida", "La luz de tú corazón" and the title track show JdP at their finest, but not all of the album is up to par (I won't mention lowpoints). Dodaj tłumaczenie lub wyślij prośbę o tłumaczenie. Now I only wish they would hold a concert nearby so I could see them live. Absolutely wonderful mix of musical styles, I'm surprised how much I love this CD. In all fairness to the group, there are some good moments in this album, but alas, they are short ones. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2001. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2001. If you liked those, you'll probably like this one aswell. De vuelta y vuelta – trzeci album muzyczny zespołu Jarabe de Palo, wydany w 2001 roku.. Utwory. Pau Donés lyrics are just genial and the music is as good as always. Still, they win points for taking risks, and as always, the lyrics are great. I heard it in a music store and it hasn't left my CD player yet. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2009. Mama is perhaps the best song on the album, as for the rest of the songs the best thing they have going for them are Pau Dones' voice. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Jarabe De Palo - Completo incompleto (italiano), Lisa davina phillips & marisha wallace - Miles and miles (reprise), The dø - Despair, hangover & ecstasy (spotify session), Dropkick murphys - I'm shipping up to boston, Norman - right time - Norman - right time. The only difference between this album and the last two is that what with "De Vuelta y Vuelta" Jarabe de palo has tried to modernize their music and to try new variations, with which they have succeeded in most of the songs (especially with "Tiempo"). Anyway, while I don't rank DVYV as high as Depende it still has some outstanding tracks. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you've seen them live you know this album doesn't make any justice to their talent as musicians. Jarabe De Palo - De Vuelta Y Vuelta - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The first one being "La Flaca" and the second one being "Depende". Jarabe de Palo's new Album "De Vuelta y Vuelta" has not the rythm of "La Flaca" nor the deepness of "Depende", but it is still one of the best alternative spanish rock album's that I have ever listen to. If you decide to buy this album, I'll guarantee you that you will enjoy it as much as the other ones!!! Depende was good, but a weaker showing for Jarabe de Palo. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2001. This album is not the best album he made, but it was also excellent like the others. I love some of the songs, some I dont. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Zachęcamy wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków! This is the first CD of a Mexican band I have ever bought. After the long wait I was really excited when I could finally lay my hands on "De vuelta y vuelta". Jarabe De Palo ‎– De Vuelta Y Vuelta . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I definitely think that Jarabe De Palo is the king of spanish rock. Back to the drawing board for Jarabe de Palo, they are capable of doing better than this! Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2004. De Vuelta y Vuelta - 5:44; Tiempo (featuring Vico-C & Jovanotti)- 4:43; En lo Puro No Hay Futuro - 3:25; Dos Días en la Vida - 6:21; La Luz de Tu Corazón - 4:18 Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Jarabe De Palo - "De Vuelta Y … It's really good though, and I recommend it to anyone who liked their first albums. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This time with De vuelta y vuelta, … I have been a fan of Jarabe de Palo for quite a few years now. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2001. This time with De vuelta y vuelta, the group sounds even less impressive than before. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Zobacz słowa utworu De Vuelta Y Vuelta wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. CD jewel case with no cracks, original booklet insert included. La flaca was off the charts, just phenomenal. De Vuelta y Vuelta (5:44) Tiempo (4:43) En Lo Puro No Hay Futuro (3:25) Dos Días en la Vida (6:21) La Luz de tu Corazón (4:18) La flaca was off the charts, just phenomenal. Please try again.