Remote Control for Vizio TV Android latest 1.1.5 APK Download and Install. Descarga la app Remote for Vizio y … I have the XRT122 remote that came with my Vizio D48-D0. FREE Shipping. Amazon.com: vizio tv remote app. 99 $143.76 $143.76. - Make sure the TV that you want to pair is turned [On] Is it possible to reprogram the "apps hotkey" buttons (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) Additional third-party terms, conditions and restrictions apply. The best remote control app for Vizio TVs. Note : This app is supported by All vizio Brand which listed in the app. Logitech Harmony 350 for Universal Control of Up To 8 Entertainment Devices ( Renewed ) The functionality of a Vizio TV remote. App services featured here or on the included IR remote may not be available in all regions. $87.99 $ 87. Download Remote Control for Vizio TV apk 1.1.5 for Android. If your phone not supporting IR then you can connect your phone to wifi via using vizio Remote Control App. Discover, cast and control TV shows, movies and music on your display with one app for your favorite entertainment. ‎Lee reseñas, compara valoraciones de los usuarios, visualiza capturas de pantalla y obtén más información sobre Remote for Vizio. This remote control app allows you to control your Vizio SmartCast TV over the local network or any Vizio TV on phones with infrared port. In simplest terms, a Vizio TV remote app can control the functions of a TV using an Android device. ★ Network IP control (WiFi / WiFi Direct / LAN) Network IP control works with Vizio SmartCast TVs manufactured 2016 and later! on the Vizio remotes? The best remote control app for Vizio TVs. Read the app description before use! Turn your phone into the ultimate remote. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. I like the Netflix button, but the other two are services that I don't use, so I'd rather reprogram them to be Amazon and YouTube. Read the app description before use! VIZIO assumes no responsibility for such applications and content. Thanks to this technology, you can control your Vizio TV even if your original remote control is not available. 4K or HDR availability varies by app and may be subject to subscription fees, Internet service, and device capabilities. ... Harmony Smart Remote Control with Smartphone App - Black (Renewed) 4.0 out of 5 stars 492.