Love. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. El reloj es precioso y totalmente original. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Categorías: Casio, Para Mujer. Men's Casio Unisex Classic B640WC-5AVT Vintage Watch, Actual colors may vary. Combines style with features Casio is known for such as an LED light and a 1/100th second stopwatch. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Diameter: 35 mm. Los materiales también se sienten correctos y de muy buena calidad. Straight from the Casio Vintage Collection comes a timepiece that never goes out of style. 4.6. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Nouvelle Collection Automne-Hiver 2020 MONTRE CASIO VINTAGE B640WC ROSE GOLD CASIO VINTAGE - FEMME Livraison offerte dès 50 euros d'achat + retour offert Authenticité Garantie Plus de 200 marques streetwear et lifestyle disponibles déŠs maintenant ! I got this for my wife. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Includes a 1-time refurbishment. Se ajusta sin tener que ir a un relojero, lo ajuste yo misma y sin necesidad de herramientas especiales. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Servicios: Cambios de Pila y … I would definitely recommend :). If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. Combines style with features Casio is known for such as an LED light and a 1/100th second stopwatch. The watch is more of a dull bronze colour. Impermeability:. Straight from the Casio Vintage Collection comes a timepiece that never goes out of style. Casio B640wb-1a Montre, Unisex, Vintage, Chronometre, Alarme, Comptes À Rebours, 50m 49,58 € Montre Chronographe Femme Casio Classic B640WC-5AEF LCD / rose 51,00 € Pot et jardinière Casio Casio montre b640wb-1bef femme 51,88 € Casio Collection B640WB-1AEF Chronographe Unisexe 51,97 € Montre Homme Casio B640WB-1AEF Noir 52,48 € If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The display is clear with time (24hr display optional, yes we are navy proud), date and day. Casio B640WC-5AEF Women's Watch Rose Gold Steel StopwatchThis Casio B640WC-5AEF Watch is designed for women, has the Steel case, with Rectangular shape and Pink color. The buttons are standard casio with timer, stopwatch and alarms. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value. Queda muy bien con brazaletes del mismo tono. The strap is adjustable, and I've uploaded photographs to show this - you just snap open the clasp with a screwdriver and slide it up or down the bracelet, then close the clasp. Encuentra RELOJ CASIO B640WC-5ADF DIGITAL VINTAGE ROSE GOLD en Timeshop.cl. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Bought 1 year ago & only 1 significant scratch to the face (my friend’s new dog...). I have owned the GWM5600-1 for the past 8 years and I went scuba diving, rock climbing, swimming and played all sorts of sports that would ruin a watch. Please try your search again later. £1.40 postage. Unable to add item to List. Anyways let me focus, my wife needs a watch that has multiple functions like my GWM, such as timer, stop watch, alarm for her job (timing pouring casts in dental stone, waiting time after numbing a patient up, alarm for her big procedures and allow her to keep on schedule) and of course look girly. Precio y Calidad. I had read that it pulls on your skin/arm hair. Highly recommend it :). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I've had it for about 3 months now and it's still in excellent condition! If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. It’s bronze, not rose gold. Honestly it's a nice watch, good quality. Unfortunately, most of the ladies' watches that are digital are on a synthetic watch band, which I'm allergic to. Despacho a Domicilio. Free shipping on all repairs. Ingresa Ahora. Free shipping. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This will not ship with your product. El color del reloj es lo que más llama la atención a las personas que lo ven. For $40 (more than twice the price of other casios that ARE stainless steel) I really don’t think this is a quality watch unless you’re buying it for a child. 15 new & refurbished from £26.99. It belongs to the Retro collection. Free shipping for many products! Casio Part Number B640WC Display Type Digital Band Color Rose Gold Warranty If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. This Casio Unisex Classic B640WC-5AVT Vintage Watch Rose Gold by Casio features Actual colors may vary. I just clean it occasionally and leave it alone. Will purchase again in the future. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2016. lightweight, easy to read, understated and yet stylish. Aguardo uma resposta. Para ajustar el reloj es muy fácil. Cheap plastic, not stainless like it should be. This Casio Unisex Classic B640WC-5AVT Vintage Watch Rose Gold by Casio features Actual colors may vary. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Its functions include the following: Alarm, Stopwatch and Calendar. