The song. This song opens the album Deja Vu.Written by Stephen Stills, this song contains 2 distinct sections bridged with the proclamation, "Carry On, love is coming, love is coming to us all." Kygo & Rita Ora’s “Carry On” out now featured in POKÉMON Detective Pikachu! Carry On Lyrics: How did you get here? Carry On MP3 Song by K. Lloyd from the album Solow. The episode does not begin with the song. Download Carry On song on Gaana.com and listen Solow Carry On song offline. They go to YouTube, they go to Google, whatever, and listen to it, and start coming to our shows only knowing that song, and now starting to know other stuff about Kansas." Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Carry On XXXTentacion How did you get here? Carry On is the first song on the album Déjà Vu, by the recording act Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young.Written by Stephen Stills, this song was released as the B-side of "Teach Your Children", and went on to receive steady airplay of its own from AOR radio stations.. Listen Carry On mp3 songs free online by Patrice Roberts. Download Carry On on Hungama Music app & get access to Get Soca 2020 unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Carry On Song: Download Carry On mp3 song from Get Soca 2020. / I'm drunk and confused / I tried to be patient with you, yeah / High up, you're falling back down / Trapped in a concept, falsely accused / Misused and Listen to free mp3 songs, music and earn Hungama Coins, redeem Hungama coins for free … Carry On Wayward Son was released on November 19, 1976 and the airdate for "Carry on" was November 19, 2020. It also helped that the show Supernatural pretty much adapted "Carry On" as an unofficial theme song, says Ehart, "and millions of these younger people that are watching the show hear the song. : Well, I woke up to the sound of silence The cars were cutting like knives in a fist fight And I found you with a bottle of wine Your head in the curtains and heart like the Fourth of July Lyrics to 'Carry On' by Fun. Instead it plays over Dean driving through Heaven in the Impala and then another version as Dean and Sam reunite.