Girl Ultra (artist): I feel like any Latina making music since then is part of her legacy. She was their peer. So when I came out as a bisexual woman 10 years ago, I braced myself to go through it alone; but the biggest surprise and reward of coming out was that, in fact, I was far from it! The 28-date trek, which takes the revered ranchera singer across North America and Europe, is named after his forthcoming 2020 album, Airing Friday (July 17), the one-hour special, which will discuss Selena's life and impact on the Latin and pop music worlds, will also feature interviews with the late singer's surviving family members, On the 25th anniversary of her passing, the Recording Academy honors Selena via an industry round-table tribute featuring the artists, creatives and journalists she inspired through her art, The seven-day tour, running from February through March 2020, will take the bachata group to major arenas across the nation, The six-date summer trek, which will follow the release of her forthcoming 'Chromatica' album, will take the pop superstar on a limited run of exclusive performances across Europe and North America, Alejandro Fernández Announces 2020 World Tour, alejandro-fernandez-announces-2020-hecho-en-mexico-world-tour, Apple Music To Honor Selena's 'Dreaming Of You', apple-music-celebrate-25th-anniversary-selenas-dreaming-you-radio-special-featuring, Remembering Latin Pop Icon Selena 25 Years Later, selena-forever-remembering-latin-pop-icon-25-years-later, Aventura Announce First US Tour In 10 Years: 2020, aventura-announce-first-us-tour-10-years-confirmed-winter-2020, Lady Gaga Announces 2020 The Chromatica Ball Tour, lady-gaga-announces-2020-chromatica-ball-tour, https://twitter.com/KaceyMusgraves/status/1100512600062865409, bilingual picture book biography about Selena, https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1235491882299322368. Selling out within a day, the collection is now considered one of the best-selling MAC celeb collaborations of all time. General tickets for Lady Gaga's The Chromatica Ball Tour go on sale next week: Friday, March 13, for the Paris, London and Toronto shows and Monday, March 16, for the Boston, Chicago and New Jersey shows. Content on this site does not reflect an endorsement or recommendation of any artist or music by the Recording Academy. https://www.ticketmaster.ca/Alejandro-Fernandez-tickets/artist/761444 She has since inspired a new generation of artists and fans alike, who carry on her legacy through music, art and fashion, three areas in which she pushed the envelope with her unique style and vision. Raquel Berrios (artist, Buscabulla): Selena was right there doing her Latin thing in the most unique way in a time when we really didn't get to see a lot of Latina role models on mainstream media. When you have artists like Beyoncé and Kacey Musgraves performing covers of Selena or Drake wearing a shirt with Selena, you know she has transcended culture. She had just finished two exhausting days of shooting TV commercials for a corporate sponsor. [CDATA[/* >