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2019. Gold would be too flashy for her but the rose gold / copper is perfect. Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & S... Suunto 9, GPS Sports Watch with Long Battery Life and Wrist-Based Heart Rate, Non-B... Classic Unisex Women's Men's Digital Multifunction Sports Watch Stainless Steel Ban... Women's Watch Sport Waterproof Watches Minimalist Simple Analog Watch Casual Ladies... Lacoste Women's Cannes Quartz Watch with Stainless Steel Strap, Gold Plated, 12 (Mo... Lacoste Women's Gold Tone Quartz Watch with Stainless Steel Strap, Yellow, 16 (Mode... Touch Screen Digital LED Waterproof Men Womens Sport Casual Stainless Steel Wrist W... Unisex Wrist Watch, Waterproof Military Analog Digital Watches with LED Multi Time ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I’ve gotten so much compliments with this watch and been asked where I got it from. The beep sounds pleasant. The watch works as well as the resin casio I replaced and holds up well to daily wear and tear. It's stylish, light weight, and I can wear it with anything. Looks a little more modern than the classic retro versions in yellow gold. Only negative (not really negative) thing I'd say is that I wouldn't class the colour as "Rose Gold". or Best Offer. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No deductibles or hidden fees. The crystal is Acrylic, the Quartz movement, and the Digital display. After going through 3 bands, the watch is still going strong as ever! Combines style with features Casio is known for such as an LED light and a 1/100th second stopwatch. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Casio Women's B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch, + $19.72 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to United Kingdom, 50 Meters / 165 Feet / 5 ATM Water Resistant. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This Casio Unisex Classic B640WC-5AVT Vintage Watch Rose Gold by Casio features Actual colors may vary. Encuentra Casio Rose Gold B640 en Mercado Libre México. :), Lovely Watch, Looks Bronze Rather Than Rose, Great Choice As A Reliable, Tough, Daily Beater, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2017. Who knew? La calidad de la marca es indiscutible, hoy en día a éstos diseños se les consideran "retro" y la verdad es que la marca ya se volvió un clásico. I have rose gold watches and rings and, in comparison, I would say they're different colours completely. I like it, but some might not like the dullness. It's different. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Still lovely. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2018, I am not a person that usually wears watches, but since I was a requirement for nursing school, this watch made me want to start wearing watches! Check out Casio Vintage Series Digital Rose Gold Rectangle Unisex Watch - B640WC-5ADF reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2019. I’m so obsessed with this watch. Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Just a scratch or two on the face, which makes sense given how little I care for it. Individual results may vary, use at your own risk. Just not what I was expecting. It's different. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018, No es el modelo que esperaba, ya que me llego otro en parecido pero no el modelo que to compre. The first one I bought having for almost 2 years was finally fading a little due to the fact I was using it every single day and I work at a vet so due to cleaning/sterilizing sprays, I figured it was the reason for it fading a little. Totalmente recomendado para usarlo de forma casual. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. Casio B640W Rose Gold Digital Watch. 4. Just not what I was expecting. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Pasnew Women Digital Watch for Women Watch Sport Watch Ladies watch Teenagers Watch... Multi-Function Sports Quartz Watch for Men Waterproof Military Wrist Digital Watche... Classic Unisex Women's Men's Digital Multifunction Sports Watch Stainless Steel Ban... Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1781488 Analog Gold-Tone Watch, Freestyle Unisex 10022919 Mariner Tide Digital Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. Llegó en tan solo 48 horas. It has been tested for water resistance up to 5 bar/50 metres. DISCLAIMER: Cluburban does not accept any responsibility and will not be held liable for any damage to your property while using this product. £24.00. Please try again. This is my second time purchasing a rose gold Casio!!! Encuentra RELOJ CASIO B640WC-5ADF DIGITAL VINTAGE ROSE GOLD en Timeshop.cl. The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness. Click & Collect. It's such a beautiful watch but I expected it to be better quality. £26.99. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Not recommended. Casio Women's LA670WA-1 Daily Alarm Digital Watch, Casio Women's Vintage LA670WGA-1DF Daily Alarm Digital Gold-tone Watch, Casio Data Bank Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Beige, 24.1 (Model: CA-53WF-8BCF), Casio Men's A158WA-1DF Stainless Steel Digital Watch, Nine West Women's Floral Dial Strap Watch, Casio Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Pink, 20 (Model: F-91WS-4CF), Casio Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Clear, 20 (Model: F-91WS-7CF), Casio A168WG-9 Men's Vintage Gold Metal Band Illuminator Chronograph Alarm Watch, Casio Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Blue, 20 (Model: F-91WS-2CF), Casio Ladies Mid-Size Silver Tone Digital Retro Watch LA-680WA-7DF. Un reloj muy femenino, la verdad yo lo compre para uso diario ya que en mi area de trabajo Me lo quito y pongo todo el dia entonces por miedo a perder un reloj mas caro compre este... me ha parecido muy util porque este modelo si tiene luz aparte de que el color es muy bonito y tiene muchas funciones. Despacho a Domicilio. Write a review. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. She is a dentist and has been wearing my casio GWM5600-1 which is the ultimate beater watch. Casio Classic B640WC-5A R... Straight from the Casio Vintage Collection comes a timepiece that never goes out of style. Straight from the Casio Vintage Collection comes a timepiece that never goes out of style. ... Rose Gold: Color del dial: Rose Gold: Movimiento: … Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. Retiro en Tienda. I'm very disappointed. There was a problem completing your request. item 6 Casio Women's B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch (Rose Gold) - Casio Women's B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch (Rose Gold) $47.00. I had a gold tone Timex for several years - even replaced the band - but the gold started chipping off the plastic - so time for a new watch. Es rose gold (no es cobre) el tamaño es un poco más grande a los pequeños qué hay. Apparently the iconic Casio F-91W watch has a myriad of knock-offs, all over certain auction sites. In the description it says this watch has a stainless steel case but in the specifications it says it’s plastic. Taking a shower or bath with this watch is not a problem. Impermeability:. Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. Es un color rosado que casi se percibe como color cobre. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2017. Still lovely. This timepiece is the perfect complement to any outfit. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. See all 16. I recieved a fake watch. item 7 Casio Vintage B640WC-5A Watch - Casio Vintage B640WC-5A Watch. Combines style with features Casio is known for such as an LED light and a 1/100th second stopwatch. The bracelet is made of pink steel, and the bezel is pink. Te ofrecemos lo mejor en Pilas, Audifonos, Relojes y más. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2020, Muy bonito y simple. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017. I also have the cheap black Casio watch I got for $10 but the light is so cheap I can't read the time with it at all so I was worried that the backlight would light up the screen poorly but it doesn't. Please try again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can return this item for any reason: no shipping charges. This timepiece is the perfect complement to any outfit. 25 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 25. Wooden Watch for Women Maui Kool Hana Collection Womens Wood Watch Bamboo Box (A3 -... MAMONA Women's Watch Quartz Gift Set Crystal Accented Ceramic and Stainless Steel L... Women's Analog Quartz Rose Gold Watch with Stainless Steel Mesh Strap Ladies Watch ... Michael Kors Women's Ryder Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Rubber Strap, Pink, 20... Michael Kors Women's Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Leather Strap, Brown, 18 (Mo... Sports Digital Watch, Easy-to-Read Digital Watch with Light, Waterproof Digital Wat... Casio Women's B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch, Casio LA680WGA-4C Women's Vintage Gold Tone Alarm Digital Watch, Casio Men's A158WA-1DF Stainless Steel Digital Watch, Casio Men's Data Bank Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 18 (Model: F91WM-9A), Casio Ladies Mid-Size Silver Tone Digital Retro Watch LA-680WA-7DF, Casio Men's Vintage A168WA-1 Electro Luminescence Watch, Casio Connected Wrist Watch (Model: B650WC-5AEF), Casio Women's Vintage LA670WGA-1DF Daily Alarm Digital Gold-tone Watch, Casio Women's B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch (Rose Gold), Women Waterproof Digital Watch, Rose Gold Stainless Steel Watch, Women Fashion Elegant Watch with Blue/Green/Gold Face…. Tasa Cero con: Cronómetro. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017. 4.5 out of 5 stars (22) 22 product ratings - Casio classic & retro digital watch in silver, black, gold for men & ladies. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My main concern was how the rose gold finish might look cheap in person but the quality of the material doesn't look or feel cheap at all.